Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_91375.jpg
It's White/Gold to me. But as it says in the vice article, we all perceive the world differently.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
What the actual fuck. I scrolled down, went back up after seeing the photo of the print of the photo and it's blue and black now. I did the same thing to my GF and she saw the same shift in colors. Then I spent several minutes combing through the page source...

rrr_img_91370.jpg
It first looked white and gold to me and then with the shifted picture I can see the blue tint but the gold always looks gold to me. I never see black.

Gold and white at first, went and did stuff in bright light, now its duck egg blue and the black looks like it got bleached out in places.... nothing close to this picture:

rrr_img_91376.jpg

supertouch_sl

shitlord
It's a matter of photoreceptor function. I saw this photo on another forum and it was white and gold at first glance. A couple minutes later it was blue and black. I had just come in from the dark, so it took some time for my eyes to adjust.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
... Was white and gold when I first looked at it and no matter what I did it stayed white and gold, now looks light blue and browny black about ten minutes later.

Wen to a site with a black background in the interim, maybe that has something to do with it. (Although rerolled has a pretty dark background too).

Nasonex

Molten Core Raider
if you stare into a bright light and then look at the picture its black and blue. I saw white and gold first.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya I just turned off all the lights and it's black and blue for me. Before it was white and gold and thought everyone else were retarded.

rrr_img_91377.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I only see a pale blue and a bronze for the frill.

Black?? I'm not seeing that. Perhaps on a different monitor / different settings. Or when you view some screens from an angle you see different image variations. BTW tried that on mine just now, saw nothing different.

Oh and oblig:
rrr_img_91386.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It was blue and black last night. First thing this morning it was white and gold. Then went back to blue and black.