Funny, Strange, Random Pics

mksman_sl

shitlord
talent-16.jpg

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I hated that part. The book had Tim "play around the computer, find the menus and turn on the power", but then again.. in the book, Hammod dies to the Compy swarm (that gets that guy that went for a shit during one of the later movies) and Ian didn't live either. Wait, a bunch of people died in the book that were surprisingly alive in the movie :p

Can't trust movie makers to make a good char dying well nowadays.
rrr_img_92897.jpg

John Hammond was also an asshole in the book, so you weren't so upset that he died.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Because dinosaurs can't be real antagonists.

Nedry is human and has ambitions that people can connect with.

Without that connection it's just a lame horror movie about dinosaurs killing people for no apparent reason.
That's a pretty good answer. We understand humans, and their actions, good and bad. So we follow his story, as he's doing his thing, we see his choices etc, he is the bad-guy character.

The Dinosaurs running around and killing, is just their nature. They're hunting and feeding, there's no good or bad.

- - - - - - - -

Oblig:
rrr_img_92990.jpg

DavivMcD

Peasant
I hated that part. The book had Tim "play around the computer, find the menus and turn on the power", but then again.. in the book, Hammod dies to the Compy swarm (that gets that guy that went for a shit during one of the later movies) and Ian didn't live either. Wait, a bunch of people died in the book that were surprisingly alive in the movie :p

Can't trust movie makers to make a good char dying well nowadays.
Ian totally lived in the book. He was the main character in The Lost World. To be fair, at the end of the first book he was in serious critical condition and heavily implied that he didn't make it.

Oh and in the book, the lawyer and Muldoon both live. Clever girls.
rrr_img_92991.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
Was the character of Dr. Levine from The Lost World even in the movies? It's the only of the books I read and I just remember that character being completely new to me.

Another scary raptor:

2017-ford-f-150-raptor-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-654990-s-original.jpg