Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

Tyra Banks

892bbf70023f9de19d9be4259f91fa16ef6b8cb6.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What fuckin teacher allows that shit to escalate like that?
These days if a teacher touches a student for any reason (even to break up a fight) they get fired and usually sued. Plus that bitch had it coming. I love the way she backs up after he fucking throws her ass like a stuffed animal instead of trying to keep going at him.

Nasonex

Molten Core Raider
a pizza from a place not far from where I live. Its called a volcano pizza and contains bacon, ham, beef, italian salami in the different pockets + the stuff in the middle ofc!

rrr_img_100426.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Funny how nobody steps in while she's harassing him, but imediately someone steps in after he body slams the cunt. So sexist. Feminists are gonna go all crazy over that one how the man was using physical force over the female even though she instigated the whole thing.

Here's a version of sex equality. I totally raped both of them with the rifle.

rrr_img_100430.jpg

That video would have been way better if the dude was white. Black on black crime is so meh. There would be headlines in every news outlet right now "WHITE teen assaults BLACK female."

Instead, all I have to read this morning is how a WHITE male shot 9 BLACK church goers. LAME

rrr_img_100432.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Poor kid, seeing a level headed black teen that avoids fighting is actually a fucking strange occurrence now a days. I commend that kid on his toss too, was pretty good. Shame the girl didn't break her neck and die though.

Reprobate

Molten Core Raider
That bitch had it coming. That dude kept backing up even after she was swinging at him, but 3 strikes and your out. I don't blame him one bit for his reaction. She landed on her side, she'll be fine. And it's not like he continued to attack after putting her on her ass.