0970790F-752E-4AF1-A77A-06BFEB7AB3FD.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Futurama-Fry.jpg

This guy seems like such a huge cuck. "Look how far down that goes! Has to be at least 100 feet down!" "Look at what we just scaled down! So dangerous! I've never been more afraid in my life!" I just wanted to know the back story to it, and why it was a dumping ground for cars. Instead, that video just show cased how much of a wuss he was with a huge let down at the end. That video was such a huge waste of time. I was playing on the edge of Grand Canyon as a kid and could give a shit about how "dangerous" it was, then or now.

canyonlands.jpg

Never understood why people busted up monitors in movies or real life. What exactly is your old ass CRT monitor going to expose? I always laugh my ass off when they break all the monitors and dont even touch the actual computer, external drives, or the PC's themselves.

(Movies so bad, but I still love watching it from time to time.)
p17164_v_v8_ab.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Futurama-Fry.jpg

This guy seems like such a huge cuck. "Look how far down that goes! Has to be at least 100 feet down!" "Look at what we just scaled down! So dangerous! I've never been more afraid in my life!" I just wanted to know the back story to it, and why it was a dumping ground for cars. Instead, that video just show cased how much of a wuss he was with a huge let down at the end. That video was such a huge waste of time. I was playing on the edge of Grand Canyon as a kid and could give a shit about how "dangerous" it was, then or now.

canyonlands.jpg

Never understood why people busted up monitors in movies or real life. What exactly is your old ass CRT monitor going to expose? I always laugh my ass off when they break all the monitors and dont even touch the actual computer, external drives, or the PC's themselves.

p17164_v_v8_ab.jpg

I agree with your view of the cave dude... none of that was, from what I saw particularly super dangerous for cave exploration, the entire thing had good access for medical emergency needs and was large and seemed to not have stale air, low ox issues.

but, I dont know why... but I have an urge to post this as a reply..

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider

p17164_v_v8_ab.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That time I ran into Jessie Andrews at a private rooftop event in Las Vegas. She was hanging out with this scraggly looking dude with really bad meth teeth (teeth had worn down to almost nothing from grinding). And she was reading fucking 50 Shades of Grey. My friend made out with her friend in the yellow. Eeech.
20200612_095904.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree with your view of the cave dude... none of that was, from what I saw particularly super dangerous for cave exploration, the entire thing had good access for medical emergency needs and was large and seemed to not have stale air, low ox issues.

but, I dont know why... but I have an urge to post this as a reply..

Not going to lie, I got as far as him ripping his plastic bag gators before realizing I'd hate the vid more than I'd learn and moved on. But I'm pretty sure the fact that you're wading around in rust and trash and god knows what concoction of Leachate is where the danger comes from.

012-G6LX5246-Different-sample-stages-of-leachate.jpg