Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bidens had 2 brain surgeries where they took the top of his head off to fix, guaranteed to give him brain problems later in life. That's when Joe started having senior moments before Obama even picked him.

images

1/2 of Democrats don't even think he will live 4 years

Biden certainly wasn't my first choice, but I'll still take a half fried Biden over Ye Orange One any day of the week. Worst case, he putters through his 4-8 years nominating crayon drawings to the supreme court. 2nd worse case, he ends up a puppet for his cabinet and staffers. Next option is he goes the Regan route, and his wife drives for most of everything. Best case: he recognizes or is pressured enough, and the VP takes over.

ANY of those choices will do less damage to America long term than 4 more years of 45. And the last 2 are probably the only realistic way a woman's going to lead, at least for 10-15 more years.

20110517-deep-fried-brains.jpg

• 19Faggotry
  • 11Like
  • 4Barf
Reactions: 41 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
ANY of those choices will do less damage to America long term than 4 more years of 45.

sorry this is just factually false, just the stuff Biden is involved with in china alone while he was VP was extremely damaging, while I would guess almost everything you would bring up is literally a nothing or hallucinated grievance

false-stamp-png-free-png-images-toppng-false-png-850_566.png

Last edited:
  • 10Like
  • 2Picard
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 16 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Biden certainly wasn't my first choice, but I'll still take a half fried Biden over Ye Orange One any day of the week. Worst case, he putters through his 4-8 years nominating crayon drawings to the supreme court. 2nd worse case, he ends up a puppet for his cabinet and staffers. Next option is he goes the Regan route, and his wife drives for most of everything. Best case: he recognizes or is pressured enough, and the VP takes over.

ANY of those choices will do less damage to America long term than 4 more years of 45. And the last 2 are probably the only realistic way a woman's going to lead, at least for 10-15 more years.

Wow this came in handy real fast

p9o5d2k-jpg.292022

• 21Worf
  • 3Repost
  • 2Like
Reactions: 27 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why are people so fucking obsessed with a woman President? As if that’s the only qualification needed. Fuck politics in here. I heard someone at work, a white woman mind you, gush with excitement over a POC woman VP. Yeah. Ok. Shouldn’t we ask what that person’s qualification is? I mean I always thought Nikki Haley was trying to position herself for a run. She’s a woman. She’s also half Indian I think? POC in my book. Guarantee you she’s get bashed incessantly by the “womyn president plz” crowd.

do more funny pics.
26CBD3B6-627C-4347-B8AA-7549E14FA947.png
FC6779E1-D876-4247-9D23-468E3DE3C60C.jpeg

The prime rib is my first attempt at it. The other side got a little too done. Should have rotated. Was doing a two zone cook on my grill for it. Might be a bit too done at the surface, but all in all a solid learning attempt.

• 11Like
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Rude

Potato del Grande

Eb1oWZ9WoAANtPJ.jpg

Exhibit A for full blown fucking idiot. Let me guess faggot, aside from breaking the female glass ceiling by electing an old white guy, you're also part of the movement to make pedophilia a sexual orientation?

• 8Like
  • 7Worf
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 18 users

RQB

Mr. Poopybutthole
View attachment 292046

Exhibit A for full blown fucking idiot. Let me guess faggot, aside from breaking the female glass ceiling by electing an old white guy, you're also part of the movement to make pedophilia a sexual orientation?

They are both shit candidates. One's a creepy old man with pedophile tendencies. The other is sexist, racist, and a thief.

what-if-i-told-u-that-both-of-u-are-stupid-now-shut-up.jpg

• 11Faggotry
  • 7Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 25 users

RQB

Mr. Poopybutthole
View attachment 292050

Post some well documented proof. I'll await your CNN opinion piece.

I've provided proof to others in the past. Not CNN... You won't read it just like they didn't. His racist history goes back to the 70's. He has several sexual cases against him. He lines his pockets with all his little vacations he takes to his own properties. But you continue being blind and deaf. Previous statement stands, both garbage.

newresearchp.png

• 4Imbecile
  • 4Moron
  • 3Faggotry
Reactions: 18 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I've provided proof to others in the past. Not CNN... You won't read it just like they didn't. His racist history goes back to the 70's. He has several sexual cases against him. He lines his pockets with all his little vacations he takes to his own properties. But you continue being blind and deaf. Previous statement stands, both garbage.

View attachment 292051
Okay,link some proof
20200730_084037.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Repost
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
His racist history goes back to the 70's.

Someone sued his father for housing inequality, no finding was ever found, ergo there is no proof, but you know, accusation is all the proof the left needs these days.

192sl5.jpg

Also lawl "well documented since the 70's" when literally 10 years ago Biden eulogized a grand cyclops of the KKK and gets no mention

1597095705961.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 8 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Wow if only there were other theads you fuckstains could shit up with all that fucking bullshit. Imagine.

beautiful-nude-woman-lying-on-rocks-in-the-nature-bathing-naked-awen-fine-art-prints.jpg

• 19Solidarity
  • 6Like
Reactions: 24 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Wow if only there were other theads you fuckstains could shit up with all that fucking bullshit. Imagine.

I've complained many times that progressives use the screenshots thread to spam their politics, bring it up to the mods. The only answer i've gotten is "there are no rules do whatever", so here we are.

complaint-box11.jpg

• 8Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Rude

Potato del Grande

beautiful-nude-woman-lying-on-rocks-in-the-nature-bathing-naked-awen-fine-art-prints.jpg
The progressive pussies would prefer to continue tainting this thread since it's a safe space for them. You're shit out of luck.
5159987a195c1413c55d180b138a1410.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 10 users