spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
xg1ksje1e0g51.jpg

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

RQB

Mr. Poopybutthole
someone sued his father for housing inequality, no finding was ever found, ergo there is no proof but you know accusation is all the proof the left needs these days.

192sl5.jpg

Also lawl "well documented since the 70's" when literally 10 years ago Biden eulogized a grand cyclops of the KKK and gets no mention

View attachment 292067

Already stated Biden is garbage too. Just if you're going to trash one, look at both their histories.

Garbage.jpg

• 10Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 15 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The more I see the insane, delusional, unintelligent ramblings of the left and the self-righteous bullshit of the right I see more and more just how accurate George Carlin was. It's not the politicians... It's the public.
Y6OWBDSL45HATDFELIMEEFZ6LA.jpg

• 10Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 14 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Biden certainly wasn't my first choice, but I'll still take a half fried Biden over Ye Orange One any day of the week. Worst case, he putters through his 4-8 years nominating crayon drawings to the supreme court. 2nd worse case, he ends up a puppet for his cabinet and staffers. Next option is he goes the Regan route, and his wife drives for most of everything. Best case: he recognizes or is pressured enough, and the VP takes over.

ANY of those choices will do less damage to America long term than 4 more years of 45. And the last 2 are probably the only realistic way a woman's going to lead, at least for 10-15 more years.

20110517-deep-fried-brains.jpg

41Y7c4GE-ZL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users