<Bronze Donator>
ZZX8lqw.jpg

• 13Harrow
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 16 users

strivingx67

Lord Nagafen Raider

I remember all those from my childhood. Love to get an Evel Bike, but they aren't cheap lol.

About 15 or so years ago I went to the Rose Bowl flea market. One vendor had a large table with hundreds of toys piled up on it. Most was newer stuff, but after digging for a minute I came across a toy gun I remembered from my childhood in the 70's. It was the Rayline Tracer Gun. Asked what she wanted for it, she said $1. Grabbed it and came home and researched it (I didn't know who made it or anything about it other than I had one when I was like 9 lol). Seeing some were selling for 25-30$ on eBay I was stoked. It brought back some cool memories.

That started me down the dark path or going to Swap Meets, Flea Markets and Estate sales looking for most anything pre-1985 or so (mostly toys and model kits though). I found a lot of cool stuff that I rarely resell. Have a nice collection of vintage stuff.
Anyway, this is the Tracer Gun I found that day now in my cabinet. I got the Ammo pack off eBay for like $10. (PS you can see a bit of an old Nerf Football I also found at an Estate sale for $2 years later, just needed some gentle cleaning)

Tracer Gun.jpg

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
  • 4Rustled
  • 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users