Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1659327579237.png

• 5Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wat? Fitted sheets have always had this technology, but I guess people were too dumb to figure it out or had turrable parents & grandparents that didn't teach them how to properly make a bed?

The tag always goes in the bottom right corner. All the fitted sheets I have owned have the tag on the short side of the corner, so you don't even have to remember right or left Although I haven't used fitted sheets in ~10 years now, so maybe everything has changed.

1506615599-fitted-sheets-index-ghk.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wat? Fitted sheets have always had this technology, but I guess people were too dumb to figure it out or had turrable parents & grandparents that didn't teach them how to properly make a bed?

The tag always goes in the bottom right corner. All the fitted sheets I have owned have the tag on the short side of the corner, so you don't even have to remember right or left Although I haven't used fitted sheets in ~10 years now, so maybe everything has changed.

1506615599-fitted-sheets-index-ghk.jpg
i have never once in my life made my bed

nor have more than the necessary amount of pillows on the bed.

the thought of even spending 5minutes going to every corner to make and tuck the bed sounds like the most wasteful of time

• 7WTF
  • 5Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 13 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

the thought of even spending 5minutes going to every corner to make and tuck the bed sounds like the most wasteful of time
Not sure this is something to be proud of, chief. It reads like "My mom wiped my ass all the way up until my wife took over." Congrats on never learning an adult "skill," I guess.

Did you not go to college? If you lived at home the whole time, your mom still did your washing and put the sheets on the bed? Then what, you had an arranged marriage and moved right in with your wife? I mean really, how does one manage to never put sheets on a bed?

Making-Bed-Guide-2.jpg

75380530_10158180545068606_5637231132475916288_n.jpg

• 21Worf
Reactions: 20 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider

I agree with you, but if you are a side sleeper and don’t have and extra pillow or two lying around for the pillow between the legs maneuver, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
0E1617F5-76A7-45E2-A146-4D017AE9E035.jpeg

• 8Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users