Funny, Strange, Random Pics

in the first episode of the HBO show called True Detective, guess it starts soon.

true-detective-poster.jpg
Oh fucking god. Yes.

Behemoth_sl

shitlord
my cousin worked at a tire shop in montana that didnt have the proper safety cage for working on tires. he had a giant potato harvesting combine tire blow up on him so bad it tore all of his clothing off, knocked him about 30 feet back into a wall. He lost his sense of taste and smell, 90 % hearing loss in one ear, 60 in other and it took 2 years before he could walk without krutches due to loss of balance. he did eventually get a settlement out of it but not enough for what had happened.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
my cousin worked at a tire shop in montana that didnt have the proper safety cage for working on tires. he had a giant potato harvesting combine tire blow up on him so bad it tore all of his clothing off, knocked him about 30 feet back into a wall. He lost his sense of taste and smell, 90 % hearing loss in one ear, 60 in other and it took 2 years before he could walk without krutches due to loss of balance. he did eventually get a settlement out of it but not enough for what had happened.
I can't really tell but that doesn't even look like a split-rim (aka widowmaker) wheel. If it were that guy would be headless right now. I've seen idiots jump right on them and hammer away to keep the split rim secure. Eff that. One blow on a cage can make it so you can barely fit a tire in it anymore, and that's some thick steel. I can only imagine the damage a combine tire would do.
0908_8l_05_z+suspension_solution_kit_dodge_ram_2500+tire_cage.jpg

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Oyster juice is urine AND feces.
best tasting shit n piss I've ever had.

but... you're wrong... while they do excrete into their body cavities, they immediately flush the toxic ammonia waste by simply opening their shells.

The Only Rule to Oyster Tasting
Do NOT pour out the oyster?s liquor. It is a precious part of the oyster and considered to be essential to the oyster-tasting process. When a fresh oyster is masterfully shucked, a small pool of clear liquid will remain with the oyster in the bottom half shell. It is actually filtered sea water in which the oyster lives, and it holds a robust amount of flavor. By sipping this liquid immediately before or after eating the oyster will naturally compliment its meat. You can even sip a little to start, have the oyster, and then finish the remaining liquor.

How do oysters and clams get rid of waste?
All mollusks excrete waste. They are carried out by the nephridia. Capillaries wrap around the nephridia, so that when they pass over them the nephridia take waste from the circulatory system and excrete it. Since the excretion is toxic, it has to be diluted with water. The nephridia dump waste into the body cavity. The bladder also empties out into the body cavity. One thing to realize is that clams (and oysters) usually have their shells at least partially open. (They only close when in danger.) So the waste from both the nephridia and the bladder are washed away through the open shell by the current.

rrr_img_56097.jpg

that's gotta smell awful

Deadpool_sl

shitlord
I can't really tell but that doesn't even look like a split-rim (aka widowmaker) wheel. If it were that guy would be headless right now. I've seen idiots jump right on them and hammer away to keep the split rim secure. Eff that. One blow on a cage can make it so you can barely fit a tire in it anymore, and that's some thick steel. I can only imagine the damage a combine tire would do.
0908_8l_05_z+suspension_solution_kit_dodge_ram_2500+tire_cage.jpg
It was just a regular truck tire and rim. Split rim would have cut him in half, I've done a few without the cage when i was younger, that being said after a 14 inch rim destroyed my hand when it blew i would never do them without a cage again. Shit is loud when they go.
rrr_img_56104.jpg