Funny, Strange, Random Pics

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
wered the beauty mark go
No where, she still has her tits.

rrr_img_66852.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lived in PA, have met exactly 0 Italian speaking people. Shit tons of Russian/Chinese however.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Korean is a big shock to me for Virginia. I know several people that speak Swedish around where I live and met even more Swedish speakers in Richmond when I went to school, there. Though, that chart has to be legitimate! It is on the internet after all!

rrr_img_66865.jpg

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Korean is a big shock to me for Virginia. I know several people that speak Swedish around where I live and met even more Swedish speakers in Richmond when I went to school, there. Though, that chart has to be legitimate! It is on the internet after all!
You must not spend much time in NOVA. Fucking K-towns everywhere!
kor-am pop by state.jpg

Hasto_sl

shitlord
No, but I worked for the owners of Psy PC and was there the last night that Reminisce was open. Fucking soju is a creeper, btw.
rrr_img_66871.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
what in the FUCK is going on with that dudes foot
Haha I havent laughed that hard all day ~

I have to admit I do live in the Southern part of Virginia where if you're going to retire and stay in Virginia, you move in or around my neighborhood. Smith Mountain Lake = Retirement community. I just always assumed Nova was where they came up with the idea of The Boondocks cartoon.

rrr_img_66875.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Haha I havent laughed that hard all day ~

I have to admit I do live in the Southern part of Virginia where if you're going to retire and stay in Virginia, you move in or around my neighborhood. Smith Mountain Lake = Retirement community. I just always assumed Nova was where they came up with the idea of The Boondocks cartoon.

rrr_img_66875.jpg
Lol that looks like Donald Sterling.