Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Birds dying, yo. Better just keep burning our unlimited supply of coal and shit.

UEcXVee.png
rrr_img_74651.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The people that run the damn solar farm acknowledge that at least 1000 are killed a year from it which of course means most likely many more are in fact being killed.

And okay, how about ABC news?

Emerging Solar Plants Scorch Birds in Mid-Air - ABC News

Wall Street Journal?

Spontaneous Solar Combustion - WSJ

Gizmodo?

Solar Power Company Wants to Make Up For Frying Birds By Neutering Cats(the whole cat thing made me lol, well played on their part)

They are all terrible sites I'm sure too.

kHxfEVa.gif
The difference between 1k and 30k is pretty damn large. I didn't say NO birds were killed by it, I just said the Daily Mail said no birds were killed by it. The Daily Mail does suck ass still.

Also, keep your gifs in the gif thread. BLAMO.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
He should be alright. The blade doesn't spin until you release that safety trigger on top of the handle THEN pull the gas trigger.

NOT that I'm justifying the idea of what he's doing, he should really be doing that on the ground. He just won't cut his balls off, just start the motor. Unless he removed the safeties somehow, in which he deserves to be a eunuch.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
The difference between 1k and 30k is pretty damn large. I didn't say NO birds were killed by it, I just said the Daily Mail said no birds were killed by it. The Daily Mail does suck ass still.

Also, keep your gifs in the gif thread. BLAMO.
Apparently feral cats kill at least 1.4 billion birds a year (and 20 billion small mammals). 30k dead due to solar is a rounding error.

cat-bird_sq-57314b4fa2b81a5ab7149279c063083dcfa29151.jpg