Furiosa (2024)

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Fury Road was a 2+ hour car chase / heist movie.
1713990982974.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Goonsquad Officer
"Fury road was 2 hours of the best part of every movie, I hated it"

• 11Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 14 users

spronk

FPS noob

i know this is basically just press bullshit to get hemsworth fans to see furiosa but I like an actor who can admit they really fucked up, and boy did they fuck up badly in thor love & thunder.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That entire movie was shit, same as Ant man, Dr Strange, Marvels and then go into the TV shows. As much as cunts complained about GoT3 it was one of the only successful movies. Fuck off to anyone who said the movie was to dark.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
That entire movie was shit, same as Ant man, Dr Strange, Marvels and then go into the TV shows. As much as cunts complained about GoT3 it was one of the only successful movies. Fuck off to anyone who said the movie was to dark.
Gotg3 was the only non shit msheu movie.

Rude

Potato del Grande
"Fury road was 2 hours of the best part of every movie, I hated it"
You're the retard they catered to for movies like Spectre. I take it the incredibly boring and pointless car chase was at the top of your 2015 highlights?

• 1Worf

Goonsquad Officer
Don't even know what spectre is. I just know mad max movies are car chases and leather daddies (and gimps) fighting semi normal people over gasoline. As such fury road was lots of that and it ruled.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Don't even know what spectre is. I just know mad max movies are car chases and leather daddies (and gimps) fighting semi normal people over gasoline. As such fury road was lots of that and it ruled.
i dont know what a leather daddy is , but when i was a kid, i thought Lord Humongous was Jason Voorhees in the future. those leather guys must know Rob Halford.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
social media impressions are out now and generally positive but say its a different "speed" than fury road and some people will like the change and some people won't.

movie is guaranteed to lose money though, they spent $230m making it (vs $150m for Mad Max Fury Road) and presales are indicating a fairly meh opening weekend, and Bad Boys 4 opens a week later which is pretty much an exact overlap of potential audience. They should have released this movie in mid June instead.

• 1Like

Homsar

How did this come with such a bigger budget? TBH him making a new movie with Mel is what sounds cool but I know it won't happen

Homsar

I'm guessing digital effects...
I don't know if youre being sarcastic but it is crazy how much more money it cost doing effects rather than flying out to multiple locations. Godzilla Minus One only had a budget of $15m somehow

Juvarisx

Florida
social media impressions are out now and generally positive but say its a different "speed" than fury road and some people will like the change and some people won't.

movie is guaranteed to lose money though, they spent $230m making it (vs $150m for Mad Max Fury Road) and presales are indicating a fairly meh opening weekend, and Bad Boys 4 opens a week later which is pretty much an exact overlap of potential audience. They should have released this movie in mid June instead.

They got a huge tax credit to do this, so while they spent 233 million the budget is around 168 (which is close to Fury Road). Apparently this movie is way more practical then the trailer let on, he is just doing his weird color grading shit that he did in Three Thousand Years of Longing.

Dunno if nothing else it will be entertaining, I still plan on seeing it in IMAX, I would have been mad if I missed Fury Road that way and had no expectation of the awesomeness that it was going into it.

spronk

FPS noob

i will probably go see it in imax if its not a dumpster fire, i like post apocalyptic car themed movies

also if you never played it go immediately and buy/play the Mad Max game on pc/psn/xbox, its fucking awesome

• 1Solidarity