What a world

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I don't know much about them. Is that good or bad?
TL;DR: They were pretty shitty and increasingly irrelevant, but a few good people worked there who might be freed up to do something new.

The old world is dying and the new one struggles to be born yada yada.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have had absolutely zero interest in anything from The Escapist other than Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation videos from time to time. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have even known they exist.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Goonsquad Officer
Andromeda wrung out any Care I had. One of the earliest troons in gaming

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game Awards is kinda trash this year. Most popular / best selling game... not a single nomination.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If a game has no replayability or is story based, why not watch it on twitch? It's not enough to be the genres we like the gameplay has to deliver, but sadly there's been plenty of failures on that front even from established franchises.

To go directly after the thumbnail pic they handed out the first Horizon for free when I picked up a PS5 and enjoyed it enough to look forward to the sequel.. but on Steam and if it's good. But the story quality went down so now it's a skip or at best 50% off years from now.

Fucker

Log Wizard
If a game has no replayability or is story based, why not watch it on twitch? It's not enough to be the genres we like the gameplay has to deliver, but sadly there's been plenty of failures on that front even from established franchises.

To go directly after the thumbnail pic they handed out the first Horizon for free when I picked up a PS5 and enjoyed it enough to look forward to the sequel.. but on Steam and if it's good. But the story quality went down so now it's a skip or at best 50% off years from now.
Buy years from now at 50% off, play it for 7.3 minutes, refund. I've refunded so many games that Valve doesn't actually charge me for them for up to a day after I bought them.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users