General Gaming News and Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Fun Fact: That gif and that news headline were the #1 thing people cited in 2016 exit polls as reasons why they didn't vote for Trump. The #1 reason given for not voting for the guy... was a bullshit news story. They went beyond this and said it was a reporter with parkinsons, turns out the reporter just had a bum leg or something and Trump was doing the same mannerisms he did when he was mocking everybody at the time (including himself).

Just a fun fact for your relatives who think the media is honest. Anyway, back to game stuff
Pretty sure every one of your facts are wrong here.

Please cite any of your sources.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Correct, we all know the real reason the reporter was shaking like that is because Trump grabbed him by the pussy

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
"Blizzard’s previously announced survival game has also been canceled as part of these changes. Booty says Microsoft will be “shifting some of the people working on it to one of several promising new projects Blizzard has in the early stages of development.”"

Surprising no one

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
"Blizzard’s previously announced survival game has also been canceled as part of these changes. Booty says Microsoft will be “shifting some of the people working on it to one of several promising new projects Blizzard has in the early stages of development.”"

Surprising no one
Yeah good call, survival games don't make money.

Oh wait.

• 1Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Oh wait.
Blizzard is dumpster fire, everyone expected that game was on its deathbed. What are you even arguing about?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How many people are employed at Blizzard? That's an insane amount of people to work at a company that doesn't pump out much product/content.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How many people are employed at Blizzard? That's an insane amount of people to work at a company that doesn't pump out much product/content.

It takes a long time and a lot of people to remove all the microaggressions they had coded into WoW

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That seems absolutely insane to me.
I misread the statement. That includes Microsofts dev teams as well. They don't say how many were Blizzard. Just that the majority of the 1,900 will affect Blizzard

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What?

CoD is the most profitable franchise in the world.

WoW still prints money, mostly due to mounts.

Also, King is part of that company, so all the Candy Crush games.

ABK is an absolute juggernaut, despite being retarded.

I think people are missing how many games and franchises are under the ABK umbrella.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Oh wait.

This should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the Blizzard developers and the product they produce.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What?

CoD is the most profitable franchise in the world.

WoW still prints money, mostly due to mounts.

Also, King is part of that company, so all the Candy Crush games.

ABK is an absolute juggernaut, despite being retarded.

I think people are missing how many games and franchises are under the ABK umbrella.

CoD is still dogshit too, even 22k is nuts just for that many things. but I see that value was not correct so whatever.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Surprising no one
It seemed pretty dead with how they didnt mention one thing about it at Blizzcon. Another Project Titan/Starcraft Ghost to add to the pile.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never really got the hype around Ybarra. He always seemed more of just a background guy to me - but then again, I never really gave a damn about Developers unless I had direct proof that their decisions were the leading causes to my game of choice being shit. IE. Ian Hazzikostas or w/e.

But Hekotat Hekotat is right in my book. The amount of employees for the limited amount of games that they have is just insane to me. I stopped associating the amount of employees a Blizzard game has to the amount of content and the quality of content it has a long, long time ago. The sheer amount of people that worked on Diablo 4, to me, means that that game should have had years worth of content in it at release. Not the piddly shit we did get. The amount of people that they bragged about hiring for Dragonflight should have produced the same desired result I had about D4. Yet its the most limp dick expansion Ive ever played, next to Shadowlands and its cucketry. Activision has the same problem with COD, and a fucking skeleton crew of devs can work on games that King covers. Or in other words - this companies bloat is fucking MASSIVE in my opinion, and thats based simply off comparisons to similar franchises that arent under some big corporate conglomerate that are AAA and well received.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I figured that survival game got cancelled when they didn't mention it at all at Blizzcon. It was destined to fail anyway.