General Gaming News and Discussion

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I watched part of State of Play and it had a troon presenting. Shut it off.

I'll have to find a trailer summary later.

It's all so tiresome.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
They fucked up so bad with AC they cancelled their entire presentation at TGS, incredible

Do they have time to add a 3rd CIS Japanese male protagonist? Or rework Yasuke's eyes and skin tone?

Only thing that would save this train wreck. How could they be so stupid?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Do they have time to add a 3rd CIS Japanese male protagonist? Or rework Yasuke's eyes and skin tone?

Making any changes like that would be admitting they are wrong and there is no way these people would ever do that. They’d prefer to sink Ubisoft into bankruptcy and cry that it’s because people are racist than take any sort of responsibility.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
Making any changes like that would be admitting they are wrong and there is no way these people would ever do that. They’d prefer to sink Ubisoft into bankruptcy and cry that it’s because people are racist than take any sort of responsibility.

At this point let Ubisoft fucking burn. Maybe someone competent will buy their IPs and turn them into something that's worth the code they're printed on.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
1727275933458.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

this is the dev team
80b82f931e817f103a666488a3705687.jpg

you think these bitches will admit they was wrong?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Soul Reaver 1 & 2 Remastered in a bundle, announced today. Switch and PS4 for sure, probably some other systems. Looks like mostly just some textures upscaling, but I really missed playing the first game and never played the second so I'll be happy to play it on my Switch after all these years.

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
Soul Reaver 1 & 2 Remastered in a bundle, announced today. Switch and PS4 for sure, probably some other systems. Looks like mostly just some textures upscaling, but I really missed playing the first game and never played the second so I'll be happy to play it on my Switch after all these years.

I haven't seen anything about the Switch, but its up for pre-order on PS4/PS5, Xbox X|S, XBone, and PC (Steam/Epic) for $29.99

Steam currently has it for 10% off ($26.99) though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
this is the dev team

There are exceptions, but in general I don't think I've played a single game majority developed by a woman or women that has been fun. I have to imagine WoW Legion maybe??

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
this is the dev team

Incredible how DEI leads to homogenous groups of the worst degree.

More like Homogeny, Obstinance, and Exclusion (HOE) amirite?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's Women's Day from 2016 for their Montreal office you colossal retards.
Their actual dev team probably doesn't look too different given how emasculated most Western European men are these days and the pro-pedophilia activist in the bottom left inset is real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user