General Gaming News and Discussion

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I thought his style was annoying as fuck too but 500k followers on YouTube so I’ll assume I’m wrong.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Doesn't matter how smart you are if you're whiny, annoying and nobody wants to listen to you.

Believe me, I know.

Everyone here is acutely aware how and why you know that, but your statement is directly contradicted by his meteoric rise since the Rittenhouse trial.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Doesn't matter how smart you are if you're whiny, annoying and nobody wants to listen to you.

Believe me, I know.

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
GTA 6 might reflect evolving social attitudes as much as it does gameplay. Bloomberg claims Rockstar's future open-world title will include the franchise's first playable female lead character. The Latina woman will reportedly be part of a Bonnie and Clyde-inspired duo at the heart of the story. Developers are also trying to shake a past reputation for transphobia and won't make jokes about marginalized groups, the tipsters said.

See ya GTA. That was the fun of these games. They made fun of EVERYONE.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
See ya GTA. That was the fun of these games. They made fun of EVERYONE.
Every person I've seen comment on this has basically responded "cool, Bonnie and Clyde, dig it, but who asked for the series made by Brits to make fun of America to be more culturally sensitive?". And this includes the people who would normally be applauding anything else being culturally sensitive.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every person I've seen comment on this has basically responded "cool, Bonnie and Clyde, dig it, but who asked for the series made by Brits to make fun of America to be more culturally sensitive?". And this includes the people who would normally be applauding anything else being culturally sensitive.
Cause everyone is "culturally sensitive" until the woke mob touches the shit they like and care about. "Haaaaa bunch of nerds that play WoW cant even have tits" "Hey wait.. wheres the prostitutes in GTA6?"

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Series has been overdue for a female playable character, but if they go soft on the jokes, especially on the talk radio channels, then fuck it. I've actually been replaying GTA5 PS5 edition and the sheer of times they say the word Wakandan in the first few missions is pretty hilarious in today's context.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I want a Laurence Croft: Tomb Raider game, the series is long overdue for a Male protagonist of colour. Get a English Black Actor to portray this tomb raiding fellow.

LONG

OVER

DUE

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I want a Laurence Croft: Tomb Raider game, the series is long overdue for a Male protagonist of colour. Get a English Black Actor to portray this tomb raiding fellow.

LONG

OVER

DUE
1658978476670.jpeg

Now my search history is like Foler Foler s. Thanks Obama.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Series has been overdue for a female playable character, but if they go soft on the jokes, especially on the talk radio channels, then fuck it. I've actually been replaying GTA5 PS5 edition and the sheer of times they say the word Wakandan in the first few missions is pretty hilarious in today's context.

Yeah and what the fuck is with all the Madden and NHL games never offering female playable characters?

Bunch of sexist bullshit