Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty sure jap chicks have the crazy gene just like every other woman of every race. jap men just have them well trained.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
White women are fucking up the country with their long trip down stupid street.
It's 100% social media. EVERYTHING wrong with women today is a result of social media. It's fucking HORRIBLE for them and the way their brains work.

• 11Like
  • 4Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
1) I never would have given permission to go to it, much less with a gun that is just going to draw attention to you.

I agree, the people that were there were trying to be a militia group with 0 training. Law enforcement should have sent them all home and told them that they would handle the situation.

What SHOULD be happening now is a typical police shooting investigation into a police officer shooting Rosenbaum, Huber, and Gaige.

What happened though is that the police were castrated, the police that were supposed to protect the city, let the city burn because they valued their jobs over THEIR FUCKING DUTY.

2) Absolutely nothing good could come of a kid being down there in that situation.

The exact outcome that all of us knew was bound to happen, happened. "The City" turned down the presidents offer of national guard because they wanted a spectacle. They received a spectacle.

The residents KNEW they would receive no national support and local law enforcement support and ALLOWED a child to be their Martyr.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It's 100% social media. EVERYTHING wrong with women today is a result of social media. It's fucking HORRIBLE for them and the way their brains work.
I'd add weak men to that list. Fucking beta's damage everything they touch.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If only Kyle had encaved their chests with roundhouse kicks instead of bringing a gun we wouldn't be having this trial.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'd add weak men to that list. Fucking beta's damage everything they touch.
That plays a part, yes. But, beta orbiters have always existed - look up the "sneaky fucker" mating strategy. Betas are boosted now due to social media.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'd like to take a vote. How many people think youtube will block all of the closing arguments made by the defense?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.