Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
In a fair world Binger would have to serve whatever sentence Kyle would have faced. But considering how many Wisconsin fucktards were running loose at night in Kenosha, that would probably be time served.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I will probably be found dead in the morning lol

cause of death - a combination of opiates and green milk.

Last-Jedi-Mark-Hamill-Luke-Human-Emotion-Milking.jpg

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I hope barnes was serious about going after Binger professionally.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Guess the motion to dismiss was filed? Rekieta Law doing a night stream to discuss. Starts in 40mins I think.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean if they knew the case was unwinnable from the beginning then a dismissal with prejudice is still a result they can spin as a moral victory. Anything is better than a jury acquittal.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I mean if they knew the case was unwinnable from the beginning then a dismissal with prejudice is still a result they can spin as a moral victory. Anything is better than a jury acquittal.

Hopefully a few people will add to that honor by jumping on the funeral pyre of Binger's self-immolation.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
you aren't minutes/hours away from finding out if you're going to spend your entire young adult life in pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
At this very moment, perhaps not. Its just a matter of how long it takes for them to wrest control over everything

• 1Truth!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Guess the motion to dismiss was filed? Rekieta Law doing a night stream to discuss. Starts in 40mins I think.

The prosecution got hit really fucking hard over the "why did you plead the fifth if you were going to tell your story now huh" bullshit. It doesn't seem impossible that the withholding of video evidence is going to tip the scales.

What a fucking shit outcome that is though. It's good for Kyle and then bad for the entire country. Breaking things on purpose and then blaming the system for being broken is the Left's favorite tool. SEE THE SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK BUT IT DOWN GUESS WE HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND THROW AWAY THE CONSTITUTION

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
The prosecution got hit really fucking hard over the "why did you plead the fifth if you were going to tell your story now huh" bullshit. It doesn't seem impossible that the withholding of video evidence is going to tip the scales.

What a fucking shit outcome that is though. It's good for Kyle and then bad for the entire country. Breaking things on purpose and then blaming the system for being broken is the Left's favorite tool. SEE THE SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK BUT IT DOWN GUESS WE HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND THROW AWAY THE CONSTITUTION

I feel like a LOT more places are gunna need protecting after tomorrow, one way or another.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Its not going to work out like they hope. The states (at least some) will continue to tell the federal govt to fuck off with their bullshit. They seem to be imploding but they're dragging the entire country down with them.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I feel like a LOT more places are gunna need protecting after tomorrow, one way or another.

The jury comes back, it's some guilty charges, the judge then sets aside the verdict and we're off to the races.

Honestly this is the first time I've thought we were really in for some retarded fucking shit out here. There are outcomes on the table that I was not prepared for.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Binger committed a lotta big time no-nos during this case. lying about the definition of the law to the jury during the closing and hiding evidence are biggies. Hopefully Judge Cookie Monster saw this coming and was just giving him miles of rope to hang himself. The Romans and the floor seats of the Coliseum remark gives me hope he will feed Luke Soywalker to the lions.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Binger committed a lotta big time no-nos during this case. lying about the definition of the law to the jury during the closing and hiding evidence are biggies. Hopefully Judge Cookie Monster saw this coming and was just giving him miles of rope to hang himself. The Romans and the floor seats of the Coliseum remark gives me hope he will feed Luke Soywalker to the lions.

I'm still flabbergasted he got up there and told the jury to their faces that you wave the right to self defense if you're the one that brought a gun.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.