Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'm still flabbergasted he got up there and told the jury to their faces that you wave the right to self defense if you're the one that brought a gun.

Fag boy was litterally hoping 36 pages of jury instruction was too much for people needing a nap after eating their weight in Culvers Frozen Custard.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
foreshadowing t-shirt?

pjimage-2021-01-08T182302.151.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
The jury comes back, it's some guilty charges, the judge then sets aside the verdict and we're off to the races.

Honestly this is the first time I've thought we were really in for some retarded fucking shit out here. There are outcomes on the table that I was not prepared for.
He should be acquitted on all charges. I have a feeling that "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" aren't going to fly this time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
He should be acquitted on all charges. I have a feeling that "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" aren't going to fly this time.

I kinda hope its like the end scene of Roadhouse where the town finally finds there balls and shows up with firearms snuffing out the bad guys and then does a smugglypuff when the cops arrive asking questions.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Are we sure the Prosecutor is actually a lawyer and not just a guy who stayed at a holiday inn express?

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Yall need to stop hyping yourselves for the story you want but aren't likely gunna get.

If I take this case, alone, it's a coin-flip outcome (remember, juries are normies...WE are not "Normies").

If I add in politics and lies and cheating, it's way less than a coin flip.

If I add in deep state theories, it's a certainty for not just guilty but possibly him dying.

I would love to be wrong, but the last 5 years tells me that the left will do whatever they want for whatever they want.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yall need to stop hyping yourselves for the story you want but aren't likely gunna get.

If I take this case, alone, it's a coin-flip outcome (remember, juries are normies...WE are not "Normies").

If I add in politics and lies and cheating, it's way less than a coin flip.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for the meme fellas. I think I put it to good use. Prolly get my troll account banned, but good use.

B9D842C1-7DFF-4302-B4E7-F45B5F1BA438.jpeg

F693ACBE-41E8-4865-9DB9-2B5A7C429B60.jpeg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This stream is hilarious. Even if it is 100% untrue it is so ridiculous it has to be real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that headline is from july 31st. friend of mine in kenosha says that jason zapf is a family friend and that he left the prosecution because not enough money for all the BS in the job, as well as binger being a HUGE douche.

so, for what it's worth, THAT part of the article is accurate

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.