Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Elisha, why did you choose Tip as the conduit for your wisdom? Is Fires of Heaven bolgier than we previously suspected, or is Tip himself? Why bestow all of this knowledge here, instead of someplace else? Do you know Tip personally?

Or have you supplanted his consciousness in his body and only allow him out when he is directly addressed?

Tip and some chick on tumblr elisha dushku | Tumblr seem to be the only two people that recognize that Elisha and Eliza are two different people and that there are are two twins playing Missy in Bring It On. Also Tip is a weirdo who these days seems is only into competing with the NSA to solve DeeCiphers and doing what I tell him to do - so there's that. I post on Twitter occasionally but really, why alarm the sheep? I recently texted Trump (I prefer his bolgier name Prince Kaine) on the Twit that he better send someone to dust and clean the very bolgy C3I bunker located in Palm Desert, CA. Entrance below the gated community of Marrakesh off of Portola Ave - you can see the giant subterraneum entrance to the left if you peek through the service gate that's north of the main entrance. So there's something that's provably true that I posted somewhere else first. Tip had an account here, y'all are into the fantastic and deep down wish that magic, The Fae, and Vorpal Swords were real (and they are - except maybe for Vorpal Swords - though Excalibur and Mjolnir are relics that can be found if you know where to look which is why Tip, the NSA and everyone else in the Deepest state works on Dee Ciphers) or you wouldn't invest so much time in MMOs. The good news is, is that magic, is in fact, the basis for this universe - Quantum Mechanics is a weak-ass effort to describe the magical forces that underlie the physical forces we know and love. The classic example of how much bullshit goes on in Physics is the Plutonium question - How do you get plutonium without fusion? It's a non-natural element higher on the table than Uranium (a natural, but constantly decaying element) the answer is of course black fucking magic. So your government has been aware magic exists for quite some time but has zero interest in passing what they know on to you. And since learning magic is actually difficult (discounting the problem of trying to learn it when if you try everyone calls you crazy) y'all have about .0001% chance of figuring out magic, or how to increase your standard praxis, or how to break stones with Chi. the latter example is another example of actual magic in the real world - I've seen a 9th Dan Tae Kwon Do master break a fucking rock with his hand, and i'm sure Shaolin Priests at the top level can do the same - I'm not sure what they think they['re doing - but what they are doing is focusing the power of their astral form onto their hand and that is more than enough raw magical energy to break rocks or bones.

As for Paratime there's actual case law on a Paratime occurance. Raffles v. Wichelhaus. The so-called 'Peerless' case. There were two ships named Peerless that left Bombaby for England a month or two apart. That does not happen in a single non-Paratime space - you never ever name a merchant ship with the same name as another merchant ship - that's what ship registries are for. There could only be two ships Peerless leaving from the same port within a few months of each other if one was frm an alternate timeline that somehow crossed over into the other ship's timeline.

As I've pointed out before quite a lot of what you think you know, you don't actually know. Fat Man was a fucking Hydrogen bomb - which is to say it had a plutonium core whereas Little Boy was a thermonuclear bomb. Fat Man was not dropped on Nagasaki. Nagasaki is still around, Hiroshima is also still around but has a shrine and etc from the thermonuclear bomb dropped on it. Fat Man was dropped to the far North of Japan and obliterated everything within - I don't know for sure - but lets say a 50 mile radius. And that is how much of a fucktard Truman and how evil Feynman were - they dropped it even though the Japanese were suing for peace to see the effect.

As for supllanting his conciousness - Tip doesn't really give a crap about much these days - as noted above - he is waiting for the world to end and his primary concern is the availabilty of cigarettes in Deseret.

Edit: oh and he already had an account and lets me post or posts wtf I want - so there's that. At some point I'll post tits and get my own account.

Last edited:
  • 4Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
tad10 tad10 What do you think of this whole Q thing?

Also @Amod What would be the best place to post Q related stuff? It's about Politics but it's kind of conspiracyish, and the conspiracy thread is more about talking about ancient aliens and pyramids and shit and well this thread is this thread...

Q's are the top end of the Bolg pyramid. Q's then P's then N's. You're talking about a different sort of Q it seems so I don't care.

Homework: Compare everything you know about the Hiroshima bomb to everything you know about the 'Nagasaki' bomb

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Q's are the top end of the Bolg pyramid. Q's then P's then N's. You're talking about a different sort of Q it seems so I don't care.

Homework: Compare everything you know about the Hiroshima bomb to everything you know about the 'Nagasaki' bomb

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Can you take off your clothes and take pictures? We are concerned you have tracking devices inplanted on your skin and we want to make sure you are uncorrupted by the evil reptilians.

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Tip and some chick on tumblr elisha dushku | Tumblr seem to be the only two people that recognize that Elisha and Eliza are two different people and that there are are two twins playing Missy in Bring It On. Also Tip is a weirdo who these days seems is only into competing with the NSA to solve DeeCiphers and doing what I tell him to do - so there's that. I post on Twitter occasionally but really, why alarm the sheep? I recently texted Trump (I prefer his bolgier name Prince Kaine) on the Twit that he better send someone to dust and clean the very bolgy C3I bunker located in Palm Desert, CA. Entrance below the gated community of Marrakesh off of Portola Ave - you can see the giant subterraneum entrance to the left if you peek through the service gate that's north of the main entrance. So there's something that's provably true that I posted somewhere else first. Tip had an account here, y'all are into the fantastic and deep down wish that magic, The Fae, and Vorpal Swords were real (and they are - except maybe for Vorpal Swords - though Excalibur and Mjolnir are relics that can be found if you know where to look which is why Tip, the NSA and everyone else in the Deepest state works on Dee Ciphers) or you wouldn't invest so much time in MMOs. The good news is, is that magic, is in fact, the basis for this universe - Quantum Mechanics is a weak-ass effort to describe the magical forces that underlie the physical forces we know and love. The classic example of how much bullshit goes on in Physics is the Plutonium question - How do you get plutonium without fusion? It's a non-natural element higher on the table than Uranium (a natural, but constantly decaying element) the answer is of course black fucking magic. So your government has been aware magic exists for quite some time but has zero interest in passing what they know on to you. And since learning magic is actually difficult (discounting the problem of trying to learn it when if you try everyone calls you crazy) y'all have about .0001% chance of figuring out magic, or how to increase your standard praxis, or how to break stones with Chi. the latter example is another example of actual magic in the real world - I've seen a 9th Dan Tae Kwon Do master break a fucking rock with his hand, and i'm sure Shaolin Priests at the top level can do the same - I'm not sure what they think they['re doing - but what they are doing is focusing the power of their astral form onto their hand and that is more than enough raw magical energy to break rocks or bones.

As for Paratime there's actual case law on a Paratime occurance. Raffles v. Wichelhaus. The so-called 'Peerless' case. There were two ships named Peerless that left Bombaby for England a month or two apart. That does not happen in a single non-Paratime space - you never ever name a merchant ship with the same name as another merchant ship - that's what ship registries are for. There could only be two ships Peerless leaving from the same port within a few months of each other if one was frm an alternate timeline that somehow crossed over into the other ship's timeline.

As I've pointed out before quite a lot of what you think you know, you don't actually know. Fat Man was a fucking Hydrogen bomb - which is to say it had a plutonium core whereas Little Boy was a thermonuclear bomb. Fat Man was not dropped on Nagasaki. Nagasaki is still around, Hiroshima is also still around but has a shrine and etc from the thermonuclear bomb dropped on it. Fat Man was dropped to the far North of Japan and obliterated everything within - I don't know for sure - but lets say a 50 mile radius. And that is how much of a fucktard Truman and how evil Feynman were - they dropped it even though the Japanese were suing for peace to see the effect.

As for supllanting his conciousness - Tip doesn't really give a crap about much these days - as noted above - he is waiting for the world to end and his primary concern is the availabilty of cigarettes in Deseret.

Edit: oh and he already had an account and lets me post or posts wtf I want - so there's that. At some point I'll post tits and get my own account.
So I just got really stoned and watched Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. Afterwards I was pretty sure I managed to use my mind to make it rain because my lawn is now wet and it was dry before. Did I pierce the veil by knowing of your twin?

• 2Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
MM-HMMM[/media]

You really have one of the most boring jobs in the GSA - sitting around on internet forums and serving up disinformation. I'm guessing it takes three vodkas and a valium for you to sleep at night.

That seems like the safest bet. The Illuminati could be onto the Tip account as we speak, probably best to have a backup plan.
I'm not sure about the Illuminati - unless you mean DAVOS - but there's not a major deep state agency that doesn't hack me. I boot up an old G3 Powerback the other day and I get a port sniffer attack the next day. And I too wait for the day E shows off her tits to FoH at which point I can die happy, Eliza is good looking but Elisha is better looking.

And yes, I'm very concerend about cigarette availabily in the Universe of Deseret. I'm assured by E that the Sons of Confederate Veterans will do the right thing and plant Tobacco everywhere they can when they get there. And the Reich and the British Empire will come through as well.

Note the sniff attack was pretty weaksauce - maybe an agency got lazy - if you post in this thread you should know that it is being read and scrutinized by the deepest state. Fair warning.

-Tip

Last edited:

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
So I just got really stoned and watched Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. Afterwards I was pretty sure I managed to use my mind to make it rain because my lawn is now wet and it was dry before. Did I pierce the veil by knowing of your twin?

This thread is definitely worse than clash of the titans

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku

If you want to do actual fucking magic Screamfeeder you first need to open your third eye. It's easy, simple, fucking kindergarten at nine years of age. Go outside - try unstoned at first but peyote never hurt anyone but Homer Simpson - under the stars. Do you have a deck chair? if youre with ICM you better have a fucking deck chair. Lie back on that deck chair and find two stars that are close together but you can only see them individually with one eye (closing the other) and then stay on that fucking deck chair relaxing your brain until boh stars come together as one. Cross-eyed but worse. If you can see both stars with both your eyes open and it isn't giving you a brain headache because your eyes are darting from star to star to focus on both then the stars are too close together. If you can't see stars because of fog or smog or wildfires or too much peyote then try another day. And by day I mean night.

When you hear your brain go "Ahhhh" then you've succeeded. It's the coolest thing you'll ever do until the next ultra cool thing you do; at which point you post on this fucking forum and make obesiance to me your goddess and mentoress in all things magical.

Also Ray Harryhausen did a bang-up job on Clash of the Titans I don't get the hate for stop-motion effects - CGI ruined Dr. Strange.

• 1Solidarity

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If you want to do actual fucking magic Screamfeeder you first need to open your third eye. It's easy, simple, fucking kindergarten at nine years of age. Go outside - try unstoned at first but peyote never hurt anyone but Homer Simpson - under the stars. Do you have a deck chair? if youre with ICM you better have a fucking deck chair. Lie back on that deck chair and find two stars that are close together but you can only see them individually with one eye (closing the other) and then stay on that fucking deck chair relaxing your brain until boh stars come together as one. Cross-eyed but worse. If you can see both stars with both your eyes open and it isn't giving you a brain headache because your eyes are darting from star to star to focus on both then the stars are too close together. If you can't see stars because of fog or smog or wildfires or too much peyote then try another day. And by day I mean night.

When you hear your brain go "Ahhhh" then you've succeeded. It's the coolest thing you'll ever do until the next ultra cool thing you do; at which point you post on this fucking forum and make obesiance to me your goddess and mentoress in all things magical.

Also Ray Harryhausen did a bang-up job on Clash of the Titans I don't get the hate for stop-motion effects - CGI ruined Dr. Strange.
Does a REALLY nice Adirondack chair work?

Edit - I should mention that I ordered these really rad Bolivian cushions for it but they won't arrive till Sept 10th. I feel that's an important detail.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Amd yet you still post in it. Search your feelings Lightning Lord Rule... Search your feelings.

/woosh
That was Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back reference. You didn't work on that one with your sister? This thread is awesome in this world and Deseret!

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You really have one of the most boring jobs in the GSA - sitting around on internet forums and serving up disinformation. I'm guessing it takes three vodkas and a valium for you to sleep at night.

I've offered no disinformation, merely pointed out that you are delusional and at least a little insane.

Also, I don't drink much at all, and I've never taken a valium in my life.

You're really not doing well.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Does a REALLY nice Adirondack chair work?

Edit - I should mention that I ordered these really rad Bolivian cushions for it but they won't arrive till Sept 10th. I feel that's an important detail.

Are they stuffed with coca leaves? If not, send them back.

/woosh
That was Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back reference. You didn't work on that one with your sister? This thread is awesome in this world and Deseret!

Totally, and by totally, I mean totally not. Still Carrie Fischer preferred me to her so I've got that going for me. God Bless you Carrie Fischer, every one.. I'm a nice soft-spoken, demure, pleasant, lovely, shy, unassuming girl. She's a bitch. So easy enough to spot our differences if you see us both wearing cheerleading uniforms or naked..

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I've offered no disinformation, merely pointed out that you are delusional and at least a little insane.

Also, I don't drink much at all, and I've never taken a valium in my life.

You're really not doing well.

We're bored so I'll respond in full to you this one time:

I, Tip (her nickname that I like) that as to say the actual, original, tad10 who registered way back in November of 2003 on the old foh am not what is termed funny, Elisha, on the other hand, is generally considered by people who apreciate that sort of thing, is funny. You, lurkingdirk, can search my posts here or if they're archived somewhere, on the old foh and count the number of humourous posts I made - if any. And that's how you know she is, in fact, not me. I met E about nine months ago and that's about it. As for insane - well when you have seen actual AQ handoffs and Arabs running rampant through security in every major city we visited in Europe - you tend to ignore people who are clearly on the wrong side such as you when they call you insnae. Anyway, the deep state is well aware of the backpackers but there's too many for them to stop them all here since Obasshole let so many fucktards into this country and in Europe since European leaders are actually insane and have willingly let evil into their country - so when that fist dirty bomb goes off I'll be fascinated to read your response to it. As for the short term: E is heading down to LA soon and I'm returning to my hermitage. Apparentlly, at some point, she'll pop on and post some pics to titilate a_skeleton_02 and then get back to whatever it is she is planning to do down there.

Now that everyone has snoozed off on my post I'll get back to waiting for the end.

-Tip

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Apparentlly, at some point, she'll pop on and post some pics to titilate a_skeleton_02 and then get back to whatever it is she is planning to do down there.

Now that everyone has snoozed off on my post I'll get back to waiting for the end.

-Tip

Thank you

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We're bored so I'll respond in full to you this one time:

I, Tip (her nickname that I like) that as to say the actual, original, tad10 who registered way back in November of 2003 on the old foh am not what is termed funny, Elisha, on the other hand, is generally considered by people who apreciate that sort of thing, is funny. You, lurkingdirk, can search my posts here or if they're archived somewhere, on the old foh and count the number of humourous posts I made - if any. And that's how you know she is, in fact, not me. I met E about nine months ago and that's about it. As for insane - well when you have seen actual AQ handoffs and Arabs running rampant through security in every major city we visited in Europe - you tend to ignore people who are clearly on the wrong side such as you when they call you insnae. Anyway, the deep state is well aware of the backpackers but there's too many for them to stop them all here since Obasshole let so many fucktards into this country and in Europe since European leaders are actually insane and have willingly let evil into their country - so when that fist dirty bomb goes off I'll be fascinated to read your response to it. As for the short term: E is heading down to LA soon and I'm returning to my hermitage. Apparentlly, at some point, she'll pop on and post some pics to titilate a_skeleton_02 and then get back to whatever it is she is planning to do down there.

-Tip

Yes, that certainly solidified how sane you are.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users