Ghost of Yōtei

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
For this reason most Japanese swordsmanship technique is intended to target gaps in the armor (neck, armpit, wrist).

A katana is a three-pound weight on a two foot lever and takes a surprising amount of strength and endurance to move fluidly. The reason female sword fighters are silly is not their lack of ability to penetrate armor, but because the strength differential means they're significantly slower compared to men in manipulating the weapon. They're a fraction of a second behind in every movement, and that gets you dead fast.

It's even dumber when they have women dual wielding. This style didn't functionally exist even among men for exactly the same reason - you need all the power you can get controlling your single best weapon.
Women also have problems with their bodies managing heat. And add to this their lung capacity is a lot lower than a mans. So not only do they have problems controlling the heat the body creates, they have problems with oxygen delivery as well. They are just not made to do shit like this. In fact majority of women cant.

Disclamer:: Im not saying ALL women, Im saying in general so I dont get comebacks like "Hurrr this one woman did this and that just fine."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Narcissism parading as a victim.

It's all so tiring

When I heard Ghost of Tsushima had a sequel announced, I was so happy, and came to see what the scoop was on the game.

5 minutes later...

Tired Will Ferrell GIF by Team Coco