Ghostbusters (2016)

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How the flying fuck is one of the ghostbusters fatter then the marshmellow man.

ghostbusters-toys-Rowan.jpg

set_ghostbusters_melissa_mccarthy_closeup.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im calling it now, when thor gets possessed in that trailer its the last scene of the movie when they think everything is "busted" he shows off his modded ecto-scooter. then he gets zapped, stops acting nerdy then rides off popping a wheelie like a boss. -cue credits and ghostbuster theme song.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
I had no hope for this movie. Then I saw the most recent trailer: Is it possible to go to negative hope?

Let's see, how many shitty comedy tropes will it hit:
Melissa Mcarthy doing her best Chris Farley impression (but not funny)-Check.
Sassy/Unappreciated minority calling attention to the fact they are sassy and/or unappreciated-Check
Random "hot" guy dumbed down to "subvert" standard tropes-Check
Add to that the Wiig character is the nerdy/hot scientist stereotype and goddamn this is just so fucking bad.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Guys it's a lot easier to stand on the shoulders of others than on your own two feet.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The girl on the bottom third from the right... sticking her ass out like that rubbing titties with the other girl... terrible lifting position risking a back injury, would not bang.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
No he's the Annie Potts. Four male Ghostbusters and their female secretary. Four female Ghostbusters and their male secretary.
spoilers I wont bother to tag because fuck this movie.

dude gets taken over and does the whole open the door to the ghost world thing. He is a mixture

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its the end scene of the movie because they just bought their firehouse and thats what they were saving up for. They are located in a chinese joint at first

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
What in the ever living fuck is this movie? I seriously cannot fathom why people are white knighting this fucking thing. I also can't get why I am not allowed to refuse to see a movie based on trailers. THAT IS WHAT TRAILERS ARE FOR. TO SHOW ME WHETHER I AM INTERESTED.

And this fucking article:

Dorkly

The absolute best parts are:

1) When he agrees in the comments with just about every flaw that was in the trailer, BUT he still thinks it'll be good. ????
2) Him not knowing somehow that this isn't a continuation of the old ghostbusters
and
3) These quotes:

"What I'm saying is the Terminator Genisys trailer DOES literally erase the characters and history and ENTIRE MOVIES you loved (well, just me, I guess). It says "the characters you liked are gone, here are their replacements." Just thinking about it makes my blood boil."

"Everything about terminator genisys baffles me. it literally removes the most beloved films from continuity and undercuts the entire POINT of the franchise (John Connor, savior of humanity). the fact that THAT trailer has more likes than dislikes boils my blood."

People are angry about ghostbusters for those exact quoted reasons above, but for some reason his hatred towards genisys is more valid than our hatred for ghostbusters.

Absolutely astonishing at the lengths people are going to to defend this sham of a fucking movie.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My girlfriend laughed a few times at both trailers and said the movie looks like it's going to be cute. Am I racist, sexist or misogynist for flat out telling her she's wrong and that I forbid her from spending money on ever seeing this? I'm thinking racist, somehow, because everything is racist these days. Or probably trans-fucking-phobic since that's a thing now.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I just watched the trailer for Horizon Zero Dawn. Once I saw that female protagonist... Oooooh boy, I down thumbed that video so fast