Ghostbusters (2016)

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ok wow, fuck all you jerks. That theme song was amazing when I was a kid. =(
Im sorry but that song sucked. As a child I liked it but the nostalgia doesnt save it .

The soundtrack sound a lot better than this movie looks. I didn't mind either song but wouldn't go out of the way to listen to either again. I am going out of my way to not watch the movie. I wouldn't even watch a free version. Looks awful. I can't see it making good money but I've been really wrong before.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ok wow, fuck all you jerks. That theme song was amazing when I was a kid. =(
its an iconic song, i dont think anyone denies that it was good for its time. but unlike the movie it hasnt stood the test of time. i listen to 80s songs every day still, but that isnt one of them and i dont ever hear it on the satellite radio stations.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The song is amazing for Sunny in Philly's "group paradigm" episodes, like the selling gas one.

On topic, this movie will be terrible, and everyone who sees it should feel terrible for supporting terrible things.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Some of you guys have no taste. That song is still great and it still makes it onto a lot of my playlists.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The phrase "Bustin' makes me feel good" is pretty timeless.
Bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin'

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think if there was a remix without the kids saying 'ghost busters' and replacing that low depth synth track up high with an actual trumpet and it would hold up well.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
God damnit I half sang the "Bustin makes me feel good" in my head and now it has earwormed into my brain all god damn night. Who you gonna call?

FFffffffffuuuuuu

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that song was so overplayed at the time, 30+ years later i still cant make myself listen to it let alone watch the video. i dont even remember if i liked the song, if i did it was ruined by the millions of times i heard it. im not singling that song out, there were other songs that i loved but the radio and mtv killed it for me. i loved me some white zombie more human than human and metallica enter sandman for an example out of many. if i were hear those songs now i would shut off the radio or change the station. maybe in 20 years i can hear them again.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
i loved me some white zombie more human than human and metallica enter sandman for an example out of many. if i were hear those songs now i would shut off the radio or change the station. maybe in 20 years i can hear them again.
Try this version:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Try this version:
cant get passed the intro. i loved metallica back in the day. ride the lightning, master, and justice and then the "black album. i even saw them in concert when they came to the meadowlands and promptly lost my voice and most of my hearing while moshing up front by the speakers. by the time Load came around though i was done with them forever and one of my favorite songs (enter sandman) was totally played out for me.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I kind of liked McCarthy in Spy... but she's so wrong for this role. Just like Zach Galifianakis, as funny as he is, wouldn't make a good Ghostbuster. His humor is acting dumb, not the type of sarcastic eye-rolling humor of Peter Venkman. Murray would just sit there and just give off, "what the fuck let me fucking run game on this chick" vibes, while Ramis and Akroyd were being super nerds, with Hudson constantly tripping.

"I have to calibrate the particle accelerator to correspond with the increased magnetic field intensity amplifying quantum gravity to the maximum threshhold..."
"Ok, go do that back in the lab buddy. I'll be there as soon as I can... you know after I bang this chick and go to the Bahamas for a week."
"But there's goo in the tunnels, the cities under threat, and we're all going to turn into marshmellows!"
"Yeah, that's great. Bye now."

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The first twenty-five seconds of the song are perfect. The rest still holds a nostalgic punch, even if it's a little silly.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Better Ghostbuster than anyone in this movie:

rrr_img_136476.jpg