Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i banged a terminally ill girl last night. she was pretty cute, prob about a 7, which is also the number of months she has left to live.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Bravo Keg. I expect you to step up to the big leagues sometime soon and start bangin chicks for their make-a-wish foundation wishes.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
i banged a terminally ill girl last night. she was pretty cute, prob about a 7, which is also the number of months she has left to live.
That"s real nice of you, man. I"m feelin the love in here, namean?

flava-flav.jpg

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
What is she sick with?

*cross fingers* Plz don"t says aids

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
well i hope not cuz i didn"t wrap up.

some sort of intestinal cancer she said.
First: she"s got 7 months to live. Raw dogg that shit for reals, holmes.

Second: it"s highly improbable that you would ah snap get da aids as a man through vaginal intercourse anyway (according to what I"ve read on the forums - possible broscience, never really bothered looking into it - always wrap that shit unless you"re prepared to deal with any possible consequences).

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
001001102 said:
First: she"s got 7 months to live. Raw dogg that shit for reals, holmes.

Second: it"s highly improbable that you would ah snap get da aids as a man through vaginal intercourse anyway (according to what I"ve read on the forums - possible broscience, never really bothered looking into it - always wrap that shit unless you"re prepared to deal with any possible consequences).
Nah, that"s not just broscience. It"s pretty damn hard to contract the GAIDS as a straight bro keeping it in the babymaker. According to Wikipedia, switching from good Christian fucking to cornholing increases your chances a lot, from rare as hell (0.04% in this particular case) to Aamina"s approximate chances of banging someone that isn"t a whale (1.7%), respectively. Actually, that"s only if you"re on the receiving end of a cornholing, so Aamina, sorry bro, your chances of not banging a whale just dropped significantly.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
well i hope not cuz i didn"t wrap up.

some sort of intestinal cancer she said.
So what you are saying is you convinced her to let you stick it in her turd cutter and blow your load cause it was the cure, amirite?

Also, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drinsic again.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Ser Kegkilla said:
As a point of reference, you also gave this thing a 7.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
my decision was based on a dozen or so pics of trex i"ve seen, not a single one her spiteful ex-boyfriend posted. i stand by my judgment.