Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
You guys are a pretty strange bunch. You all know from experience in this thread that women are batshit insane, and yet you"re more than willing to side with the woman in a he-said, she-said argument. There are NO facts here. None. Not a fucking one. Just one guy"s word, vs one woman"s word.

And yet, if anyone of your vengeful crazy ex"s came here and posted something similar, you would all be just as defenseless against any baseless claims made against you, and you all fucking know it.

I don"t care who the fuck it is, whether it"s Grobbee or Keg or Eomer or fucking Furor. For everyone to immediately rally to the side of an account name who could be nothing more than someone being bored and deciding to stir the pot is ridiculous. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Bros before hos. That"s why this thread exists, you faggots. I"m not saying Grobbee"s version of the story is right, but it"s gonna take a fuckin helluva lot more than 1 goddamned PM from an account that was created yesterday to convince me to start going e-thug on him. Shut your fucking holes, especially you Aychamo, you goddamned liar. You"re the biggest attention whore on here and everyone knows it. How was the funeral, you bitch?

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
You guys are a pretty strange bunch. You all know from experience in this thread that women are batshit insane, and yet you"re more than willing to side with the woman in a he-said, she-said argument. There are NO facts here. None. Not a fucking one. Just one guy"s word, vs one woman"s word.

And yet, if anyone of your vengeful crazy ex"s came here and posted something similar, you would all be just as defenseless against any baseless claims made against you, and you all fucking know it.

I don"t care who the fuck it is, whether it"s Grobbee or Keg or Eomer or fucking Furor. For everyone to immediately rally to the side of an account name who could be nothing more than someone being bored and deciding to stir the pot is ridiculous. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Bros before hos. That"s why this thread exists, you faggots. I"m not saying Grobbee"s version of the story is right, but it"s gonna take a fuckin helluva lot more than 1 goddamned PM from an account that was created yesterday to convince me to start going e-thug on him. Shut your fucking holes, especially you Aychamo, you goddamned liar. You"re the biggest attention whore on here and everyone knows it. How was the funeral, you bitch?
I think we found grobbee"s new girlfriend, keep your hoes in check grob and get them off this forum.
yeah i reused it.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
TheCutlery said:

I believe it has more to do with the fact that Grobbie has been talking mad shit about other people here, has portrayed himself as an awesome partner in relationships, and thinks he has almost irrefutable logic in relationships. This message just goes to show that everything isn"t all dandy in candy land. I personally want to hear the other side of the story. You know, so we can all be fair and balanced.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Aztlan said:
I believe it has more to do with the fact that Grobbie has been talking mad shit about other people here, has portrayed himself as an awesome partner in relationships, and thinks he has almost irrefutable logic in relationships. This message just goes to show that everything isn"t all dandy in candy land. I personally want to hear the other side of the story. You know, so we can all be fair and balanced.
And I said nothing to the contrary. Like I said, we know nothing about this situation. It amounts to zero facts, and a bunch of potential internet bickering with no proof on either side. Hence, boring. Aside from that, after everything that"s gone on in this thread, how much stock do you REALLY put in a woman"s perspective of why a relationship failed anyway? I mean come on, you can"t even talk to them every day or they start to hate you for no reason.

Newsflash -- none of you guys are gonna get in her pants just because you sided with Grobbee"s ex.

Wanting to hear the other side is one thing. Jumping on a dude"s balls because his psycho ex follows him around on the internet is a completely different thing. Too bad most of what"s been said in here is closer to the latter. I hope it happens to you guys some day.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Hence, boring. Aside from that, after everything that"s gone on in this thread, how much stock do you REALLY put in a woman"s perspective of why a relationship failed anyway?
I think it amounts to "who cares", and this is far from boring. This is what brings FOHers together. I"ve never felt closer to you guys. Who wants hugs?

TheCutlery said:
Newsflash -- none of you guys are gonna get in her pants just because you sided with Grobbee"s ex.
I don"t think any of us are down with the slurp-tech to get in her pants.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
And I said nothing to the contrary. Like I said, we know nothing about this situation. It amounts to zero facts, and a bunch of potential internet bickering with no proof on either side. Hence, boring. Aside from that, after everything that"s gone on in this thread, how much stock do you REALLY put in a woman"s perspective of why a relationship failed anyway? I mean come on, you can"t even talk to them every day or they start to hate you for no reason.

Wanting to hear the other side is one thing. Jumping on a dude"s balls because his psycho ex follows him around on the internet is a completely different thing. Too bad most of what"s been said in here is closer to the latter. I hope it happens to you guys some day.
I think you have flawed logic there. Guys are just as fucked up as girls. What she says in defending herself has no more and no less merit than Grobbies. This isn"t about anything other than the search for truth. You"ll never know any of the truth behind the stories put out here unless you know both sides of the story. This is just a great opportunity to know a more balanced version for once. Plus it"s fun!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
TheCutlery said:

I personally don"t give a crap about which one of them is telling the truth.

All I know is he talked mad shit about her and the second she came here he was the one that went all batshit about restraining orders.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Aztlan said:
I think you have flawed logic there.
Flawed logic is not answering the phone when your girl calls.

Flawed logic is not talking to them for a few days so they want you more.

And yet, here we are, in a thread, giving this advice for a successful relationship.

Think back on your relationships. Ever wonder what an ex says about you to the rest of the people she"s been with since? You think it was ever painted in a fair manner? Even if she cheated on you, and was a "Girl Who Broke Your Heart," there"s a pretty goddamned good chance (I"d say upwards of 90%) that she blames the breakup on you. You were too distant, too clingy, too boring, too exciting, whatever. That"s why she fucked your brother. Come on. This thread serves a therapeutic purpose for us, as men, to come together and try to make sense of the shit crazy bitches have done to us. We all have a story about a girl who broke it off with us for no reason and never spoke to us again. Or a girl who would follow us around and try to make us look bad to our work, our friends, etc. You know there"s that one. If you can"t think of one, you"re either extremely lucky or lying to yourself.

Grobbee"s ex"s mistake is she apparently thinks that Grobbee is a respected member of this community and that she would be able to smear his name by coming here and talking shit about him. Little late for that, baby. Your ex already has a rep for being a jizz slurper, not really anything else you can say to diminish his standing any further around here.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
brekk said:
I personally don"t give a crap about which one of them is telling the truth.

All I know is he talked mad shit about her and the second she came here he was the one that went all batshit about restraining orders.
He also admitted to us that he would have no problems fucking a dude for her. There"s a middle ground. I agree that the restraining order shit is kinda over the top, but we don"t know the story. Maybe she"s already pulled this shit at work, etc. Too early to tell, too early to pick sides. She hasn"t even made a fucking post yet (or proven that she is who she says she is, for that matter. Lets be serious about the realities of the internet for a minute), and everyone"s hopped on the bandwagon ready to roll.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You are wrong in so many ways Cutlery it is not even funny. Most of us here think Grobb is a complete cockbag and are more than willing to hear his ex"s side of the story. I don"t think anyone wants to get in her pants since that requires sucking off a dude.

You relationship advice sucks as well.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Aztlan said:
This isn"t about anything other than the search for truth.
Maybe I"m the odd one out, I just wanted a few good laughs. I personally do not doubt her "crazy" since it"s evident she at least has checked his frequented forums and went as far as to come here and expose some drama. Maybe she saw him here when they were together and I"m wrong,butI instantly had a visual of someone digging through their significant others phone and frantically calling any unfamiliar numbers to try and validate their paranoia. I think it"s a little psycho, trashy even. For all we know, it"s a troll (albeit no IP"s match existing users). No-one knows his name (I think), or hers. Getting all sandy (hello Elfgirl) and bringing legal crap up on forums is pretty weak, that"s whatIam poking fun at.

Having that said, it sure as hell won"t stop me from looking.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
You are wrong in so many ways Cutlery it is not even funny. Most of us here think Grobb is a complete cockbag and are more than willing to hear his ex"s side of the story. I don"t think anyone wants to get in her pants since that requires sucking off a dude.

You relationship advice sucks as well.
I"m not wrong that you"re all being complete assclowns about it. And really? What advice have I given?

Blow me.

And look. It appears Ravenn agrees with my assessment that she"s fucking psychotic. Now I suppose you"re all gonna try to get into her pants, right?

Fucking tools.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
In their defense, I think they just wanted some free giggles, too. I am pretty sure after his sexcapades stories, some may be a bit too intimidated by the possible expectations. It"s all in good fun (I thought)!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where were you when he was calling Brad a shitty dad? Take your fucking tampon out and relax man. Let the women speak!

Rais

Trakanon Raider
ELFGIRL WHERE ARE YOU! HOW I MISS YOU.1 person vs 2 eq websites. Was great!

I hope the ex does post. It"s always great to hear both sides of the story. Besides a dude slurping his own manseeds is a fag no matter what.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Convo said:
Where were you when he was calling Brad a shitty dad? Take your fucking tampon out and relax man. Let the women speak!
Brad is a shitty dad. There"s no argument to be had here. Everyone tells him this. Grobbee is slightly homosexual. Again, no argument to be had.

I never knew how stupid Cutlery was/is/always will be.
So when an ex of yours shows up to a messageboard you post at and starts flinging shit around, you want everyone else to side with her, right? You"d never hope that we would all see her for the psychotic bitch she is?

You"re a hypocrite.