Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
That"s about the only way I can find interacting with a girl to be interesting.
Well, that"s pretty telling considering your views on long term relationships. It means that in order for things to work, she"s either gotta be way outta your league, or you have to be way outta hers. Since you"re not a millionaire, you"re not out of anyone"s league, so your only hope of a LTR is one where she has you hold her purse while she goes shopping.

Now I see why you fear commitment so much.

Rune_foh

shitlord
It"s funny TheCutlery is so focused on class warfare he totally missed the point of Dabamf"s comment.

The time honored tradition of chasing exotic tail.

Rhaze_foh

shitlord
I just got dumped after 1+ years because I workout too much and because I bought a new car without her present. (even though she approved the purchase...who cares anyway right??) Got rid of a gas hog truck with 50k+ miles and got a brand new fully loaded 2011 VW GTI which saves me money all around and is fun as hell to drive.

Thankfully I didn"t buy that house with her a couple months ago (had a feeling it wasn"t a good idea)

It"s been the best 3 weeks of my life, plenty of other fish in the sea my friends.

Lesson learned.. staying with a chick just cuz she was hot is not a good idea.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I"m normally the first in line for a cutlery joke but I didn"t laugh until this:
Rune said:
The time honored tradition of chasing exotic tail.
No need to try and distill it beyond this...and the added factor that most women (people?!) are about as interesting as HIV on a terminal cancer patient.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Exotic?

Reminds me of that Taxicab confessions episode where 2 guys get into the cab and the conversation eventually comes to "We"re in Vegas, we expect a little exotic. We can find chicks with pussies in Detroit."

Yeah. That"s about what I think about it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
TC thinks about slamming a dude in the asshole when you reference "exotic tail." Very telling.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, whatever. A chick is only exotic until you"ve done it. After that it"s boring. If that"s the only thing you"re looking for, you"re never going to be in any kind of relationship, which explains the difficulty of most of the people in this thread in finding one.

I put forth the theory that you guys will be the ones banging dudes real soon here. I"m pretty content with what I have.

Keep on chasing that "rainbow", fella.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rhaze said:
I just got dumped after 1+ years because I workout too much and because I bought a new car without her present. (even though she approved the purchase...who cares anyway right??) Got rid of a gas hog truck with 50k+ miles and got a brand new fully loaded 2011 VW GTI which saves me money all around and is fun as hell to drive.

Thankfully I didn"t buy that house with her a couple months ago (had a feeling it wasn"t a good idea)

It"s been the best 3 weeks of my life, plenty of other fish in the sea my friends.

It"s all good and you, along with everyone else here, knows she didn"t dump you because of just those two reasons. There"s somebody else but it"s all good, you seem to have the right attitude.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No matter how hot the check it eventually just becomes pussy after awhile. I think that"s what TC is going for, which to an extent is true.

Why he takes so much offense to you guys baggin and taggin as much pussy as possible as often as possible though I have no idea. I"m married, I see no issue with it, to each their own. I"m happy being married, some others aren"t or wouldn"t be. Cool, why not move on?

Turkish_foh

shitlord
TC and Dabamf, just rub taints and makeout already.

Rhaze said:

How old are you two and how did you keep talking yourself into being with someone like that for over a year? This is all assuming what you are saying is the entire story, of course.

Dis

Confirmed Male
I think I saw this said here before, but it needs to be said again:

Behind every beautiful woman, is a guy tired of fucking her.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I"ve sampled a lot of flavors and I can say from my experience white chicks whites or latins are the best. Black chicks have disgusting cooters and tend to make you work more. Asians are genetically programmed to make that fucking mewing noise that makes you think you are hurting them. The latin women I"ve been with have been LOUD so that"s kinda a +/- scenario.

Bottom line, exotic is overrated.

Dis

Confirmed Male
The Ancient said:
I"ve sampled a lot of flavors and I can say from my experience white chicks whites or latins are the best. Black chicks have disgusting cooters and tend to make you work more. Asians are genetically programmed to make that fucking mewing noise that makes you think you are hurting them. The latin women I"ve been with have been LOUD so that"s kinda a +/- scenario.

Truth on the latin, but it works both ways. Crazy latino women tend to be the best sex, but good sex has its price...

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The Ancient said:
Asians are genetically programmed to make that fucking mewing noise that makes you think you are hurting them.
This has not been my experience.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
TheCutlery said:
Yeah, whatever. A chick is only exotic until you"ve done it. After that it"s boring. If that"s the only thing you"re looking for, you"re never going to be in any kind of relationship, which explains the difficulty of most of the people in this thread in finding one.
I put forth the theory that you guys will be the ones banging dudes real soon here. I"m pretty content with what I have.

Keep on chasing that "rainbow", fella.
Tarrant220 said:
No matter how hot the check it eventually just becomes pussy after awhile. I think that"s what TC is going for, which to an extent is true.

Why he takes so much offense to you guys baggin and taggin as much pussy as possible as often as possible though I have no idea. I"m married, I see no issue with it, to each their own. I"m happy being married, some others aren"t or wouldn"t be. Cool, why not move on?
ITT:

Brofist tells about how he thinks about two dudes fucking whenever someone mentions something erotic

And

George Costanza letting us know how it is when you bang extremely hot chicks.

Fuck, now I"ve seen everything.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:

To be honest I haven"t seen a whole lot of difference in pussy between the races. Most of the difference I have seen has to do with age, experience, useability (had 3 babies?), willingness (do they lay there or take control?), and body structure.

I.E. Your average 16 year old just lays there or gets on all fours then expects you to rock her world.

Now take your 28 year old who knows how to stick that pussy out for maximum penetration and how to grind back on you or slow it down to make it last.

As far as body structure goes if she is skinny with no ass then it"s fairly easy to get maximum penetration from nearly any angle which is most white women I"ve been with.

Age, willingness, and experience are nearly the same thing but only nearly. A women because more confident with her sexuality as she ages and more aggressive in pursuing what she wants. Not every guy likes this but I love it when a women is so horny she practically rapes me...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Sutekh said:
ITT:

Brofist tells about how he thinks about two dudes fucking whenever someone mentions something erotic

And

George Costanza letting us know how it is when you bang extremely hot chicks.

Fuck, now I"ve seen everything.
And Worthless Kid continues attempts at trolling and continues to fall flat.

It"s the circle of life.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really? Because it seems like you"re angry and posting about it.
Either way, it"s a thread where people come for advice, and you"re probably the worst suited person in the thread to give advice on the ritual and rotation of dating extremely attractive women, you post just shows that even further, you assume because a woman is beautiful she has no personality. Like it"s some sort of qualification where if you are very good looking you have to be completely void of anything enjoyable other than your body.

"No matter how hot the check it eventually just becomes pussy after awhile"

Hmm, nope I"m pretty sure even if the girl is hot you can still have an excellent relationship and became very close with, even... (now before I enlighten you to this I want you to sit down. I really care about you and don"t wish you to get hurt.) become friends. It"s possible, I"ve seen the promised land and it is good.

HERP DERP someone makes a post I don"t agree with, MUST BE TROLLIN