Girls who broke your heart thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sutekh said:
If you"re worrying about her playing pretend sick to avoid you. You"re a bitch.
It wouldn"t be the first time that a girl has canceled a date on me at the last minute (basically when she texted me that she wasn"t going to come, she would have had to be out the door of her house within 10 minutes). And I didn"t know what to think, hence the asking for advice. There are LOTS of people sick at work right now, so it was hard for me to tell if it was legitimate or if she was just trying to hint to me that she wasn"t interested anymore. It"s always been a first date though with other girls, which added to my confusion. The fact that she texted also added to my sense that she was flaking on me, but then again, she knew I was at work and I don"t get reception inside the building where I work, maybe that"s why she texted instead of called.

Anyways, I don"t remember the exact wording of the conversation this afternoon, but it was basically: "yea, actually I"m not feeling better, but it"s manageable" followed by something like "oh, I wanted to see if you wanted to go out for dinner tomorrow, but if you"re still sick, nevermind" and then her responding with "actually I"d really like that, what did you have in mind?"

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Antarius said:
It wouldn"t be the first time that a girl has canceled a date on me at the last minute (basically when she texted me that she wasn"t going to come, she would have had to be out the door of her house within 10 minutes). And I didn"t know what to think, hence the asking for advice. There are LOTS of people sick at work right now, so it was hard for me to tell if it was legitimate or if she was just trying to hint to me that she wasn"t interested anymore. It"s always been a first date though with other girls, which added to my confusion. The fact that she texted also added to my sense that she was flaking on me, but then again, she knew I was at work and I don"t get reception inside the building where I work, maybe that"s why she texted instead of called.

Anyways, I don"t remember the exact wording of the conversation this afternoon, but it was basically: "yea, actually I"m not feeling better, but it"s manageable" followed by something like "oh, I wanted to see if you wanted to go out for dinner tomorrow, but if you"re still sick, nevermind" and then her responding with "actually I"d really like that, what did you have in mind?"
Like I said dude. If you"re worrying about that shit with a girl you"re not even that serious with. Then you sir, are a bitch.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Analyzing this makes you seem like a big insecure pussy. Ladies don"t like insecure men, unless they have cuckold plans in store for you.

Is that what"s going on?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sutekh said:
Okayface gets my drift.
I"ll take this moment to say...

Most ladies don"t understand Minecraft. But I think if they played for just an hour they would be totally addicted.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Etoille said:
this thread needs an update from mccheese.
Ask and ye shall receive!

After we fought and I ended it I got pretty sick and for several days she tried to comfort me and bought me medicine and made me tea and food, all of which I refused and basically acted like an asshole towards her, telling her that we were done and I didn"t need/want her help anymore.

I progressively got worse and worse, and after several days she came home from work to find me in bed with an extremely high fever (I don"t even really remember it, I was drifting in and out of sleep and having crazy fever dreams) so she called an ambulance. They came and took me to the hospital. She gathered everything I"d need and rode with me to the hospital and made sure I was checked in and ok.

I was in the hospital for almost a week, and every day she got up before work, cooked food for me, went to the store and bought me juice to drink, and left work early so she could come and visit me.

I was blown away by the fact that she was willing to do so much for me despite the fact that I had been a complete asshole to her just before it.

Even still, we had several very long, productive talks while she was visiting me at the hospital. She acknowledged that lately she"d been very wound-up and she knew it was a problem. I told her that if I were to stay with her it would mean two things: 1) She would have to make some changes to her behavior and 2) This would be her last chance, and next time I really will just up and leave.

So far I"ve noticed a huge change in her. She finally agreed to talk to someone, and since that started she has been much more laid-back and calm. Nonetheless, we agreed to take a "wait and see" approach, and our future plans (i.e marriage) are on the backburner for a while. Hopefully things will continue as smoothly as they are now. Ironically, while I was in the hospital we got kicked out of our apartment and we moved to a new place the day I left the hospital. So with the changes in her/our relationship and our apartment it feels like everything is starting anew.

Honestly, reading this thread makes me realize how hard it is to find a person who you truly love, and who truly loves you unconditionally. I"m not sure I"m willing to lose that so easily.

TLDR: We"re back together, but on the condition of changes. So far, so good. If I don"t post for a few weeks send someone to Kazakhstan to find my body. Hospitals here suck.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
McCheese said:
Ask and ye shall receive!

After we fought and I ended it I got pretty sick and for several days she tried to comfort me and bought me medicine and made me tea and food, all of which I refused and basically acted like an asshole towards her, telling her that we were done and I didn"t need/want her help anymore.

I progressively got worse and worse, and after several days she came home from work to find me in bed with an extremely high fever (I don"t even really remember it, I was drifting in and out of sleep and having crazy fever dreams) so she called an ambulance. They came and took me to the hospital. She gathered everything I"d need and rode with me to the hospital and made sure I was checked in and ok.

I was in the hospital for almost a week, and every day she got up before work, cooked food for me, went to the store and bought me juice to drink, and left work early so she could come and visit me.

I was blown away by the fact that she was willing to do so much for me despite the fact that I had been a complete asshole to her just before it.

Even still, we had several very long, productive talks while she was visiting me at the hospital. She acknowledged that lately she"d been very wound-up and she knew it was a problem. I told her that if I were to stay with her it would mean two things: 1) She would have to make some changes to her behavior and 2) This would be her last chance, and next time I really will just up and leave.

So far I"ve noticed a huge change in her. She finally agreed to talk to someone, and since that started she has been much more laid-back and calm. Nonetheless, we agreed to take a "wait and see" approach, and our future plans (i.e marriage) are on the backburner for a while. Hopefully things will continue as smoothly as they are now. Ironically, while I was in the hospital we got kicked out of our apartment and we moved to a new place the day I left the hospital. So with the changes in her/our relationship and our apartment it feels like everything is starting anew.

Honestly, reading this thread makes me realize how hard it is to find a person who you truly love, and who truly loves you unconditionally. I"m not sure I"m willing to lose that so easily.

TLDR: We"re back together, but on the condition of changes. So far, so good. If I don"t post for a few weeks send someone to Kazakhstan to find my body. Hospitals here suck.
She"s obviously fucking someone behind your back.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Refresh my memory, is that the Russian girl?

If so, watch out for polonium in the salt shakers dude.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, coincidentally getting sick enough to go to the hospital right after you break up with a crazy girlfriend?

If that don"t make you think, I dunno what to say.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
TheCutlery said:
Yeah, coincidentally getting sick enough to go to the hospital right after you break up with a crazy girlfriend?

If that don"t make you think, I dunno what to say.
ROFLMAO I was thinking the SAME thing... I was having Kansas City flashbacks.. *shakes head*

So....I live in SF/Oakland, and I"m 20....and I just got a message on OKC from a 32 year old business owner who basically flies to an apartment she has near the city about 2 times every month...and she said we should "do something," and then gave me her skype.

What am I looking at here? Fuckfest? Possibly a wife looking to get something on the side? I"m 11-12 years younger than her. Kind of difficult to imagine something else. Thoughts?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
projectoffset said:
So....I live in SF/Oakland, and I"m 20....and I just got a message on OKC from a 32 year old business owner who basically flies to an apartment she has near the city about 2 times every month...and she said we should "do something," and then gave me her skype.

What am I looking at here? Fuckfest? Possibly a wife looking to get something on the side? I"m 11-12 years younger than her. Kind of difficult to imagine something else. Thoughts?
If you have to ask what that means then you are too young to take advantage of it.

Camerous Valde Unus said:
If you have to ask what that means then you are too young to take advantage of it.
I"m asking if there"s a possibility of it being something else. My thoughts on the matter were in the original post.

Either way, I got the feedback. Should be interesting. Unless she actually is someone"s wife, in which case, no thanks. I"ll have an answer in good time.