Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
At a club last night in Korea I swear to god I saw that tranny from the real world. Some chick also started nearly raping me while dancing and she seemed to come with the real world tranny so I thought it was a dude too and backed away.

I finally went out w/ some chick from KC yesterday. It was just lunch due to her schedule problems, but it was alright. Certainly hurts my like 75% KC first date sex ratio, but stats tend to vary a lot when the numbers are in the single digits. I still hold to my philosophy of every first date needs some form of booze.

trex

Queen Bee
Eomer said:
So, I decided to hop back on to POF cause shit, why not? I"ve been getting zero response, though. Not sure if we have many females on here, but if there are I"d be curious to hear what they have to say about bald guys. Yes yes, I"ve heard many times that most women don"t care. And I would agree with that when meeting people in person. Hell, chicks love rubbing my soft, fuzzy, perfectly round noggin.

But it seems to me that in a dating medium where basically all you have to go by is a few pictures of someone, that I"m at an extreme disadvantage due to my baldness despite being otherwise a decent looking guy.

From my perspective, when I"m trolling the site looking for girls to message, I"m not generally messaging ones that are anything but unequivocally hot (which may be part of my response problem, cough) because shit, why would I? There"s hundreds of them on here! So I can totally understand why a women receiving a message from a decent looking but bald guy would choose to ignore it. I"m not offended or anything.

Opinions?

edit: oh and I wasn"t using the divorce line or anything, just fairly short messages saying something to the effect of "hey, I see you like X and Y, I done Z before. Have you been to W?" Just short, friendly, and attempting to make it obvious that I did in fact read their profile.

Also, would someone please start serial killing chicks who post pics of their dogs? Jesus.
As a little confidence booster, I would in no shape or form say that you are at an "extreme disadvantage." I mean, I"m not an old woman on an internet dating site (like Ravvenn), but I happen to know for a fact that not only do women "not care if you"re bald," but some are SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY into it.

My girlfriends and I will talk about the little things that really attract us to men. For example.. I have this friend who is ONLY attracted to skinny white guys (not too odd). And some that are only attracted to guys with nice cars.. Some only jewish men.. Some only married men (jokes), some only men with receding hairlines (guilty as charged), and some only bald men. In fact I have this friend that LOVES short bald guys... i know...

It is a widely known fact to women that some guys start balding at age 15.. As long as you have confidence, it doesn"t matter.. Do you have good posture? Nothing screams confidence like good posture.

Here is what you need to do. Get off the internet dating sites, go to Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Saks.. ANYWHERE! Embarrass a woman a teeny bit.. by telling her she"s beautiful (or something to that effect) while you"re standing behind her and then IMMEDIATELY ask her to join you for dinner. No woman worth anything will give you the time of day if you say the same thing to her 1,000 other guys have before. Put yourself out there and she"ll be flattered and will woe. And if not.. you"ll never see her again and do it to some other equally gorgeous girl.

Triple points if you"re dressed well and offer to buy what she"s purchasing. Luckily for you, sounds like that will be no problem. Report back!

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
Triple points if you"re dressed well and offer to buy what she"s purchasing. Luckily for you, sounds like that will be no problem. Report back!
Eomer, she may have had some good points earlier, but I don"t think anyone needs to tell you not to do this lol.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Trexmussen said:
Here is what you need to do. Get off the internet dating sites, go to Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Saks.. ANYWHERE! Embarrass a woman a teeny bit.. by telling her she"s beautiful (or something to that effect) while you"re standing behind her andthen IMMEDIATELY ask her to join you for dinner.No woman worth anything will give you the time of day if you say the same thing to her 1,000 other guys have before. Put yourself out there and she"ll be flattered and will woe. And if not.. you"ll never see her again and do it to some other equally gorgeous girl.

Triple points if you"re dressed well andoffer to buy what she"s purchasing. Luckily for you, sounds like that will be no problem. Report back!
So he"s just supposed to treat random women to dinner, and buy them shit, just because they"re there? FUCK THAT.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
As a little confidence booster, I would in no shape or form say that you are at an "extreme disadvantage." I mean, I"m not an old woman on an internet dating site (like Ravvenn), but I happen to know for a fact that not only do women "not care if you"re bald," but some are SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY into it.

My girlfriends and I will talk about the little things that really attract us to men. For example.. I have this friend who is ONLY attracted to skinny white guys (not too odd). And some that are only attracted to guys with nice cars.. Some only jewish men.. Some only married men (jokes), some only men with receding hairlines (guilty as charged), and some only bald men. In fact I have this friend that LOVES short bald guys... i know...

It is a widely known fact to women that some guys start balding at age 15.. As long as you have confidence, it doesn"t matter.. Do you have good posture? Nothing screams confidence like good posture.

Here is what you need to do. Get off the internet dating sites, go to Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Saks.. ANYWHERE! Embarrass a woman a teeny bit.. by telling her she"s beautiful (or something to that effect) while you"re standing behind her and then IMMEDIATELY ask her to join you for dinner. No woman worth anything will give you the time of day if you say the same thing to her 1,000 other guys have before. Put yourself out there and she"ll be flattered and will woe. And if not.. you"ll never see her again and do it to some other equally gorgeous girl.

retarded advice from tyen"s 19 year old girlfriend dot com

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
brekk said:
So he"s just supposed to treat random women to dinner, and buy them shit, just because they"re there? FUCK THAT.
give her a break, she probably saw this on whatever retarded hipster TV show she watches but can"t process with her feeble mind that shit like that rarely plays out like that in reality.

considering eomer is coming from a position where he is a bit insecure about his chrome dome, i don"t think potentially humiliating himself in the middle of starbucks is the right move here.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Trexmussen said:

Go to starbucks, sneak up behind a girl you don"t know, call her beautiful, pay for her shit.

Sounds like we got some quality woman advice.

I think the only thing we gained from this post is if a girl is into skinny white guys, nice cars, receding hair lines, or baldness, she might be friends with this vapid whore, in which case it is your duty to mankind to date her, get close to no-soul here, and erase her from the planet.

While it may seem extreme to serve life in prison to delete a person you never met, remind yourself that this is a person who actuallyfinishedwriting "b.t.dubs" before committing seppuku from shame like any self-respecting person would for having even thought of such an awful thing.

Ravvenn can your black self please come out for this one too? I don"t care what you say I just hate this person so much that whatever rebuttal to the incredibly uninspired soulless vapid whore excuse for English attempt at an insult to you that comes out will be my favorite thing I"ve ever read. Did that make sense? I"m so clouded by hate I can"t think straight. Just do your best Latoya impression please.

trex

Queen Bee
Dabamf said:
Go to starbucks, sneak up behind a girl you don"t know, call her beautiful, pay for her shit.

Sounds like we got some quality woman advice.

I think the only thing we gained from this post is if a girl is into skinny white guys, nice cars, receding hair lines, or baldness, she might be friends with this vapid whore, in which case it is your duty to mankind to date her, get close to no-soul here, and erase her from the planet.

While it may seem extreme to serve life in prison to delete a person you never met, remind yourself that this is a person who actuallyfinishedwriting "b.t.dubs" before committing seppuku from shame like any self-respecting person would for having even thought of such an awful thing.

Ravvenn can your black self please come out for this one too? I don"t care what you say I just hate this person so much that whatever rebuttal to the incredibly uninspired soulless vapid whore excuse for English attempt at an insult to you that comes out will be my favorite thing I"ve ever read. Did that make sense? I"m so clouded by hate I can"t think straight. Just do your best Latoya impression please.
Oh my goodness! But... Why you mad? xoxo

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Trexmussen said:
I happen to know for a fact that not only do women "not care if you"re bald," but some are SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY into it.
Some chicks like to get shit on during sex, too. Literally.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, whatever else she said, one thing is certainly true - some women don"t really care about the bald thing. I"m thinning pretty badly myself, and I finally asked my wife about it after we"d be dating a long time, and she said "It never bothered me, I think Jean Luc Picard is hot, and if you end up looking like that it"ll only be a plus!"

Get yourself a decent golf cap, which is mad sexy, and any chick you gives you shit about your dome, drop kick off the curb and try again.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Trexmussen said:
As a little confidence booster, I would in no shape or form say that you are at an "extreme disadvantage." I mean, I"m not anold womanon an internet dating site(like Ravvenn),but I happen to know for a fact that not only do women "not care if you"re bald," but some are SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY into it.
misc-got-a-badass-over-here.png

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
That"s how I picked up big Trex. Showed her how boss I was at EQ.

She swoons everytime I slay them dragons

When I flex those dragon slaying nuts, she gets so embarrassed. You know your a real man when you make a woman blush because they can"t down Nagafen with 9 mages

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Amelinda gettin trolled pretty harshly on red99, that"s for sure.