Girls who broke your heart thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Kirun said:
You"re now the 3rd person to mistake me forKuriin. I"m just as good-looking, but way less gay. So, I can see how you"d make the mistake.
Lol make him the 4th.

I was like this Kuiruin guy is all over the map.

I was so confused, between all the hate for ToR and working out doors and being a hairy gay Jew that shaves an few other things. It wasn"t until you guys posted back to back a few pages ago that I realized you were two different people.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Kirun said:
You"re now the 3rd person to mistake me forKuriin. I"m just as good-looking, but way less gay. So, I can see how you"d make the mistake.
HAHA dude I"m sorry, you both have K, I and N in your name, and his avatar is yellow while yours is yellowish green..

what a coincidence

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
FYI, there"s a way to schedule things without sounding like you"re making an appointment, dingbat.

It takes one sexy text, or a whisper before you leave for work, or whatever. Are you railing your significant other missionary-style every time, too?

I"d put money on it, your chances of getting your dick in her ass are much more likely if she knew the day before (or even a few days before) that it was a possibility.

Everyone poops.
I really do not the see angle you could work. Even being all romantic and building up some tension just cant off set the whole anal sex part of it.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
they charge $4 for those fucking hot dogs you can get a case of for $4
True, but damned if I"m going to cut and grill the hotdogs the way they do, or make the sauteed onions and shrooms to put on them.

W

Wrathcaster

Ravvenn said:
FYI, there"s a way to schedule things without sounding like you"re making an appointment, dingbat.
My favorite was always "get me drunk."

I"d clear my calendar for that one.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Tyen said:
I hope none of you anal pals get the leaks.

Speaking of which, what is the actual probability of getting anal leakage due to anal sex?

Sounds like something I"d never wish upon anyone. Uncontrollable poops sounds pretty bad.
Anal leakage? As in losing all control of bowels? Hmm...lol. I could understand a prolapsed rectum or vagina. But, you"d have to take a pretty nice sized cock, do it all the freaking time really hard, or just be really unlucky when it comes to those muscles.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ravvenn said:

It takes one sexy text, or a whisper before you leave for work, or whatever. Are you railing your significant other missionary-style every time, too?

I"d put money on it, your chances of getting your dick in her ass are much more likely if she knew the day before (or even a few days before) that it was a possibility.

Everyone poops.
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/75kHq9cHSEg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/75kHq9cHSEg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Oblio said:
With the Iranian Chick?

How did it go?
she was a lot cuter than i expected. i was under the assumption that most pof chicks are uglier in person than in their pics... not the case here. i was almost kind of stunned, she was gorgeous. she spoke great english, had a sexy accent, was clearly very intelligent, and had a sense of humor about herself. she"s not religious (agnostic, like me)... her family came to the US because they arebaha"isand they thought they were in danger.

went back to her room and watched a movie then eventually got to fooling around. her boobs... jesus christ... she is about 5"3" 100 and has these enormous DD tits. and not those nasty, sloppy crabapple tits like you see on fat chicks or something, these were immaculate things of beauty. words cannot even describe. i"m usually not even that into tits, but these things had me mesmerized.

i slept over, she didn"t let me fuck her, which i was actually kind of happy about, since i know she"s not a slut bag. might hang out with her again tonight, i know there"s some sort of dumb ass rule about playing aloof after a first date, i don"t really care, i think it"s sort of nullified since i slept over, plus i"m going away next weekend for the polar bear plunge in sea isle.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
i know there"s some sort of dumb ass rule about playing aloof after a first date
Fuck that dumb rule. A little over 14 years ago I called my wife the day after our first date. If the chick is cool then she is cool.

Also there is a huge difference between being clingy and showing you think she is cool, as long you stick to the later you will be fine.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So it is finally time. Just found out my girlfriend cheated on me in India sometime back in December... I"m going to get a bottle of hard liquor and when I come back I will unfold this story over the course of that bottle. Tits will be provided.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Rhanin said:
So it is finally time. Just found out my girlfriend cheated on me in India sometime back in December... I"m going to get a bottle of hard liquor and when I come back I will unfold this story over the course of that bottle. Tits will be provided.
Foh is here for you bro. Get this mother fucker back on the tracks.