Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Already chatting on Facebook with some Persian looking girl that I messaged this morning. Not sure if she"s my cup of tea, but she seems cool enough.

UK Chatterbox Chat Rooms : Subject: Divorce letter lol - Chat and Forum

Alright, which one of you assholes is "london_hunk"?

Oh pic attached. I know most of you seem to be chubby chasers, but she"s got a bit more meat than my ideal. I"m NOT saying she"s chubby, definitely not, but I like pretty slim chicks normally. Other thing is she"s a couple years older, and I"m used to dating chicks a couple years younger. But we shall see!

Brad2770

Ah damn. Not gunna copy and paste that anymore. But may still use it as a line when I go out.

Edit:

^^^ I should really -internet you for what you said about that girl, but not gunna knock your tastes. She is pretty damned cute. post up close of her face. She looks like she might have a large beak.

And here is a question about Myspace/Facebook....

Is that shit also easy pick-up a date places? I dont even have a Myspace and I am guessing Facebook is the same thing?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think using Myspace and Facebook is somewhat creepy to START the conversation on. Most conversations I"ve had quickly move to Facebook from PoF, but I think it"s weird to look chicks up on it.

As far as what I said about the chick, I DIDN"T say she was chubby or fat or anything. I"m just saying that my ideal is a little thinner than that is all. And yeah, she does have a little bit of a bigger nose, but quite an attractive face. Very nice dark eyes. Not gonna post closeups.

Dr.Knockers_foh

shitlord
Hokay, so. My Profile:

About Me
1. hi
2. hi
3. hi
4. Hey.

My name is Scotty, some people call me Scott, some people call me other things.

Scotty is the kid that teachers would have dreaded and students would have loved. He is a living stream of colorful digression, a constantly amusing, always interesting curiosity. At any given moment, he is interpreting the world through a fantastic kaleidoscope of dancing ribbons that never ceases to amaze and delight. If Scotty were a movie, you"d watch it constantly.

P.S. I"m pretty awesome

Suggestions?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well I was amused, but that isn"t saying much. Being a little pessimistic here, but I"d cut back on the "big" word usage, depending of course on your target audience/catch.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Also now MSNing with my Blackberry with another girl. Hilariousness ensues when she adds me on Facebook, and in one of her profile pics hugging her is the chick who got fucked on a picnic table over New Year"s. edit: turns out they"re great friends!

I love how this shit goes full circle.

This one"s a few years younger, decent face, but banging body:

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
What if you too an average hot girl"s profile, copied it word for word and just replaced the word "men" with "women?" Women read it and think "oh he"s just like me!" since they think they are a unique flower with a unique profile and you look like their perfect match right off the bat.

Random idea I had at 6am. Try it someone.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Brad2770 said:
Well, I think My problem was this-

I think I was taking this too seriously. I just now lightened up and sent like 20 bitches a cookie cutter email. it was actually fun.

One fat bitch had a header that said "Runs with Scissors"... I sent her a message that says "Doesnt look like you run at all". I will have fun with it now.
This alone was worth +3 internets at least.

To Eomer:
about women older than you... give it a try. She"ll shred you. You won"t be able to walk straight for a few days.
They know all the tricks...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
Already chatting on Facebook with some Persian looking girl that I messaged this morning. Not sure if she"s my cup of tea, but she seems cool enough.

UK Chatterbox Chat Rooms : Subject: Divorce letter lol - Chat and Forum

Alright, which one of you assholes is "london_hunk"?

Oh pic attached. I know most of you seem to be chubby chasers, but she"s got a bit more meat than my ideal. I"m NOT saying she"s chubby, definitely not, but I like pretty slim chicks normally. Other thing is she"s a couple years older, and I"m used to dating chicks a couple years younger. But we shall see!
Haha that hunk guy trying to take credit! I love he says "im pretty genious"

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You guys really need to look up Cajun"s how-to on writing an online profile. To be brutally honest both of those posted recently are atrocious and I would bet couldn"t land you the top-tier girls on pof/match/okcupid.

Profile may mean jack shit to guys but it seems girls actually read ours instead of just see "hot" -> "divorce line email"

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any of you guys using the divorce message line on PoF in the Philly area? Someone just starting using it. We are tripping over each other. I have been on there for over a month and today is the first time I got called on it.

I let them know the person created a fake profile as a female and used all the good like thrown at them;-)

Really if any of you guys are doing it lets just work something out. I highly doubt it"s Race doing it loll. I have some other shit that works just as good if not better than the divorce message. I just prefer to use that one first than move to something else if it doesn"t hook.

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
Im in S. Jersey. I"ve thought about using it, but I find, just writing 3-5 sentences of clever works pretty well. Eventually, that line is going to work its way around to the low low population of hot women. At any rate, I broke my own rule of saying too much in an opener. Wish there was a redo button. Or maybe I could blame it on my little brother?

Things that work: Act clueless to one of their likes, but show interest. Keep it short. Try not to say your hot, if you have to mention it, use the word attractive. Don"t talk about all the crazies on PoF then write a crazy letter. Ask a simple question at the end of your letter that involves their job (dont ask where she works) or one of their interests...For example, one woman likes sushi and wine. So I ask what sort of wine do you like with your Sushi? Boring/stupid stuff like that works.

Brad, if you only have those two pictures,,,delete one, and only use one. The one where you"re not standing in front of the white wall is a good one.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ralphus said:
Im in S. Jersey. I"ve thought about using it, but I find, just writing 3-5 sentences of clever works pretty well. Eventually, that line is going to work its way around to the low low population of hot women. At any rate, I broke my own rule of saying too much in an opener. Wish there was a redo button. Or maybe I could blame it on my little brother?

Things that work: Act clueless to one of their likes, but show interest. Keep it short. Try not to say your hot, if you have to mention it, use the word attractive. Don"t talk about all the crazies on PoF then write a crazy letter. Ask a simple question at the end of your letter that involves their job (dont ask where she works) or one of their interests...For example, one woman likes sushi and wine. So I ask what sort of wine do you like with your Sushi? Boring/stupid stuff like that works.

Brad, if you only have those two pictures,,,delete one, and only use one. The one where you"re not standing in front of the white wall is a good one.
That"s good man. Nice tips.

Something I have been doing is coping the part of their profile that explains the kind of guy they are looking for. I then paste on my message and ask them if they found that guy yet. Works pretty well. I was read others do this as well but it"s something I figured out on my own. I guess great minds think a like=p

I"m not overly concerned about the Divorce message. It"s a very nice last attempt message tho. I been out working girls during the day. Man day game has a ton of potential.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
/livejournal

So I called Chuck last night, and chatted for 5-10 min. Nothing substantial, just small talk about what we"ve been up to, what we"re doing the next couple days etc. We"re both out of town this weekend, so there wasn"t any point trying to set something up. The conversation flowed smoothly, but it felt like there was maybe an undercurrent of awkwardness. Hard to say. When I called she was on her way to a friend"s house, so we ended the conversation when she arrived, and I left it up to her to give me a call next week if she wants to hang out.

I"m thinking it"s about 50/50 on whether she calls or not.

On the upside, the first chick I posted above works at a car dealership, loves cars, and seems fairly cool and I"m sure if I asked her out she"d agree. The other one with the tight body I didn"t chat with as much; from creeping on Facebook looks to be a fairly stereotypical mid 20"s party girl. Maybe I can get a threesome with her and that Keeley chick on a picnic table.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ralphus said:
It"s official...Match.com has been invaded by Russians.
This is starting to happen with increasing frequency on PoF now too. They do it by adding you to their favorites. I"ve had 5 do it to me in the last 2 days. Fortunately PoF has a feedback system, so if you click on one of the scam profiles there will be a wall of feedback from people calling them out on the bullshit.

P.S.

Heading back to screw the shit out of dancer chick again today. Gonna make a painting, cook dinner, rip bongs, watch movies and fuck like there"s no tomorrow.

P.P.S.

I"ve also been hooked up on a date with a SMOKING HOT girl. I"ve charmed the everliving shit out of her, which was difficult because she"s a tough nut to crack. Lots of shitty past relationships with assholes. I doubt she"s girlfriend material but sweet merciful crap she is gorgeous and her sweater puppies are enormous. Hopefully I will get to motorboat them at one point. We"re going afternoon drinking on Saturday then to the zoo. If all goes well everyone here will get to see what these look like without the shiny cloth:

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So im clicking through some profiles that are a close match for me, reading through what the girls wrote. Get to one that looks pretty good, and then I get to the final line written below...

OKCupid Girl said:
You Should Message Me If
You don"t find it wrong or are offended by the fact that I am currently involved with a married man whose wife is completely aware of/encourages/supports the relationship.
wat?