Girls who broke your heart thread

Gauss_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
depends on the age of the youngest involved.

The 6 year difference Brad speaks of isn"t a big deal if she"s 19.

However if the guy is 22 and the girl is 16 thats where the line gets drawn in my opinion.

Anything over that is fine in my eyes. (17 year old with a 23 year old and so on and so forth.)
xkcd got it right, imo.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I would bang a chick in a gorilla suit just to say i did.

I love new stuff

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tyen said:
I would bang a chick in a gorilla suit just to say i did.

I love new stuff
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XHZLyjzTIgA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XHZLyjzTIgA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

haha actually no. I just haven"t had fucking internet for, oh, fucking feels like forever now. Jesus christ...I never thought I"d wish I had dial up! :/

Anyway, things are progressing pretty well with tattoo artist, albeit a little sketchily, but we"ll see.

Lonin_foh

shitlord
Lonin said:
So, I wasn"t sure where to put this, but I figured this would be the best place.

Email fucking sent.
Well this is getting interesting...

Gorilla Suit Chick said:
You have the perfect build for the suit, I think you"re gonna have to be the one. I hate druggies, drunks and smokers and that"s all I"ve gotten on here so far. It"s kind of more of a fantasy, really. I"d love it if you could fulfill it.

Here"s a pic of me. Want to meet at Starbucks tomorrow to chat and maybe try on the suit later

-Amy?

Vehn_foh

shitlord
Lonin said:
Well this is getting interesting...
itsatrap.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah dude, I highly doubt it"s legit. If you decide to go, if you say you are wearing some specific clothes or something, wear the complete opposite and go spy and scout out the situation.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Lowk said:
aka i hate having fun and uphold i am better than thou attitude

I"d pass
When her ultimate fantasy is being fucked by a guy in a gorilla suit while he shoves a banana up her ass, she"s gotta have something to hold over other people.

Cybsled

aka i hate having fun and uphold i am better than thou attitude
It only seems like you"re having fun, because your intelligence generally drops (with alcohol that is) enough to allow what normally encompasses fun for you to expand to include all sorts of stuff.

Believe it or not, it"s possible to have fun w/o needing some manner of chemical assistance. Unless you live in some shit town that has absolutely nothing to do, in which case, you have my sympathies. I lived in some farmer town for like a year a long time ago, and the youth population"s activities generally involved 3 main things 1) Smoke pot in the woods 2) Drink booze in the woods 3) Find someone with a car and drive 2 towns over where there was actually shit to do. But I can understand the appeal, since 9 times out of 10 it seems like the people enjoying the drugs/booze are the ones not footing the bill for it. Cheap entertainment for some anyways!

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Believe it or not, it"s possible to have fun w/o needing some manner of chemical assistance.
So? Fun without booze = more fun with booze. Obviously time and place, all that. But there"s nothing wrong with enjoying some drinks with mates every weekend or two or a smoke every now and then.

Moderation baby.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Azrayne said:
So? Fun without booze = more fun with booze. Obviously time and place, all that. But there"s nothing wrong with enjoying some drinks with mates every weekend or two or a smoke every now and then.

Moderation baby.
This is more along the lines of what i had in mind. Unless she was pulling some real dirt balls off the site, the way she phrased what what i quoted reminds me of to many women i know who demonize partying here and there because religion/family background/personal history with someone specific.