Girls who broke your heart thread

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
arkk123 said:
Classic Eomer.

Only you would bang "the kind of woman who has one night stands because she"s horny" and then ponder it becoming more than that.
Seriously, she sounds like a crazy train wreck of an individual. Walk the fuck away from that mess.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
arkk123 said:
Classic Eomer.

Only you would bang "the kind of woman who has one night stands because she"s horny" and then ponder it becoming more than that.
*shrug* She"s wired like a guy in a lot of respects in terms of her sexuality. That doesn"t mean she doesn"t also maintain relationships. As I said, her last boyfriend she dated for 5+ years exclusively. And as I mentioned, she"s never hidden (whether she tried to or not) that she"s had feelings for me pretty much as long as we"ve known each other, and mentioned it about a dozen times that evening. I joked with her that night that she"s probably one of the only people on the planet that likes me almost as much as I like myself.

Fammaden said:
Seriously, she sounds like a crazy train wreck of an individual. Walk the fuck away from that mess.
Oh yeah absolutely, the crazy is very strong in her. I won"t bother telling stories about her other than to say she"s off the crazy-o-meter in a lot of ways. That said, I"ve known her 15 years and know what I"d be dealing with, or at least have a general sense.

Congrats. Hell, you got some ass that Jeremy Piven couldn"t? That"s pretty legendary.
lol, well actually she gave him her number through an intermediary later in the evening, and was pissed that she never heard back from him.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Jeremy Piven"s advances are not to be trifled with.Isn"t that guy kind of a B list actor though? Is he considered a sexy man? I wouldn"t have thought it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn"t say he"s anything special in the pantheon of movie stars, of course not. Or TV stars, whatever. Regardless, the guy"s worth tens of millions of dollars and most likely doesn"t go around picking up just any girl in a bar, or corporate box, as the case may be.

Taivek_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
I"d suggest maybe just backing off a little, go back to the other girls for a bit then find a way to bump back into this chick and start over. If she is in fact losing interest, you gotta hit the reset button if you want it back. In this case I don"t think it"s too difficult, but if your assessment is correct, no you probably can"t fix it in the short term.
Was already considering this and after you posting it I think I made my decision. It will be easy to cause a friend of mine is getting back from Afghanistan this weekend and we are an awesome wingman duo so I will be busy. Think I will just talk to her when she initiates convo but keep it short. Then in a couple weeks start up the convo again and try and get an actual date with her.

Dabamf said:
Never ask a chick"s friend anything about her. They"re gonna tell her. There"s no chance they won"t. In fact, never tell anyone anything about a girl ever unless you don"t mind it getting out.
Hah ya I know what you mean. This was actually a suggestion from a friends girlfriend. I know why the reason she suggested it though is because said girls friend has been best friends with my brother since they were kids. So she thought she could be trusted which might be the case but I wouldn"t rather not tempt it.

The Ancient said:
It"s sounds like maybe you are bad at sex. Maybe next time you are in bed together you should just work on getting her worked up for awhile.
Not going to lie, that is a pretty good possibility. I know it lasted for quite a while cause I was extremely drunk but then again so was she. But then again, lasting forever isn"t the greatest thing if you are to drunk to do it right.

Funny/scary random side note. Didn"t use a condom which is very unlike me, but the next morning her roomate walks in and we wake up. The roomate looks on the floor next the bed and sees a Plan B box, laughs and says "Looks like plan A didn"t work." We both died laughing and I had some relief.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Chicks hate it when a guy takes a long time to get off, its bad for their self esteem. Here you are enjoying giving good pounding, meanwhile their pussies get dry and they get skin tears -- blah, blah, blah.

Many books have obviously been written about sex. Good luck with it. As someone who was once known as a good lover I have 2 things to say about sex:

1) Every girl is different. Each one is like a sex Rubic"s Cube. If you solve it, you"re golden. Don"t go in with pre-conceived notions. Communicate and more importantly watch the feedback (she might not even know what she likes).

2) Foreplay. Sure you aren"t going to do it once you"re in a relationship, but if you want to wow the fuck out of her, max it up in the beginning (drunk or not). The three rules of foreplay: tease, tease, tease. Don"t touch a nipple or a clit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Taking to long can be a killer for sure. I can take a bit sometimes but my problem is once I get off, a second time impossible and then she starts blaming herself no matter how much I try to explain after that a second time for me just has never been in the cards.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Funny you mention that as Seinfeld is their favorite TV show of all time and we even played the "Scene It" DVD game of it while over there.
At the next get-together with her parents, you should come out of the bathroom with your shirt off. They will get it and it will be FUCKING MONEY.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tarrant220 said:
Taking to long can be a killer for sure. I can take a bit sometimes but my problem is once I get off, a second time impossible and then she starts blaming herself no matter how much I try to explain after that a second time for me just has never been in the cards.
My ex never wanted to go a secodn time, always said her pussy was sore and she knows it would take forever to get off, I"d always say yeah but lets me pound the shit out of you and hear you moan etc.. she wasnt one of those that got off from sex though.

I always believe the second time is time to go crazy, first time I usually have to keep my mind busy on other things

splorge_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I wouldn"t say he"s anything special in the pantheon of movie stars, of course not. Or TV stars, whatever. Regardless, the guy"s worth tens of millions of dollars and most likely doesn"t go around picking up just any girl in a bar, or corporate box, as the case may be.
i myself only nail girls who are at least a 7.3 on the Piven scale. I mean...we all have our standards!

Brad2770

Eomer said:
pic provided, but I will be taking it down fairly quickly, even though she"s not overly recognizable due to the facial expression
Yep. (Pic Below)

For me- I am probably doing something stupid, but.... Diane moved in this weekend. I"m getting tired of the long drives (and so is she). She found a job near my place, so we are going to see how it goes. I dont really have much more to say other than this could be something awesome or something horrible. Time will tell.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Alrighty, so here"s a request for strategerizing. On my trip to Peru, there was a semi-cougar along as well as her 21 year old son (pretty cool guy, I guess he won a couple hundred k in a lottery at 19 so he"s more or less spent the last two years loving life). The cougar took a liking to me apparently, as she started to mention her daughter a couple times, you know how moms like to play matchmaker (apparently at one point the bro commented he was all for it as well). Of course that shit never really works because it"s so awkward, but hey. At one point she did the "oh here"s a picture of the family" trick, of course with the daughter front and center. She"s pretty hot (I confirmed with some facebook stalking), 27, and a nurse (seriously do women only become nurses and teachers?).

The cougar and son were heading to Argentina after, and asked if I could take a bag of warm weather and souvenirs back for them. It was this ridiculously gay floral print deal with "true love" written all over it. I thought the Continental register biscuit dude was gonna make a pass at me when I put it on the scale. 35lbs of gayness. So the mom naturally asked me to give it to her daughter upon my return. I gave the mom my number, email etc and upon returning both the son and mother had added me on Facebook (hence the creeping).

Not sure if the daughter is gonna get in touch with me or vice versa, that wasn"t made clear. Regardless, any advice on how to approach it? Is it already doomed due to the mom factor? Would it be weird if I called or messaged and was like "hey, I have this huge gay bag, want to meet for a coffee to hand it over?"

chu_foh

shitlord
The entire mom + son combo liking you and adding you to facebook and shit sounds incredibly creepy. I don"t even know what to think of it but it just sounds out of place.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
chu said:
The entire mom + son combo liking you and adding you to facebook and shit sounds incredibly creepy. I don"t even know what to think of it but it just sounds out of place.
There was a group of 9 of us, most of whom I already knew, and we went through a week of hell together. What"s so creepy about adding each other on Facebook? The son"s moving to the mountains and I fully intend on crashing his couch this winter and we both are BMW/car/motorcycle enthusiasts.

Dude WTF, a 21 year old guy wins the loto and is traveling the world with his mother????
I think in total 3 weeks, just that particular trip. We gave him a hard time about it, he was a good sport. The main organizer of the trip is the dude I know that owns numerous bars and started the ski tour company I guide with, and the mom had been a guide in the past (and I believe a girlfriend of the dude, judging from their behavior).

Fuck, you guys single out the most ridiculous details.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
Alrighty, so here"s a request for strategerizing. On my trip to Peru, there was a semi-cougar along as well as her 21 year old son (pretty cool guy, I guess he won a couple hundred k in a lottery at 19 so he"s more or less spent the last two years loving life). The cougar took a liking to me apparently, as she started to mention her daughter a couple times, you know how moms like to play matchmaker (apparently at one point the bro commented he was all for it as well). Of course that shit never really works because it"s so awkward, but hey. At one point she did the "oh here"s a picture of the family" trick, of course with the daughter front and center. She"s pretty hot (I confirmed with some facebook stalking), 27, and a nurse (seriously do women only become nurses and teachers?).

The cougar and son were heading to Argentina after, and asked if I could take a bag of warm weather and souvenirs back for them. It was this ridiculously gay floral print deal with "true love" written all over it. I thought the Continental register biscuit dude was gonna make a pass at me when I put it on the scale. 35lbs of gayness. So the mom naturally asked me to give it to her daughter upon my return. I gave the mom my number, email etc and upon returning both the son and mother had added me on Facebook (hence the creeping).

Not sure if the daughter is gonna get in touch with me or vice versa, that wasn"t made clear. Regardless, any advice on how to approach it? Is it already doomed due to the mom factor? Would it be weird if I called or messaged and was like "hey, I have this huge gay bag, want to meet for a coffee to hand it over?"
This sounds like what could be a backstory for a Hostel movie.

Wait so you are trying to get advice on how to approach and annoy the fuck out of some girl you have never even met, talked to, or seen in person in your entire life because her mom and brother ACCORDING TO YOU were playing matchmaker?

Isn"t it great that Brad can now post he just moved some girl in with him and it goes largely unnoticed but people jump all over this stuff? Haha.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Wait so you are trying to get advice on how to approach and annoy the fuck out of some girl you have never even met, talked to, or seen in person in your entire life because her mom and brother ACCORDING TO YOU were playing matchmaker?
Why the fuck not? Is the only way to meet women going to bars to pick them up? You can"t meet them through friends or family? Holy fuck you guys honestly are ridiculous, all I was asking for was a bit of advice or ideas on how to approach it tactfully without making it weird or awkward for anyone involved. I"m not trying to hand her the bag and then fuck her immediately.

Someone saying "just meet at a mutually agreed spot, give her the bag, and then message her a few days later with X might work" would be fine, or "no, don"t bother, if her mother is chatting you up to her (which I guarantee you she has, she"s a massive busybody) you won"t have any chance of building attraction" would do too.

And it"s not surprising that mom (and even bro) would try to play matchmaker. I"m a gregarious, decent looking, successful guy who tends to get along great with most everyone and am fun to hang with to boot. Modest too. Oh lawd, why oh why would a mother want to introduce her single daughter to me, must be some sort of trap!

Seriously guys, this thread is for us dudes to chat and seek advice about women and relationships, not to berate and belittle each other. Get the fuck out if you can"t resist the urge to be an internet tough guy. I"m gonna tell Tuco on you.

Brad said:
For me- I am probably doing something stupid, but.... Diane moved in this weekend. I"m getting tired of the long drives (and so is she). She found a job near my place, so we are going to see how it goes. I dont really have much more to say other than this could be something awesome or something horrible. Time will tell.
I haven"t been following your narrative very closely, sorry. How long have you been dating? This seems like a massively bad idea. People move in with each other far too soon and it can completely stunt what might have been a good relationship because you get sick of each other. You"re going from only seeing someone occasionally because of distance, to waking up beside them every fucking day. Best of luck, not much to say as the decision"s been made, but if you"ve been dating any less than 6 months I would lean towards "horrible."