Girls who broke your heart thread

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah work on the SAD for sure. I have it and have it under control. It was really frustrating for me because I used to be very extroverted and the life of the party type. I am still more of a loner but I do get out and about.

One thing that I do that may help is start talking to people that kind of have to talk to you. People working at the store, bartenders, etc. I work from home so make it a point to go to the store for food n beer etc. so I don"t dig myself into a cave again.

Dating websites are meat grinders, don"t trip out if you get rejected or do not get any response. Those sites tend to make people even more picky than they would be if they met you IRL.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Lefazz said:
Having one rejection knock me for a loop means I will not be able to deal with the dozens more that will invariably come.
This is the wrong move. You should be embracing rejection, not running away from it. Think of it like training - experiment, have fun with it and don"t take it so seriously.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ravvenn said:
I need to start offering my makeover services here.
Will you give me a pedicure? There"s a place down the hall from me and I see men in there all the time getting them...I used to laugh at them but after years of seeing them in there I can"t help but feel like I"m missing something.

Tarrant220 said:
Will you give me a pedicure? There"s a place down the hall from me and I see men in there all the time getting them...I used to laugh at them but after years of seeing them in there I can"t help but feel like I"m missing something.
Manicures and Pedicures are the shit dude, no fucking lie. Chicks dig it and it"s relaxing as fuck. No homo.

Brad2770

Job stuff again:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I really do not know what I want to do. Since that contract job in April, I have had ZERO calls even though I send out about 30+ resumes a week. Then this week, I get 4 calls.

Call #1: Contract job. Pays cash. Will last about 6 months. It"s only part time, but will allow me to make decent money (coupled with my unemployment) and still look for a well paying position.

Call #2: Similar line of work that I was in before, but it"s what I want to do. Smaller company, so I would actually be taking about a 40% decrease in pay, but I will be gaining valuable experience.

Call #3 and #4: Same exact work as I was doing before with about 20% decrease in pay.

I think I will want to take the contract work and keep looking, but I do not want to shoot myself in the foot and ruin a good chance of getting the experience I want that could (eventually) bring me more money than what I made before. But I do have 8 more months on my unemployment to keep looking...... What do you guys think?

And so I am not just posting job stuff in this thread, I have hooked up with Julie 2 more times. It"s pretty fucking incredible, but now she is starting up with the "Do you see me as someone you could be with?" kind of questions. I hate this shit. I just ask her if we can let things "just happen".

Vatoreus said:
Manicures and Pedicures are the shit dude, no fucking lie. Chicks dig it and it"s relaxing as fuck. No homo.
I asked one of my bosses if we kicked some ass in the next month if I could have a spa day - he said only if he could come with me I was like dude...guys like pedicures????? (He"s straight).

Manicures I can see but I just have SUCH a hard time picturing a grown ass man with his feet in a tub.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I always see men at the nail salon. I am one of the rare women who checks out hands. I think men should have nice hands and feet. We don"t like snaggly freshly gnawed on nails or hard callous-y feet. It doesn"t mean you have to get your chest waxed (which is one of my FAVORITE things to see..EVER). I see nothing wrong, or gay, in taking care of yourself.

I think the best newbie tip I can give (atleast around here) is to always let the prettiest women do your nails. I don"t know why, but the ugly ones always do a bad job. I had one a couple months ago, I forget her name so I call her Lurch behind her back. She made my cuticles bleed and she gives a massage about as good as a two year old would.

However, the hot little Korean girl with big fake titties gives an excellent hand, foot and shoulder massage, as well as does my mani/pedis perfectly (she also showed me her boobs when she was doing my brows).

Tip for the ladies (you know you ALL read this thread): Get the new LED Gel. It"s so badass. I get it over my french mani/pedis (you know that shit never lasts) and it holds your paint for about 2-3 weeks. You can also dig through your purse 1 minute after it dries (takes 3 minutes in the light machine dohickey). I went home and did the dishes and not a single chip! They also have a clear coat in glossy or matte so dudes can get it, too.

Tarrant, if you"re ever in town (Blizzcon?) I"ll take you to my ladies. They race for me when I arrive and me and my guest always have 4 women per person. I like to make a scene there and joke around. We had Viviene (the 50 year old virgin) talking about ATM.

Not to toot my own horn, but I"m pretty awesome to have spa day with...ahh, hell....TOOT TOOT!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why the fuck are we talking about manicure/pedicure in this thread?

Fuck bitches, get money.

Also posting excerpts of an eHarmony profile is full on retard. Shit is so cookie cutter.

Etoille said:
I asked one of my bosses if we kicked some ass in the next month if I could have a spa day - he said only if he could come with me I was like dude...guys like pedicures????? (He"s straight).

Manicures I can see but I just have SUCH a hard time picturing a grown ass man with his feet in a tub.
I love going to the salon or spa. Me and one of my best friends (another guy) go occasionally and just chill while the hottie little asian girls work on us. We live in a small redneck city, so most of the chicks there aren"t used to seeing guys in there and we end up talking most of them up. I"ve picked up at least 2 girls this way.

Ravvenn said:
Not to toot my own horn, but I"m pretty awesome to have spa day with...ahh, hell....TOOT TOOT!
You sound awesome as hell and speak so much truth. I got my shit done up at this one place by a beast and she fucked me up bad. The pretty girls never seem to mess up and I always leave an extra tip for them.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
However, the hot little Korean girl with big fake titties gives an excellent hand, foot and shoulder massage, as well as does my mani/pedis perfectly (she also showed me her boobs when she was doing my brows).
I demand her phone number

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah well, in 2004 when I banged that nail studio girl (the one who dropped me to stay with some asshole she was unhappy with, because "if i stay with him and have kids some day at least i know they"ll have food on the table", who in turn married a different woman last year), she used to do my nails.

I love clean hands. Nothing spells "retard" like a hand full of chewn-off nails.

She also did my feet... time to go there again soon, need some work done on them again.

funny lengthy OT story:

One of my co-workers (61 years old) told another (~35 years, openly gay) about his last pedicure, and how awesome it is to have some young girl massage your feet. "You have to try it, it"s the bomb" (more or less).
Poor guy had no clue about Tom"s sexual inclination, wondering why he got nothing but blank stares back, and poor me was standing next to them laughing my ass off.

Anyway:
ToeMissile said:
Go find a therapist, and work on that shit. I"d wager you"re lonelier than you let yourself think. You"ve probably just developed ways to ignore it/trick yourself. I"m not saying you need to be "the life of the party", have a million friends, etc. but you should have more than one.
I don"t really like the "run to a therapist" approach.
Try working on it yourself first, maybe.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ronaan said:
Yeah well, in 2004 when I banged that nail studio girl (the one who dropped me to stay with some asshole she was unhappy with, because "if i stay with him and have kids some day at least i know they"ll have food on the table", who in turn married a different woman last year), she used to do my nails.

I love clean hands. Nothing spells "retard" like a hand full of chewn-off nails.

She also did my feet... time to go there again soon, need some work done on them again.

funny lengthy OT story:

One of my co-workers (61 years old) told another (~35 years, openly gay) about his last pedicure, and how awesome it is to have some young girl massage your feet. "You have to try it, it"s the bomb" (more or less).
Poor guy had no clue about Tom"s sexual inclination, wondering why he got nothing but blank stares back, and poor me was standing next to them laughing my ass off.

Anyway:

I don"t really like the "run to a therapist" approach.
Try working on it yourself first, maybe.
the guy is in his (late?) 30s. The likelihood of him "working on it himself" and getting anywhere is about 0. Plus fighting 30+ years of habit is very difficult and likely requires professional assistance. Ignorant statements like "don"t go running to a therapist, real men deal with it alone!" annoys the hell out of me. If someone breaks their leg you don"t say "don"t go running to a doctor! Handle it like a man!"

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
the guy is in his (late?) 30s. The likelihood of him "working on it himself" and getting anywhere is about 0. Plus fighting 30+ years of habit is very difficult and likely requires professional assistance. Ignorant statements like "don"t go running to a therapist, real men deal with it alone!" annoys the hell out of me. If someone breaks their leg you don"t say "don"t go running to a doctor! Handle it like a man!"
I get it. It"s still possible though (I"m in my mid 30s and until 2 years or so ago I was a real loner. Never made friends myself, only when someone else initiated contact...).

Anyway, either way he does it, he needs to do something.