Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen said:
Gotta" agree with this. Most of my relationships started with it. It wasn"t the first night I met them, but I didn"t really consider it exclusive until we slept together. Granted, all those relationships failed for one reason or another, but the initial fuck was not one of the reasons.
Seriously.

"If you want your relationship to last, you need to follow these simple steps:

- No sex within the first week of your relationship.
- Wait at least one month before meeting her parents.
- Do not say "I love you" within the first year.
- Before you have sex the first time press Down, R, Up, L, Y, B. This unlocks all four bosses.
- Pick Vega and proceed, then your relationship is in infinite mode."

On the other hand, not listening to TheCutlery might be a suggestion that actually helps.

Vinen

God is dead
Inconsiderable said:
Seriously.

- No sex within the first month of your relationship.
- Before you have sex the first time press Down, R, Up, L, Y, B. This unlocks all four bosses.
Most important. I updated it.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
Seriously.

- No sex within the first week of your relationship.
Correlation!=causation

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
There is no a+b+c=win in relationships. Everyone has general guidelines for what they want or what"s ideal for them. There are of course some pretty universal things like trust and communication, but there"s still a fair amount of leeway between two individuals on what is acceptable/function/desired between them.

I"m meeting the gf"s parents Saturday, it will be interesting.

Anyone have any special tips for parents who are particularly successful? The dad, in my case. I think he"s the owner of his own company and makes quite the 6 digit salary or whatnot. Is there anything special for those, or should they be treated like any other parent?

Vinen

God is dead
projectoffset said:
Anyone have any special tips for parents who are particularly successful? The dad, in my case. I think he"s the owner of his own company and makes quite the 6 digit salary or whatnot. Is there anything special for those, or should they be treated like any other parent?
6 digit salary isn"t too successful. I make that myself at 26.

Either way, I wouldn"t treat them any different. I"d just adjust my behavior on the fly depending on how they greet me etc.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Less than 8% of the US population make over 100,000.00. Not sure what your definition of success is, but I would gather than less than 1% of 26 year olds make that much.

Vinen

God is dead
DMK said:
Ok so, I wish I could give better proof but I don"t own a scanner and I"m far too lazy to do more then this. Given that this could be easily photoshopped I just went into my bank and took a screen capture then whited out (failed at that with black outlining, paint 4tw)

This is in the last month.

2 Paychecks (after 401k withdrawal of 10%) and MA state tax.
and one minor bonus (I get other bonuses at other times of the year which are larger, this was just a company did well in Q3 everyone gets a bonus!).
Paid on 15th and 30th (or so of the month)
This does not include other withholding for medical shit. Nor does it include money I make consulting on the side.
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2127/vinen.png

That said, I am a douche and I will admit to it. But it doesn"t invalidate my point.Treat him like a normal person unless otherwise necessary. 6 figures is not impressive.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
None of this changes the fact that your grasp on reality is severely lacking if you think making that kind of money doesn"t put you in the successful category to the vast majority of the world. Were your parents yuppie douches and you feel like you"re making entry-level wages at the moment? (Also, did you really just post deposits on the internet?!)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vinen said:
Ok so, I wish I could give better proof but I don"t own a scanner and I"m far too lazy to do more then this. Given that this could be easily photoshopped I just went into my bank and took a screen capture then whited out (failed at that with black outlining, paint 4tw)

This is in the last month.

2 Paychecks (after 401k withdrawal of 10%) and MA state tax.
and one minor bonus (I get other bonuses at other times of the year which are larger, this was just a company did well in Q3 everyone gets a bonus!).
Paid on 15th and 30th (or so of the month)
This does not include other withholding for medical shit. Nor does it include money I make consulting on the side.
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2127/vinen.png

That said, I am a douche and I will admit to it. But it doesn"t invalidate my point.Treat him like a normal person unless otherwise necessary. 6 figures is not impressive.
Check with FoHSS or it didn"t happen! I"m sure with your 6 figure salary you can afford a smart phone! <3
FWIW I believe you, I just like to play Devils Advocate.

Vinen

God is dead
Sutekh said:
Check with FoHSS or it didn"t happen! I"m sure with your 6 figure salary you can afford a smart phone! <3
FWIW I believe you, I just like to play Devils Advocate.
<3
I forgot my phone has a camera! I"m done with this argument. You"d forget it did too if you had an orig droid Camera so bad.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The correlation between early first fuck and short relationship length is purely based upon the fact that early first fuck girls are whores and whores are not relationship material.

You gay nerds act like theres some secret unlock to a lasting relationship through a process of manipulative bullshit.

Picasso"s number 2 TGWBYH tip -- no bitch worth keeping puts out within 15 working days of first acquaintance.

Vinen

God is dead
Picasso said:
The correlation between early first fuck and short relationship length is purely based upon the fact that early first fuck girls are whores and whores are not relationship material.

You gay nerds act like theres some secret unlock to a lasting relationship through a process of manipulative bullshit.

Picasso"s number 2 TGWBYH tip -- no bitch worth keeping puts out within 15 working days of first acquaintance.
You know,

I put some more thought into this then I remembered my roommates current girlfriend spread her legs for him on day #1 of their relationship. Given that this was his first relationship in 5+ years...

The only redeeming factor she has is she is thin. And by thin I mean she looks like a 50 year old crack addict while only being 29 at the time.

They"ve been together for 3 years now.

Then again,
What the fuck do I know. I dated crazies for years just due to my love of mental instability /sarcasm and barely found my first stable girl ever a few months ago. She has almost no sex drive :[

Seths_foh

shitlord
Picasso said:

I"m with him ^ on this one.