Girls who broke your heart thread

Stratos_foh

shitlord
aamina, there"s no reason for keg to ban bet you anything. let it go. posting the stamped T&A renders some of his previous insults invalid, but there are endless possibilities for new e-insults. and even with the results posted he can still spin it negatively.

sorry but welcome to the internet, guy.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
Yes, Keg successfully pisses me off. Mission accomplished for a troll or whatever. I don"t feel the need to "redeem" myself, but I"m sure everyone would love to see some stamped T&A. And I have it, but seriously, screw posting it when there"s a gigantic faggot shitting up every thread I post in for no reason. He says I can"t get it, I say, let"s bet.

Of course he won"t, because e-faggots like Keg claim to be super manly and all alpha, but when it comes down to it he won"t respond to a real challenge. I will ban bet that I can provide, can he back his shit-talk up? Of course not.

Now back to your regularly scheduled GWBYHT.
so your strategy to get me to stop calling you out on being a whiney little faggot is to act like a whiney little faggot and make a pathetic attempt to blackmail the board for pics of some 18 year old slampig that you"re sad and pathetic enough to date?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lol the chick watches anime. She"s fat. No thanks don"t want tits. If I wanted fatty tits I"d go to the Tyen thread.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
I like how you phrase it such that no matter what I do, I am somehow "not cool" for getting with an 18 year-old. You are insufferable. I still hearken back to the "the pics you won"t get," where are your pics? Where is the project you"ve been working on that makes you a goddamn expert on writing, women, and being a huge faggot?

Why are you even in the thread? Seriously?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Aa... dude... let it go already. IT"S FUCKING KEG!! IT"S WHAT HE DOES! Just like I am a complete asshole most times? Keg is SUPERTROLL! Stop stressing about him and post the fuckin titties already.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
I like how you phrase it such that no matter what I do, I am somehow "not cool" for getting with an 18 year-old. You are insufferable. I still hearken back to the "the pics you won"t get," where are your pics? Where is the project you"ve been working on that makes you a goddamn expert on writing, women, and being a huge faggot?

Why are you even in the thread? Seriously?
it"s one thing to bang an 18 year old.

and it"s yet thing to DATE an 18 year old when you"re a 26 year old divorcee with young children who writes stories about teenage girls going through puberty in his spare time.

one is reasonable, the other is fucking creepy and disturbing.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
There are peoplein this threadwho have suggested that going +/- 8 after divorce is fine. But what are you doing here again? Tell us about the girls who broke your heart, Keg. Tell us about the girls you scored with. Or just keep being a faggot.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yup, mad. Maybe he"s not really mad at keg, maybe keg is just the proverbial straw.

Tell us, what"s troubling you Aamina?

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aamina said:
Already did quit it. Got tired of the drama this morning, got a text at 5:30 am. Wanting to talk, inching up to how sorry she was, how she didn"t mean what she said. I looked at my phone, typed up "Oh by the way, I was married, which you might have figured out, and I have two kids."

Put my phone on silent, went to work, looked at my phone hours later: 20+ texts about what a douchebag I am and she never would"ve slept with me had she known I had children. Didn"t hurt at all. Asked a girl out I sort of liked, she said yes. Goin out on Thursday.
Hahaha, yes!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Yo, stop letting him get to you. If you ignore him and act normal, he won"t make fun of you. You had like 10 other people give you a pat on the back, ignore that, and focus on what kegkilla said? Christ.

If you"re not gonna show it, stop talking about it.

P.S. FU brekk!

rinthea_foh

shitlord
haha these last few pages have been entertaining

My romantic misadventures continued this weekend. I"d spent the day getting proper fucked and at some time in the middle of the night I was "walking" a girl to a taxi. Perhaps she just thought I was being gentlemanly. However I find that hard to believe. But yeah I was out of it, so she probably could have stabbed me and I would still think she was keen.

She told me earlier in the night that she was injured. I was pretty well incapable of processing what kind of injury she had, I assumed it was something like a sore ankle. As we"re walking towards a taxi, I did something. I might have hugged or tried to take her arm or something. I"m not sure. Anyway apparently whatever I did, it really hurt.
She let out some kind of pained scream, "ouch fuck, stop, stop, STOP!!". I stopped, and stood back trying to assess the situation in my addled mind.
"Am I being rejected here? If so, this is a new one"
After some confused thought I decided that she was probably in a lot of pain, which I had made worse and said goodbye and watched her hobble into a taxi. I"m thinking now maybe she had a fucked up back. Definitely worse than a sore ankle or maybe it was a convincing lie to get me to fuck off? I will get to the bottom of this.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
rinthea said:
She told me earlier in the night that she was injured. I was pretty well incapable of processing what kind of injury she had, I assumed it was something like a sore ankle. As we"re walking towards a taxi, I did something. I might have hugged or tried to take her arm or something. I"m not sure. Anyway apparently whatever I did, it really hurt.
She let out some kind of pained scream, "ouch fuck, stop, stop, STOP!!". I stopped, and stood back trying to assess the situation in my addled mind.
"Am I being rejected here? If so, this is a new one"
After some confused thought I decided that she was probably in a lot of pain, which I had made worse and said goodbye and watched her hobble into a taxi. I"m thinking now maybe she had a fucked up back. Definitely worse than a sore ankle or maybe it was a convincing lie to get me to fuck off? I will get to the bottom of this.
Or maybe she specifically told you about her injury beforehand and, in your ""drug addled mind"", you forgot and actually hurt a bitch. Bonus points for being so fucked up you can"t even remember what you did.

""Am I being rejected here?"" Jesus.