Girls who broke your heart thread

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
n121317_shit%20just%20got%20real.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is there a word for when a chick"s ass fat and leg fat merge to become a single entity? such as cankles is for calf and ankle?

Brad2770

Aamina said:
I kept trying to get a better picture...they aren"t saggy at all but I couldn"t get a good angle.
That chick is fat. I have banged too many skinny chicks to know tits don"t look like that on a skinny chick. Their tits look good from any angle!

But, he did deliver, so.... He wins?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I"m not gonna judge the quality of the titties. It"s Aamina, any titties posted is a big accomplishment. They grow up so fast. /tear

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
brekk said:
I"m not gonna judge the quality of the titties. It"s Aamina, any titties posted is a big accomplishment. They grow up so fast. /tear
I will!

I give them two thumbs down.

Vinen

God is dead
For as fat as that chick is. Aamina may have just won the thread.

PS: Lets play count the rolls on her ass/thigh.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Never said she was skinny, and she isn"t. But she ain"t fat either...she"s one of those girls who works out every day and has a "normal" body, which by FoH standards is "grossly obese because she is not a supermodel." I prefer them this way, I"ve never liked skinny girls. She doesn"t have a "roll" of fat on her, and shecertainlyhas no fat on her legs at all...but whatever guys.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
She has a large ass and it bumps when it hits her leg. Also she is awkwardly quarter-bending over there.

Do I need to also show a picture of her license? Because I have actually seen it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Aamina said:
She has a large ass and it bumps when it hits her leg. Also she is awkwardly quarter-bending over there.

Do I need to also show a picture of her license? Because I have actually seen it.
You don"t have to explain yourself to Lefazz. He doesn"t like women.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:

Don"t get your coming of age teenage panties in a bunch. If you read the majority of the replies we"re actually giving you mild praise.

See you were a disgusting bitch during and right after your wife left you. Now you"re starting to mature and grow a pair, small though they currently are. What most of these guys are trying to do is help you take the next step towards ultimate redemption ( which by the way, would be the biggest FU you could ever give to any of your haters ), and that involves dumping this okay looking ( I"ll give you the benefit of the doubt here ) girl and going after one slightly hotter. Nail her, get pics, rinse and repeat.

Keep working yourself up the ladder until you achieve greatness. Fly Icarus, Fly.