Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I"m impressed, Aamina. I thought you were full of shit and I"m happy to be proven wrong in this case. Keep it casual.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Um, a lot of the same people knocking the picture are also ones that voted and appreciated those whale tits in the band voting thread that, if it weren"t for the single nipple per breast, could be mistaken for cow udders.

Obviously keg and sutekh aren"t gonna relent because that"s their job, but christ, it"s fucking Aamina. You can"t read a more depressing story than his Married Guy Thread posts without it involving genocide, and even then I"m not sure genocide can compete. Then just months later he goes as far as to tag a pair of passable tits, a feat less than 20 people here have ever done. I"m pretty sure no one has made that kind of turn around that quickly in the history of mankind. And still, people give him shit.

What is going on here? If you want someone to kick, I"m sure he"ll fuck up again and do something horribly stupid and hilarious in a depressing way. It takes a long time for people to change their habits. But give fucking credit where credit is due.

BobDole901 said:
I"ve lost track. I thought that was Dabamf.
Haha well done

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
That"s what"s annoying me. Payment or not, those plate sized nips were gross and you guys applauded them and ripped on these...WHAT? I am not one to attack appearance, but since we"re comparing the two....I"d personally rather motorboat the set Aamina posted and I wouldn"t even flick those other ones.

Fat? I don"t agree. I"d say she looks pear shaped with a fat, albeit flat ass. Her collarbone isn"t covered by lard or anything. I don"t know, she doesn"t look enormous to me. I personally like the look of natural breasts and I"d trade in my falsies for some that hang an inch lower in a heartbeat (I"d get a lift, haha, who am I kidding?!).

For real, I know for a fact some of you critical shitheads couldn"t bag a roofied 5 (and that"s a very generous 5). You"d fall over yourselves to suckle on one of those teats.

After so long, you guys really make yourselves stand out as being full of crap. Maybe you"re here, maybe you"re single...because your standards are too high. How about a new rule?

How about you don"t get to knock titties unless you provide a picture of branded titties your-damn-self?

Yep.

Consider it done. I"m letting the moderators know to start checkin" some foo"s AND I am adding a new infraction.

"Did not provide titties before bitching about titties"

It won"t expire until you (wait for it) provide titties.

KNOCK IT OFF. Jesus, Kuriin is gay and even appreciates tits more than you fuckheads. What has gotten into you guys???

Edit: Botched boob jobs are fair game.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
lol, it"s not like it"s anything new. People bag on people for the sake of it.
We"re talking about titties, sir. Not people. Rip on one another all you like (no kids/parents/death jokes as usual) but don"t blast the foundation of this very forum.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Ain"t nothin" wrong with boobies, I"m just not a fan of the provider of said boobies.

I guess I gotta give him a hand a little bit because how in the fuck do you convince a girl to let you write shit on her boobs in (permanent?) marker? Are they all "What the fuck is FOHSS? Who is Aamina?!"

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ravvenn said:
That"s what"s annoying me. Payment or not, those plate sized nips were gross and you guys applauded them and ripped on these...WHAT? I am not one to attack appearance, but since we"re comparing the two....I"d personally rather motorboat the set Aamina posted and I wouldn"t even flick those other ones.

Fat? I don"t agree. I"d say she looks pear shaped with a fat, albeit flat ass. Her collarbone isn"t covered by lard or anything. I don"t know, she doesn"t look enormous to me. I personally like the look of natural breasts and I"d trade in my falsies for some that hang an inch lower in a heartbeat (I"d get a lift, haha, who am I kidding?!).

For real, I know for a fact some of you critical shitheads couldn"t bag a roofied 5 (and that"s a very generous 5). You"d fall over yourselves to suckle on one of those teats.

After so long, you guys really make yourselves stand out as being full of crap. Maybe you"re here, maybe you"re single...because your standards are too high. How about a new rule?

How about you don"t get to knock titties unless you provide a picture of branded titties your-damn-self?

Yep.

Consider it done. I"m letting the moderators know to start checkin" some foo"s AND I am adding a new infraction.

KNOCK IT OFF. Jesus, Kuriin is gay and even appreciates tits more than you fuckheads. What has gotten into you guys???

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ravvenn again.

I"ve been saying the same thing for awhile now, nice to see Rav layin down the law.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
oh god lol

It has nothing to do with what her tits look like, it is all about ripping into Aamina because he likes to cuddle, kiss foreheads and over react providing lulz (and boobies).

As for personally branding titties. I can understand how I could maybe, possibly in an alternate universe convince a girl to let me do it to win some voting contest. But to do it to win a pissing contest with a forum troll? I don"t think I could sell that. How was it done?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Good thing I like them titties(and the "plate sized nips" in the other thread!), because I"m sure as hell not going to subject my wife to this forum.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:

Yep.

the problem isn"t with the boobs. if he came on here and said "hey here"s some skank i banged the other night, no big deal, here"s titties" we"d all be high-fiving him, including me, regardless of how gross they are.

the problem is he came on here and threw a sissy fit demanding that i can"t rip on him anymore other wise he"s not going to post the tits for a few days before actually posting them. oh and the plumpton in said pics is his 18 year old girlfriend.

it"s pretty disturbing he"s now dating an 18 year old who is in all likelihood just as fucked up as him. HE HAS KIDS FFS. he should be a lot more concerned with them and a lot less concerned with opinions on an internet message board.

i"m sure his ex-wife would be laughing all the way to he bank with the divorce settlement if she knew what lows aanima has sunk to. but in his bizarre, fucked up mind, he believes it"s "cool" (his words not mine) that he"s dating an 18 year old fatty and i"m sure he believes that his ex-wife is super jealous.

the dude is a fucking trainwreck and will probably lose all custody of his children at this rate. by giving him any sort of positive reinforcement here you"re adding to problem.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I anxious await when someone comes in here and is like "Dude I just banged the easiest pussy of my life. Tits included" and it is Aamana"s ex-wife.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Keg, being a giant faggot again. This is the thing about people, kayg: they make their own choices. If the 18 year old didn"t want to date me, she didn"t have to.

As for custody, that is quite frankly none of your damn business. I get them 3 months out of the year and you"re small, immature dick is showing when you say things like "should be more concerned with them," when there"s nothing I can do to be with them right now. "

My ex-wife isn"t laughing all the way to anywhere with the divorce settlement. The mandate came back: I pay her almost nothing every month in support because she makes more than I do. I don"t tell my ex-wife my dating situation, ever, so I don"t think she is jealous. But way to talk out of your ass, at least you are consistent.

Ohit"s creepy, says a guy who spends a deal of time in a screenshot forum with stuff Quineloe posts. Some girls like older guys buthow creepy. You have kids so you are not allowed to date younger women. Fuck off.

Oh and I see you"ve added more to your signature from me. Classy. That quote was taken from a documentary about assisted suicide from Terry Pratchett whereeveryone including himwas crying, and he is thinking about doing it himself. But you"re right, put that in your sig, you stalking douchebag.