Girls who broke your heart thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Citten said:
Am I blowing this out of proportion? What am I doing wrong here? Am I just being an over analytical jealous cunt that needs a shanking?
Her problem is she"s living above a fucking crazy person.

You"re just a few steps away from bugging her apartment.

W

Wrathcaster

My girlfriend of 2 years informed me yesterday out of the blue that she won"t be moving with me to the place we"d decided to set up our new life together after I"ve conducted a distance relationship for nearly a year and spent thousands on plane flights and concert tickets so we could be together more often. Her reason: they don"t have the alleged crucial and incredibly specific offshoot PhD program that she"s now decided she has to stay there to take, even though there"s a nearly identical program where we were supposed to go.

I"ve already made my preparations to move and paid over a grand in application fees and prep courses, money I can"t get back and it"s too late for me to even consider paying them again to enable me to live and practice my profession in another state. I"ve been breaking my back to save up enough $ to comfortably move and settle in, and because she wouldn"t shut the fuck up about getting married... I"ve been saving up for that too because I thought of it as an investment rather than just more wasted fucking money.

I"ve spent countless hours dealing with the frustration of her absolutely insane mood swings, eased her through awful girl sobs about how much she hates her mother and America and conservatives. I"ve weathered abuse most would consider grounds for slapping a ho and helped her get to a place of emotional stability and maturity. I"ve given her the benefit of the doubt when presented with accusations of infidelity from some thug wannabe wigger piece of shit, who, by her accounts was seeking to blackmail her. I swayed my family and friends to her side and have brought her their respect when they"d previously discounted her as a crazy, bossy cunt who should be kicked to the curb. I gave her the goddamn benefit of the doubt when she failed out of school and moved away to try again in some other program, and held back on deriding her because she has mommy and daddy to pick up her slack and bills so she has the option to try again with different post-grad.

I told her my secrets and opened up at a time when I trusted no one and was reeling back from death and decline of the people around me I loved. We had the best sex I"ve had in my life and we were happy. I made her happy when we were together and she did the same for me, and thought we were a team, albeit a team of borderline psychotics. I got through some of my darkest days up to this point thinking she had my back and for a time I thought there was reciprocity.

I"ve wasted 2 years of my life chasing a concept and I have nothing left but regret. I"m not really even angry anymore, just disappointed and regretting all the decisions based around someone who"s abandoned all that time at the sign of fairer weather elsewhere. She made new friends, her life got better, her prospects looked brighter, and all the promises that seemed so solid melted away. I"ve spent 3 months looking forward to getting to see her for just a few days, a bright spot in the otherwise hostile and unforgiving climate I"ve created for myself. My health is failing, I can"t afford medical care when I get sick, and I can barely afford the meds I need to stay alive. I"m stretched to the very limits of my sanity trying to make my new, hopeful life viable. I"ve taken steps in preparation I can"t take back and sacrificed the most valuable asset anyone can ever hope to possess: time.

But after it all, I"ve got to thank FoH for the perspective I"ve gleaned here. I read the Married Guy Thread and Galiem"s shit and the Grobbee saga from start to finish and I can honestly say it"s still not as bad as it could be. We don"t have kids, I don"t have to deal with divorce, and AFAIK she never blew a co-worker in a parking lot while I wallowed at home, hoping I could get a hug and maybe a blowjob on our anniversary. I"ve never banged (and possibly impregnated) a hell goblin in some dingy trailer park and I"ve never raised some other fucker"s little shits believing them to be my own.

I"m not exactly sure how I"m going to pull myself out of this funk, but I think I"m going to start with a few girls that have been veritably begging to bang me for the past 6 months. I"m glad I have no excuse not to take up the offer anymore. I won"t do it for revenge, or to up my self esteem, or to try and forget about how I"ve been dicked over in a very major way. I"m going to do it because I have blue balls the size of fucking planets.

So for what it"s worth, thanks guys. I don"t know what"s going to happen to me but I"ve learned that there"s always someone in a worse spot than me. I"ve learned, above all else, the benefit of cutting my losses and moving the fuck on when things go sour. For those of you wallowing in self-pity, fucking stop it. Pussy simply isn"t worth keeping yourself miserable over.

Citten_foh

shitlord
Thanks Sutekh, Dabamf. And no Sutekh, I"m not a virgin.

Jx3 said:
Damn bro you"re too sensitive. Think the best thing you can do is walk away from this chick and masturbate to her as you think of her being a prostitute.
She"s maybe a 8 or something. She"s not worthy of masturbation. Your mother is though!!@(*Y

Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
Her problem is she"s living above a fucking crazy person.

You"re just a few steps away from bugging her apartment.
We"re starting to date. What am I supposed to think if she"s out all hours of the night? She"s eating tea and crumpets? It"s not like an isolated incident. I don"t want a chick that frequents bars or random shit on a regular basis. Nor do I want the herps. I don"t know, and now my co-worker is laughing at me at the moment for asking you fags this question. QQ

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster said:
My girlfriend of 2 years
This is the same crazy really forward with the sexorz one, isn"t it? I"m pretty sure I remember you having some kinda unusual deal.

Citten said:
We"re starting to date. What am I supposed to think if she"s out all hours of the night? She"s eating tea and crumpets? It"s not like an isolated incident. I don"t want a chick that frequents bars or random shit on a regular basis. Nor do I want the herps. I don"t know, and now my co-worker is laughing at me at the moment for asking you fags this question. QQ
You"re being ridiculous. Is she 14 or something? She can come and go as she pleases. If she"s out with her friends until midnight, it"s no concern of yours.

You"re not even dating her and you"re obsessing over her behavior. I"d say you have some serious control issues dude. You need to chill the fuck out.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Humans go outside at night.

If she could read this she"d think you"re a fucking psycho. So maybe it"s best if you just cancel that date and don"t talk to her anymore.

Citten_foh

shitlord
It"s that I don"t want to get involved with someone like that if things work out then go south. Could just lead to weird shit down the road.

And Adebisi, eat a dick. I"m a psycho for asking if it"s normal for women to be out til 1am on a work night? I don"t see myself or any of my friends or other girl friends doing that, so why not ask my local interweb board for their input? Therein lies the problem..

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
My life is dogshit
Your fault spending money you couldn"t afford on relocating, imo. Or your fault for entering into a relationship and immediately getting monetarily invested when the girl showed no interest in picking up the financial burden of relocating (especially if your health is now at risk.)

Been in a long distance relationship for the past 6 years. We"ve lived together for maybe a year and a half of that, all said and done. Instead of doing shit we knew that would put us in financial jeopardy (like moving when not ready, going to school in the wrong place, etc.), we dedicated that time to getting our individual shit straight. If it"s a relationship that is meant to last it will weather the distance and separation. Nobody or nothing can make you happy but yourself, and dumping your money into options for the sake of someone else"s happiness is stupid. Especially if you"ve only dated them for 2 years and they"re the kind of person to turn tail and GTFO when you turn out to be too much of a miserable downer.

Regardless, good luck taking care of your blue balls.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Good news: hookers put out. It"s a checked box on the positive column for that girl yo.

W

Wrathcaster

TheCutlery said:
This is the same crazy really forward with the sexorz one, isn"t it? I"m pretty sure I remember you having some kinda unusual deal.
Yep. Crazy people sex is the best sex. Long term crazy person life planning, not so much. I was warned, but hey, hindsight and all that. Sex is a pretty important factor in a healthy relationship, but just one of many. I had that whole attitude of "Well, I"m kind of crazy myself and I get off on crazy girls! Who am I to judge?"

Pretty fucking stupid decision-making process I know, but I was in a bad place and needed some good sexor. Shoulda kept it simple, but I just couldn"t resist dat crazy ass.

Women like that are sort of akin to raid gear in an MMO. When you pull out the Big W and get the goods, stats are great and it"s fun times. But then the next expansion hits and you"re wearing hobo clothes, shedding blood and sweat to get the next batch of goods.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
Humans go outside at night.

If she could read this she"d think you"re a fucking psycho. So maybe it"s best if you just cancel that date and don"t talk to her anymore.
Bull shit man! It"s an unwritten rule that if a woman is out after 12 she"s a whore...I don"t know why it"s not written down someone "ought to get on that, but in any case what"s the old saying? "After dark whoring out to strangers in the park?" yup, that"s the one. Why do you think Sutekh is out so late, Dolphin fans take it so much during the season they literally have to give it back somehow. Just remember if you"re wandering around after 12 and get slapped with a sack of nuts, it was probably a dolphins fan...and you were probably hoping for it, since you were out at that ungodly hour, and you"re probably a Dolphins fan too.

Ps. I was rooting for the Dolphins first game against NE. *wink wink*

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
He"s right, it is your problem if you"re judging her behavior without having even a modicum of imagination. Some people just like to do stuff at night. If it bugs you talk to her about it. Just be prepared to have her end it because you sound stalkerish.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Schezanna said:
He"s right, it is your problem if you"re judging her behavior without having even a modicum of imagination. Some people just like to do stuff at night. If it bugs you talk to her about it. Just be prepared to have her end it because you sound stalkerish.
End it? That"s never gonna get going. He"s gonna say something at dinner and she"s think it"s odd and text her friends and they"re gonna tell her he"s a fucking creep and to get a new apartment.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
End it? That"s never gonna get going. He"s gonna say something at dinner and she"s think it"s odd and text her friends and they"re gonna tell her he"s a fucking creep and to get a new apartment.
And they"ll be right to advise her that way. He"s managed to set off creep detectors at FOH, and I"m pretty sure those had their batteries stolen by Foler years ago.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Wrathcaster said:
But after it all, I"ve got to thank FoH for the perspective I"ve gleaned here. I read the Married Guy Thread and Galiem"s shit and the Grobbee saga from start to finish and I can honestly say it"s still not as bad as it could be. We don"t have kids, I don"t have to deal with divorce, and AFAIK she never blew a co-worker in a parking lot while I wallowed at home, hoping I could get a hug and maybe a blowjob on our anniversary. I"ve never banged (and possibly impregnated) a hell goblin in some dingy trailer park and I"ve never raised some other fucker"s little shits believing them to be my own.
You know, when you compare any problem (short of having your dick severed) to this, it really doesn"t seem that bad. Well said. Good luck with the new vaginas.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don"t see the point of long distance relationships. There are tons of people in your own city that will make you just as happy as the girl 6 hours away.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
I don"t see the point of long distance relationships. There are tons of people in your own city that will make you just as happy as the girl 6 hours away.
Sometimes people just meet someone else that they want to be with, distance or no.

Course I think most game nerds are at least somewhat acquainted with the more popular variety of long distance relationships...Which in that case, what"s wrong with getting titties in your e-mail every once and a while?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gaz said:
Sometimes people just meet someone else that they want to be with, distance or no.

Course I think most game nerds are at least somewhat acquainted with the more popular variety of long distance relationships...Which in that case, what"s wrong with getting titties in your e-mail every once and a while?
Because getting them in real life is better