Girls who broke your heart thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Gaz said:
Truth. No proper God-fearing woman would be out that late (and without a chaperone?!)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9_-NfKakS6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Citten_foh

shitlord
Heh. At least i"m having the dilemma no matter how trivial or retarded it is. Half of you bandwagon faggots wont ever live below a chick that waltz"s in at 1am on a work night that texts you wanting your pee pee. Get jealous. I basically moved into vagina.

While you queers continue your circle jerk posting session, I"ll be downing a sweet mocha with my new lady in exactly one hour, talking about the finer things in life.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Citten said:
Heh. At least i"m having the dilemma no matter how trivial or retarded it is. Half of you bandwagon faggots wont ever live below a chick that waltz"s in at 1am on a work night that texts you wanting your pee pee. Get jealous. I basically moved into vagina.

While you queers continue your circle jerk posting session, I"ll be downing a sweet mocha with my new lady in exactly one hour, talking about the finer things in life.
Quoting the rage for future reference, to remind myself to PM Citten on details of the median rent/upkeep of a woman"s womb. Wanted to upgrade from our 1 bed/1 bath apartment.

(but regardless good luck on your date.)

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
You came and asked our advice you dumb fuck. Don"t act like a bleeding cunt just cause it wasn"t what you wanted to hear.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Citten said:

But getting tested the next day, just to be safe right?

Citten_foh

shitlord
Gaz said:
Quoting the rage for future reference, to remind myself to PM Citten on details of the median rent/upkeep of a woman"s womb. Wanted to upgrade from our 1 bed/1 bath apartment.

(but regardless good luck on your date.)
$600 for a studio apartment, sorry. But I live in a pretty great part of town, and in a $$ complex, with vagina on top of me.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Citten said:
But I live in a pretty great part of town, and in a $$ complex, with vagina on top of me.
Does that keep the heating bill down? We were discussing ways to try and cut down the expense this winter and were thinking about electric blankets...

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Citten said:

why isn"t kegkilla up in this?

Citten_foh

shitlord
I thought this was the "we fuck eachother in the ass here and play nice thread"? I guess I"m the black sheep, or was my question just that ignorant?

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Anybody else see Citten posting in this thread in about a month complaining about all the loud sex the girl living above him is having with her new boyfriend?

Citten_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
Anybody else see Citten posting in this thread in about a month complaining about all the loud sex the girl living above him is having with her new boyfriend?
This is exactly why I posted here in the first place. Coming home late at night, getting involved with a girl that lives directly above me... Hence the recipe for disaster. But I got a bunch of nonsense as replies. I wanted my bros to weigh the options, but I realized, I have no bros here... QQ"s in his corner.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
We need to start Fedexing packages to Citten that vibrate so the girl upstairs will start complaining about the vibrations from his apartment.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Grumpus said:
If you moved into vagina and she lives upstairs, does that mean shes lives in an asshole?
I have nothing to add other then that girls asshole appears to start exactly where her vagina ends.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Grumpus said:
If you moved into vagina and she lives upstairs, does that mean shes lives in an asshole?
Well at the hours she"s coming home it sounds like most of the night the asshole is in her.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Go out with her and bang her a few times, who gives a fuck? Sounds like the only time you notice her is when she is walking around in her apartment. Just turn the TV up or listen to some music to drown out the background noise.

Citten_foh

shitlord
Just got back. Went really well. She"s a lot more attractive than I previously thought.. Jesus.

Anyways, she texted me like a minute after I got in my door, taking that as a good sign. Thought it went well, but nothing to amazing. Went to starbucks then grabbed a beer. Went pretty smooth all in all. If i"m being frank i"d love to go up there and bang the shit out of her, but I"m trying to be a gentleman here.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Citten said:
Just got back. Went really well. She"s a lot more attractive than I previously thought.. Jesus.

Anyways, she texted me like a minute after I got in my door, taking that as a good sign. Thought it went well, but nothing to amazing. Went to starbucks then grabbed a beer. Went pretty smooth all in all. If i"m being frank i"d love to go up there and bang the shit out of her, but I"m trying to be a gentleman here.
What time of night is it? If you go up there to late she might be banging someone else. Awwwwwwwwkward.