Girls who broke your heart thread

W

Wrathcaster

Zehn - Vhex said:
That way when the girl you eventually meet and marry starts woman beating your chest because you dared to play Diablo 3 beta without getting her an account too and when you do she doesn"t want to play because it"s just beta...you can just sigh and delight in the fact that her level of crazy is quite tolerable.

(And play for the 1 hour between when she goes to work and you leave for your job. Shhhh)
Would kill for this. In all my years, I have never dated or hooked up with a gamer chick. TBH I think I"ve only met maybe, 1? And she was dating my best friend, and was crazy anyway. Maybe I move in the wrong circle of people. I"m pretty much the only person I know who plays anything more than casual console bullshit. I don"t really use dating websites frequently, but from what I remember the ones who mention gaming in their profiles are almost without exception a.) fatties b.) subhuman weeabos or c.) both.

Where the shit do you find these women?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Tilord said:
*She forgot her wallet in my car and I had to drive an hour back to give it to her
This stood out to me. This is one of the oldest tricks there is.

Zehn"s last post had a very high amount of win, as well. Just sayin.

Darph_sl

shitlord
FoH is Doomed.

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 - this thread will surpass the PGT (based on Posts Per Day.) Some call it Judgement Day, some say "Winter is Coming," as for me.. I"ll just pray. The official Death of Manliness nears.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
What you may not know is that women reallydohave high sex drives (with the exception of those with medical conditions that may impact it). However, the difference between "us" (genders) is that yours doesn"t necessarily change depending on the circumstances. You can be pissed at a woman and still get an erection and successfully have sex. Women? Not so much. Any sign of emotional distress will put up a giney wall and shut off whatever it is that turns them on. This is hard to explain, lol.
I think maybe the phrase "high sex drive" is not so much what you think it is at least not when you use it and say women have it to. Let me try to explain it with an analogy.

A mans sex drive is like a furnace that has from birth, been stoked by genetic fuel until they reach puberty whereupon it blasts forth in massive conflagration which can only be stamped out by massive effort and usually not for very long.

A womens sex drive is more like a light dimmer switch that may or may not be turned on, let alone maximum, when they hit puberty. And even 20 years later it can be turned on, off, or anywhere in between with very little predictability.

Women can and do enjoy sex fully as much as men but their sexual impulse is not as high as men.

(* Disclaimer... There are exceptions to everything but these not being the norm should be understood as such)

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I have a question for married people or guys in long-term relationships. Whenever a girl acts crazy as Zhen described, I always tell them they"re being insane, then explain, briefly, why. Do you just give up at some point and begin tolerating it? I always feel the need to kind of put my foot down immediately to any insanity so the girl doesn"t think it"s cool to go thinking her absurd twists of logic will be taken seriously.

A better way to put the sex drive difference is that a woman"s sex drive has tons of conditions, whereas a man"s does not. If all conditions are met, a girl"s desire for sex can surpass a man"s, but if not, it"s not even close. My girlfriend is 21 (I"m 27) and she wants to have sex way more than me. In her case, she"s got all the conditions fulfilled + is at her sexual prime, so she surpasses me.

The difference is that, if I leave my house 30 minutes later to run to the store, and I see another hot girl, some other part of my brain is screaming at me to have sex with her, and if I had a choice between her (putting aside the morality of cheating on the gf for the sake of the example) and saving a dying old woman, I couldn"t easily choose.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Like anyone that is being irrational and moody.

I shutup and let them act crazy. Agree, ignore or console. They don"t want to win logically, they are just venting. Not much point in arguing, talking or reasoning when they"re in a mood like that.
When they have cooled down if they don"t already feel stupid for their behavior and it is an issue, bring it up.

But then I have never really dealt with some of the crazies that you guys seem to get mixed up with. I think you guys must antagonize them. Or maybe I"ve just been lucky.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
rinthea said:
Like anyone that is being irrational and moody.

I shutup and let them act crazy. Agree, ignore or console. They don"t want to win logically, they are just venting. Not much point in arguing, talking or reasoning when they"re in a mood like that.
When they have cooled down if they don"t already feel stupid for their behavior and it is an issue, bring it up.

But then I have never really dealt with some of the crazies that you guys seem to get mixed up with. I think you guys must antagonize them. Or maybe I"ve just been lucky.
Agree. When you"re around someone everyday you are going to see some shitty behavior. And you are going to act like an ass. What matters is how you and the girl handle things after the shit behavior occurred. We"ve had some fights after a long night drinking, and we said bad things or acted poorly, but we wake up and both know we were tards, so we just apologize and move on. Don"t hold grudges.

If you"re in a long term relationship, and you just start saying a girl is insane when she"s have an emotional outburst, you aren"t going to be in that relationship much longer. That does sound very antagonistic.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Agree. When you"re around someone everyday you are going to see some shitty behavior. And you are going to act like an ass. What matters is how you and the girl handle things after the shit behavior occurred. We"ve had some fights after a long night drinking, and we said bad things or acted poorly, but we wake up and both know we were tards, so we just apologize and move on. Don"t hold grudges.

If you"re in a long term relationship, and you just start saying a girl is insane when she"s have an emotional outburst, you aren"t going to be in that relationship much longer. That does sound very antagonistic.
That was a really good response! It"s rare to see that in relationships but would be pretty cool if it were common. Most people just smack talk behind one another"s backs, hold grudges, and/or work on an exit plan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
rinthea said:
I thought girls hit their sexual peak at 30?
I think that"s it, too. I thought it was over 30-40 when women hit their sexual peak. It might be bullshit, but I believe that"s what they teach in the science classes.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
35+ for most women. Most men around 18 - 20.

Also yeah on the controlling the sex drive thing.. some days I am good at it. I slip and say what"s on my mind some times when i am texting cause it just type it and click send then sit there and stare at what I wrote and say WTF retard... Sometimes you just can"t fight it back.. it"s like this thing that is always there but you control it and think it"s asleep then BAM! it leaps out and attacks before you even know it"s awake.

I tell you another thing.. all this feelings bull shit I have been going through since Mel left has gotta fucking stop. So sick of being "emotional" and caring and all that. Starting to really piss me off.

Danth_foh

shitlord
"It"s rare to see that in relationships but would be pretty cool if it were common. Most people just smack talk behind one another"s backs, hold grudges, and/or work on an exit plan!"

The majority of marriages ultimately fail, too. I strongly believe these two facts are closely related. Relationships that work are the relationships where the participants don"t hold a grudge over stupid things said in moments of anger, because *every* couple argues.

It helps, but isn"t necessary, for couples to share hobbies. If you meet a woman who happens to enjoy video games, great; if not, you"ll manage. My wife enjoys games but doesn"t share my other hobbies (WW1/WW2 aviation, model railroading, etc) and that"s no detriment to our marriage. Far more important is finding someone you like on a personal level; my wife is also my best friend and I can"t imagine a long-term relationship staying happy if that wasn"t the case.

------------------------------

The male sex drive isn"t nearly so strong as the troglodytes would make it sound. If some guy wants to jump on every pretty woman he sees, that merely means he isn"t emotionally mature. A lot of men aren"t, even into their forties. The modern tendency to expect boys to act like cavemen doesn"t help. Girls, on the other hand, are usually trained from a young age to keep their hormones in check and receive much negative reinforcement ("you slut!") if they seem to pursue sex. Once you get past the mores of society, men and women both have that drive and women like it better.

Danth

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Dude.. you sign your posts like a moron... like we can"t see your damn name to the left over there. And you are talking about people being stupid?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Danth said:
If some guy wants to jump on every pretty woman he sees, that merely means he isn"t emotionally mature.
lol

and women enjoy sex more than men? Have you perhaps been both a man and a woman that would qualify you to make that statement?