Girls who broke your heart thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
well wtf kind of music do you have sex to? iron maiden?
I usually just have a "Home" playlist of about 1500 songs on random. Iron Maiden has definitely happened before. Once had Fuck Her Gently come up, followed immediately by Ace of Spades. I laughed. She didn"t.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Drinsic said:
I usually just have a "Home" playlist of about 1500 songs on random. Iron Maiden has definitely happened before. Once had Fuck Her Gently come up, followed immediately by Ace of Spades. I laughed. She didn"t.
Pretty much any Motorhead song works, as long as the girl doesn"t mind being a whore.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vatoreus said:
So, this past weekend, I"ve hit rebound heaven.

I post the Star Wars Burlesque video from the Video Thread here, and this really hot chick that I added to Facebook like a year or more ago comments on it. Now, I"ve never, NEVER, said 2 words to this girl. I"ve never met her in person.

The next morning, I wake up to a message from her asking me about my scars. I relate the cause, she asks for the story. I tell her it"s better to hear it in person, she suggests we meet up for a drink when I get off work.

Meet up, she offers me a joint, go out and smoke it. Get about halfway through, I"m ramming my tongue down her throat. She takes me back to her parents" house (she lives 2 hours away, is here visiting family for the holidays). We have some drunk sex (mediocre, we were pretty fucked up) and then I have her drive me back to my car.

Hardly talk to her the next day, meet up 2 days later and have lunch. She goes back home, and texts me that she"ll be back in a couple weeks for Christmas and wants a lot more.

Pics of girl.
While she is very cute, her eyebrows do not look right in the top left picture. and her elbows are too sharp.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
well wtf kind of music do you have sex to? iron maiden?
Lovage.jpg

That, Thievery Corporation, or City and Colour. But I hate City and Colour.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Heylel Teomim said:
Unrelated topic but there"s no better thread for this. As we speak my roommate and his girl are having sex to R&B music in the next room. This is the first time in 15 years I have known him to listen to R&B.

I didn"t know hetero sex could be this gay. It"s so hard not to laugh my ass and ruin it.
You should totally knock on the door tell them they need to turn it down because you are trying to masturbate to their sex noises. Last time they have sex in the apartment together ever.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
opiate82 said:
You should totally knock on the door tell them they need to turn it down because you are trying to masturbate to their sex noises. Last time they have sex in the apartment together ever.
Nah, not going to do that to the boy. Besides, by now they"re done and he cooked fancy foodie Italian ziti for her and I got a free meal. It"s not the R&B itself that was funny, it"s that he"s the most metal goddamn dude I know and his girl has turned him into a raging puss.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Below I"ll discuss the problem of dating and relationships in general, and Aamina"s experience a few pages back highlights these points (which I"ll expound further). But perhaps more importantly, I"ll try to explain why you have to behave as such on a deeper psychological level. And yes, you do have to exhibit egocentric, aloof-like behavior to have success in the dating world for most people in most social situations.

To start, you first have to understand the feeling of attraction and where it comes from psychologically. That feeling of lust (or its euphemism, falling in love) is nothing but a breaking down of a part of one"s ego boundary -- "letting the other person in" to become one. In this, part of their egos become one; they feel more powerful, like they can achieve or do anything in the world because they"re "in love". But in actuality, that feeling comes from the newness of breaking that ego boundary. As obviously such, they become happier, maybe more productive, and their attitudes have probably became more positive.

But why? This is important. In that feeling, there is anegoism a deux, a blending of their egos. That"s why the feeling of falling in love materializes in such a strong manner--it"s enhanced egoism.

This model explains why powerful men are attractive and women endowed well physically are attractive: egoism.

Take this couple"s relationship further and see where (and why) it goes. After dating for a period of time, the falling in love feeling seems to subside and be less of a force that compels them toward one another. The routine of daily life reasserts the ego boundary of the individual. He may wanna stay home and play games, but she might wanna go out. She might want a cat, but he may want a dog. Their egos are only further enhanced by reasserting themselves again, not by continuing to be as one. So what happens is they start to look for other ways and other people to do this, which of course leads to a break up.

So you see, when you strip the onion of psychological reality down to this, you can understand why being egocentric, cocky, and a jerk are appealing qualities. It even makes sense logically. It"s because when a man or a woman enter a relationship with an individual that exhibits those qualities, it becomes as I said earlier:egoism a deaux. This model explains dating and relationship behavior very accurately.

When you "play the game", ignore texts and phone calls, neg, be aloof and cocky, all of those qualities exhibit an enhanced (albeit illusory) sense of self vis a vis other individuals, and when you share that ego boundary, the passion feels "stronger" or the lust feels greater. Only after the routine sets in as mentioned above, do these behaviors or traits become negative qualities.

So someone who is nice, considerate, understanding, thoughtful, blahblah does NOT project an enhanced egoism, and that"s why they don"t have success in the dating world most of the time.

Women and men are actually very easy to understand, contrary to what people otherwise think. It"s not hard; it"s just depressing if you care to look.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Kilivek said:
Below I"ll discuss the problem of dating and relationships in general, and Aamina"s experience a few pages back highlights these points (which I"ll expound further). But perhaps more importantly, I"ll try to explain why you have to behave as such on a deeper psychological level. And yes, you do have to exhibit egocentric, aloof-like behavior to have success in the dating world for most people in most social situations.

To start, you first have to understand the feeling of attraction and where it comes from psychologically. That feeling of lust (or its euphemism, falling in love) is nothing but a breaking down of a part of one"s ego boundary -- "letting the other person in" to become one. In this, part of their egos become one; they feel more powerful, like they can achieve or do anything in the world because they"re "in love". But in actuality, that feeling comes from the newness of breaking that ego boundary. As obviously such, they become happier, maybe more productive, and their attitudes have probably became more positive.

But why? This is important. In that feeling, there is anegoism a deux, a blending of their egos. That"s why the feeling of falling in love materializes in such a strong manner--it"s enhanced egoism.

Take this couple"s relationship further and see where (and why) it goes. After dating for a period of time, the falling in love feeling seems to subside and be less of a force that compels them toward one another. The routine of daily life reasserts the ego boundary of the individual. He may wanna stay home and play games, but she might wanna go out. She might want a cat, but he may want a dog. Their egos are only further enhanced by reasserting themselves again, not by continuing to be as one. So what happens is they start to look for other ways and other people to do this, which of course leads to a break up.

So you see, when you strip the onion of psychological reality down to this, you can understand why being egocentric, cocky, and a jerk are appealing qualities. It even makes sense logically. It"s because when a man or a woman enter a relationship with an individual that exhibits those qualities, it becomes as I said earlier:egoism a deaux. This model explains dating and relationship behavior very accurately.

When you "play the game", ignore texts and phone calls, neg, be aloof and cocky, all of those qualities exhibit an enhanced (albeit illusory) sense of self vis a vis other individuals, and when you share that ego boundary, the passion feels "stronger" or the lust feels greater. Only after the routine sets in as mentioned above, do these behaviors or traits become negative qualities.

So someone who is nice, considerate, understanding, thoughtful, blahblah does NOT project an enhanced egoism, and that"s why they don"t have success in the dating world most of the time.

Women and men are actually very easy to understand, contrary to what people otherwise think. It"s not hard; it"s just depressing if you care to look.
Or you could just have a lot of money right?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
Not to be the bearer of bad news but 0% of that made sense
Wakandans be stuntin and frontin. Bitches be showin they bits. When bitches showin they bits Wakandans better run that shit to be all up in that nasty ass cooch.

After yall hit that and aint be quitin? Shit Wakandan! Better keep that game or ya be sitting handlin yo own dick. All up in yo own hand Wakandan. Like a bitch.

But Wakandan have that paper?! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiet Wakandan, awwww yeeeah. Wakandan got dat paper aint nothun but findin they bits. Bitches be all up in yo buisness runnin they buisness showin they bits without that game Wakandan.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
I get what he"s saying but it only covers a portion of the current shallow dating scene of this generation.

not all women are bitches and not all men are equally vapid.