Girls who broke your heart thread

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
After about two weeks of being told not to call, I get an email from her telling me to back off and a message on FB from an old guildmate telling me that she"s with him now.
Someone involved should summon these two to the thread for maximum FoHtastic dramas.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The first and most ultimate red flag is when your story starts with "So this girl in my guild."

Dis

Confirmed Male
So wait

As far as my current wife? We had met about 5 years ago or so. At the time she was in a relationship with her thengirlfriendbut we stayed pretty good friends over the years. This past year we were both single and sparks flew. Everything went pretty quick from then on.
Nice!

Tenks

Yeah the red flags are all over the place:

*Former wanna-be lesbian
*I"m guessing met online on an MMO
*Married in less than a year
*Already knocked up

The writing is all over the wall

Tenks

Saladus said:
Am I the only one who has no idea what"s going on in here since Ravv"s post where she bitch slapped someone anonymously?
Honestly I"m more concerned that I know exactly what is going on :/

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Someone should make a chart explaining the situation, I won"t because I"m acting very Mexican today...tamales and laziness.

Also, this whole situation has more potential than Cam"s therapist crazy lady deal.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
WOW, that was crazy. I can"t imagine the thoughts going through your head when you saw the "i didnt have sex with him master."
.. jesus christ.?
What a bitch! That whole relationship was a game, and she was banging the ex the whole time.. thee fk is wrong with that girl? Man the shit I read on the internet really makes me think, you never know what is going to happen next with some people. Then again, anyone whos played mmorpgs knows to avoid dating women on games.

Thats rough.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Sean said:
We really need some kind of real-life Jerry Springer style show for FoH drama.
Honestly, someone should just write a book off the stories in this thread.

Vinen

God is dead
Tenks said:
Yeah the red flags are all over the place:

*Former wanna-be lesbian
*I"m guessing met online on an MMO
*Married in less than a year
*Already knocked up

The writing is all over the wall
I for one can"t wait for his stack of cards to collapse.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This thread actually makes me want to do work, just so I can take a break and come back to see how much more awesome it might become.

I too anxiously await clarification on the penis pics subject, because I"m concerned what the proper etiquette to follow is. My momma always said, you only get one shot at making a good first impression!