Girls who broke your heart thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
JerleMinara said:
And y"all call me fucked up.
Zehn is understandably human and made a mistake in a relationship with a female. No ones genitals were mutilated. There was no surgery to perpetuate a lie. All of Zehn"s mistakes are fixable without costly doctors visits or anesthesia.

And it all ended with him having a child which will give the human race a chance to try again and maybe fix there ancestors mistakes one day.

You can"t fix your mistakes and you cannot procreate. Shut up.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
JerleMinara said:
I don"t know who to side with.
I honestly don"t know what the girl told Lori through all this so I"m kinda curious to be honest. All I know is what I experience which was a girl playing the shit out of me and then an information blackout which caused me at the time to go into a panic.

I did say something pretty mean about Lori and Alex. I tried to apologize. She didn"t believe me so she defriended me on facebook, started telling people I was a creeper, tried to convince my guildmates I hated them, etc...hence my passive aggressive jab.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
AlexTheDictator said:
Forrealz. My days in Just Crusade were full of so much bullshit with those Altera Vita folk. And that was tame compared to inner guild drama. I"ve never been wrapped in so much drama in my life than the things that took place on a fucking Internet game.
I"ve been in like 4 guilds now that imploded because of women. Best one I think was the GM giving away our entire guild bank consisting of a couple thousand plat and like 3 pieces of dragon loot to some enchanter chick for some cyber.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
So I made out with some random chick last night and she wasn"t very attractive. I"m not very proud of myself this morning.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I just reread the Millie thread in the HoS the other day too. It sucks to see a rift between the two people who brought all of that about

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Shit i"m still holding out hope the "girl" in this storry IS millie. Might have to shut the internet down though if that were the case.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
PigBenis said:
So I made out with some random chick last night and she wasn"t very attractive. I"m not very proud of myself this morning.
Let that be a lesson to you young man. 6 hail marys and never do that again. Until the next time you"re drunk. Then sleep with her at her place. Then leave in the morning without saying anything. Because her husband has a gun.

After all, it"s the GWBYHT way.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
PigBenis said:
Did you then invite her to move in? Was she previously a lesbian? Was she sucking some other dudes cock in the parking lot beforehand? Is she contemplating becoming a "man"?

If not, you"re ahead of the curve, bro.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yutnopash said:
Did you then invite her to move in? Was she previously a lesbian? Was she sucking some other dudes cock in the parking lot beforehand? Is she contemplating becoming a "man"?

Holy shit lol

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
Zehn it seems like the way you are describing it that you are holding back stuff that might be considered creeper. Also the "bitches be crazy" comment makes me think Ravv is gonna rape you when she gets home.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Yutnopash said:

You make this place sound so tawdry.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
I did say something pretty mean about Lori and Alex.
Interested in the details on this one! Maybe they will be forthcoming with "the truth" post.

Hey, at least they let you keep posting here.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
NargorothRiP said:
Zehn it seems like the way you are describing it that you are holding back stuff that might be considered creeper. Also the "bitches be crazy" comment makes me think Ravv is gonna rape you when she gets home.
There"s always the potential I"m missing stuff. Like I said, I was only privy to what I experienced and as soon as I started talking to Lori later on and to my guildmate, it became pretty obvious what she was telling them was not at all what she had been telling me. And when I got those screenshots it was a moment of, "hooolleeee sheeeeet."

About the creepiest shit I did was tried calling her like 10 times one night when she said she was going to call me and never did. She called me back next day, said she had been driving all night and had been too tired. When guildmate confronted me on FB about needing to back off he mentioned that night and how they"d been at a party together so there is that.

There was also some pictures I took of myself for her which guildmate found later on and realized that what she was telling him wasn"t exactly what she was telling me either. Hilariously enough there were some pictures she"d taken for him that she sent me as well.

Fammaden said:
Interested in the details on this one! Maybe they will be forthcoming with "the truth" post.

Hey, at least they let you keep posting here.
I"m not exactly proud of what I said at the time. It was really mean, especially in hind sight with what they"ve been through. I had no right to say what I did and to try to use it the way I did. I"m not going to repeat it.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Never, ever,evertake pictures of your dick. Just don"t do it. There is no way it"s going to end well.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
This is an MMO guild chick, right? Not saying that there aren"t some really hot ones out there, but the odds are against it.

On the other hand... fuck it. Post tits.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ooh, can I be an internet tough guy and post RL Stuff too?! We all can have fun!

You kids, you"re so funny sometimes.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Grumpus said:
POST THEM

All will be forgiven.
When I first read this after reading Zehn"s post. I thought you wanted him to post pictures of his dick. I was incredulous and confused at the same time, after rereading your post I was relieved to find I just had some comprehension problems.