Girls who broke your heart thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I"m a little upset that I don"t get PMs from Erronius for brotalk.

This is the kind of thing that drives people to Jugdom.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
ravenn doesnt even say anything to suggest her friend wasnt a total piece of shit of a human being.

trying to spin "passivity" as a good lenient thing just doesnt work. it"s leading a guy on, especially if she was seeing another dude while with him and lying about it. if she was fucking with his head like that then she shares a good deal of the blame for any fallout, cause that shit is cruel and can make a person feel crazy.

of course I"m gonna defend zehn even with limited info. very few people are monsters. people act like a monster for a period of time and then regret it the rest of their life. and it took that monster act to make them a better person. damning them as a monster forever and ever is childish in the extreme.

here"s my take from minimal info!
zehn gets with a total shitty person who cant be honest with herself or anyone.
zehn assumes ravenn knows inside scoops when shes just as in the dark as he is, tho with favorable perception of the girl.
zehn gets hurt and lashes out on ravenn for not giving him any heads up and saying things were cool.
ravenn hears absolute trash (false) story from the shitty girl, couples this with zehn lashing out on her, and she decides zehn is a single-shade personality, a monster, not even human as he is incapable of being anything other than awful evil mean (his true colors and who he is! lol).

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was pretty obvious Zehn"s e-woman was Ravvenn"s good friend who happened to stop posting here nearly a year and a half ago... . If that"s the case, disgruntled ER nurse should have been the first red flag imo. Everybody knows ER nurses ride the emotional rollercoaster all day, every day and are prone to being very unstable. Just sayin. No hate for your girl Ravvenn <3

But I"m no Erronius so the database might be misleading me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This entire guild sounds like gigantic, incestuous fuckfest of weirdos from an outside point of view

Lets take both stories at face value. At this point I"m more inclined to believe Rav over Zhen but lets give the benefit of the doubt.

So Rav thinks it is perfectly acceptable for her "angelic" (lolol) friend to apparently talk to her ex-BF on the side (further referred to as "master") while Zhen is staying at her house? This is acceptable human behavior? I"m sorry but your friend sounds really, really shady and really, really scummy. Sure it sounds like Zhen had a fistful of feelings for this chick and, I"m sure he"ll admit, handled the whole "no connection" thing wrongly but it sounds like she handled it pretty fucking poorly too. Getting on facebook to message her master that she isn"t fucking the dude from the guild. I can only imagine the master is also probably in the guild as well.

First and foremost Zhen is completely wrong about Hollywood brainwashing girls into thinking there needs to be at leastsomethingfelt. Even here in bumfuck Ohio I haven"t called girls back after a first date because I wasn"t feeling a connection. However it sounds like this girl is the scum of the Earth who can"t even see that she is one of the shittiest people alive. Rav also apparently cannot see this, either. So perhaps there is a bit of hivemind and groupthink going on that what you"re doing is all golden and normal. Here is the truth. Talking to your master, while some dudewho you invited to stayis at your house is not normal behavior. Regardless of if he"s creeping you out. You met him on a god damn MMORPG. What did you expect? Brad fucking Pitt to come over and sweep you off your feet and adopt an African baby with you? Give me a break. Everyone in this story comes off as a complete a total dicknozzle and it is probably best you all stick to fucking your own group of officers from Azeroth.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I made some pretty bad judgement calls and hurt Lori bad. I won"t lie. That"s pretty much the gist of it though. My sister in law had to give me a talking to because my family took a trip to go the mall of America for a few days around that time and I was a pretty big sourpuss the first day.

I was so upset I lost my first game of mini-golf ever. And if Serwol tells you it"s because it"s also the first time I was also not the scorekeeper he"s a damn dirty liar.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
I made some pretty bad judgement calls. I won"t lie. That"s pretty much the gist of it though. In terms of monetary lessons it"s not the most expensive mistake I"ve made.
You should atone for your poor judgment, you know what to do.

Simas_sl

shitlord
TL;DR: Zehn fell into the insecure-post-rejection-I"ll-prove-to-you-why-I"m-the one-for-you-creeper-downward-spiral. In the process he alienated mutual friends.

Next drama please.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Well it is interesting, I will say that. But guild drama and all. Well lets just say this isn"t my first rodeo, or even twentieth. I am ready to see more Keg and Aamina posting now.

Also, can I start getting CCed on the PMs please. I feel like I am the guy in the room who was left out of the inside jokes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I"m going to ask what everyone is already thinking: How did this affect everyone"s DKP?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Soygen said:
I"m going to ask what everyone is already thinking: How did this affect everyone"s DKP?
This seems slightly less horrible than deep breathing the raid so I"d say around 35 DKP

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
man my laptop picked a shitty time to die on me.

in any case, this girl sounds like a total piece of shit, so what"s everyone getting so worked up about?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Tenks said:
This seems slightly less horrible than deep breathing the raid so I"d say around 35 DKP
Deep-breathing/voice-activated mic. Is there anything worse than those fucking guys?!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Hah, no. The raid officers are really good and chill. Never had an issue with loot or any drama there. Utmost respect for them and what they did/do for the guild. When it came to my attention last year that some people were off put by our joking around in guild chat, I contacted them, found out what was wrong and adjusted my behavior accordingly. Some people just don"t enjoy teasing at all so it was a simple matter to just stop doing it to them.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Well it boils down to this.. you shouldn"t be shitty to your friends just because of an event they had no control over. This also extends into real life too.. your friends are there to support you but they can"t support you if you trash them and hurt them every time something goes wrong for you... you then become that shitty friend no one wants anything to do with.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Dammit. My brain is on internet-time. That basically happened back in 1982 in my brain. I had a mic-breather just the other night(so about 4 months ago, my brain time).