Girls who broke your heart thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Loki said:
Definitely not.

Not really all that desperate, to be honest. The girl is fun to hang out with and talk to and she"s great in bed.

1 other
I mean wait, youre sleeping with a woman who has a set crew of 3-5 other guys she bangs? Fuck it, ride the herp train!

Loki_foh

shitlord
Stratos said:
you need to explain your gut reasonings of why not, the ones that make you hesitate and post on this board. then a little detail around those gut feelings.

then the board can weigh in more justly.

great to talk to and great in bed = dangerous territory for attachment.
Honestly, the attachment issue is the main reservation for me.
She"s clean, I always wear condoms, shouldn"t be any reputation problems.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loki said:
Honestly, the attachment issue is the main reservation for me.
She"s clean, I always wear condoms, shouldn"t be any reputation problems.
Yeah, I"ve never really been able to be a merciless pussy slayer either, I know the pain bro. The only thing I could say then is to just not even do it.

Loki_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Yeah, I"ve never really been able to be a merciless pussy slayer either, I know the pain bro. The only thing I could say then is to just not even do it.
Pretty much the direction I"m leaning as well. It"s hard as fuck to say no to great sex though. Just hope I can keep lizard-brain under control

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I don"t know, but that doesn"t seem "clean" to me. I mean she"s fucking 3-5 guys regularly, there"s no way they"re all only fucking her, so you may as well count in fucking them and whoever they"re fucking, and whoever they"re fucking is fucking, etc.

It"s a big fucking mess!

Don"t you have an ex that you can have meaningless sex with until you find someone a bit more respectable that you"d want to settle down with or at least not have to share?

Seths_foh

shitlord
- Gather everyone together in a room.
- Everyone takes a turn.
- Video tape it.
- Post here and let us judge the winner.
- Winner gets the... "prize" (whore?).

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
3-5 at the same time is fuckin nuts (and I mean a lot of nuts).

Those dudes are probably bangin other girls, and tons of guys DON"T use a condom, which means really fast someone or another is gonna get an STD, pass it to her, and all it takes is a slip of a condom or just unlucky skin contact and hello herpes.

3-5 guys...jesus. Keep it for the 3 week mark when the murderous thoughts are at their peak from not getting laid as a backup plan and pursue something else. 3-5...that"s just unfathomable.

@ Divinefactor, lol. Unfortunately it"s not THAT easy in Korea. And as for Asian views, pretty much everyone looks down on Chinese...partially because of good old fashioned racism, but also partially because they DO do really disgusting shit like hack up a lung and spit it wherever they stand, among other things.

I look forward to more. Where in China though?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
So I created a GUI interface using Visual Basic and I was able to track the actual identity of Ravven"s pool friend.

Case.
Closed.
She lives in Miami? (I can tell it"s miami by some of the pixels, and having been to miami once before)

joeintokyo_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
3-5 at the same time is fuckin nuts (and I mean a lot of nuts).

Those dudes are probably bangin other girls, and tons of guys DON"T use a condom, which means really fast someone or another is gonna get an STD, pass it to her, and all it takes is a slip of a condom or just unlucky skin contact and hello herpes.

3-5 guys...jesus. Keep it for the 3 week mark when the murderous thoughts are at their peak from not getting laid as a backup plan and pursue something else. 3-5...that"s just unfathomable.
Reading this makes me think of all the guys new to Japan and hooking up with all the road whores either online (kind of like your cases) or at some bar. They think that they have some kind of game and are the only ones hitting that but really that girl is shagging like 10 other guys and wondering why you didn"t bang them on the first date.

I don"t know seems kind of weird to hear you say something like that is all after hearing of how you meet most of your girls online. Or maybe it just my impression of you...if so I apologize.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Currently in South China (Guangdong province) but there has been talk of moving me to Shanghai already. Supposed to fly out there tomorrow, but I havent bought my ticket yet (t-12 hours till supposed flight).

Not so sure about the internet dating here in China... will give it a shot I suppose, but right now, meeting girls is pretty damn easy.

Walk someplace, smile, say hello, get number, call number, get frustrated trying to figure out where to meet, say fuck it and meet at a subway station, go from there. If not making out by end of night, don"t call back, if they call me and I am free, repeat

At least thats how things have been going (still Fresh off the Plane)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I couldn"t sleep with a chick sleeping with other dudes. But I"m a relationship guy so it could be different for others. I don"t see anything inherently wrong with it as long as the girl is careful and doesn"t allow bareback.

I"d probably get STD tested at least quarterly if you plan on maintaining it, though.

Fazin_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
I couldn"t sleep with a chick sleeping with other dudes. But I"m a relationship guy so it could be different for others. I don"t see anything inherently wrong with it as long as the girl is careful and doesn"t allow bareback.

I"d probably get STD tested at least quarterly if you plan on maintaining it, though.
You should always get STD tested (at least 1-2 times/year) if you"re active and not in stable relationship.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So I hadn"t read this thread since last Friday. Wow. Quite honestly I mostly skimmed the super long posts because the details aren"t really that important. Holy shit were there some great one liners and shops though, that"s the real money. I"ve always kind of resisted meeting anyone I"ve met online because I think it"s kind of weird (and I haven"t played a MMOG in nearly a decade). But I now also kind of want to get in on these shenanigans.

Bravo everyone, bravo.