Girls who broke your heart thread

Morsakin_foh

shitlord
Gentlemen, I"ve never posted in this thread, and certainly didn"t ever expect to until the events that transpired tonight took place. I honestly don"t know who else to ask, so I figured this was as good a place as any, as the background holds some relevance.

Long story short: My girlfriend of 3 years and I broke up this past week, and I finally broke the silence and gave her a call two days ago just to see how she was doing. I talk to her again earlier this evening, and she said she"d stop by tomorrow to pick up her things.

Fast forward to 2 AM, and she calls me while sobbing and with god-knows-what going on in the background (I couldn"t discern it but it didn"t sound good, like people going apeshit on each other / screaming). I"m immediately worried; as she wouldn"t have called me unless it was something serious, and whatever the hell in the background made me assume something bad was going down or about to. She tells me she needs my help and that she"s at a mutual friend"s apartment here in the Houston area. I drop what I"m doing, head over, and proceed to find out that she isn"t there, nor is her friend. I wait around for the better part of an hour, intermittently attempting to call her (her phone died when I called to let her know I had arrived). After a while, once again probably around a solid hour or so, I decide to leave a note on her friends" door to call me in case she knew what had happened.

After having stopped at my friend"s apartment to calm down following that fiasco, I head home to the apartment. At my front door I find said ex-girlfriend curled up in a fetal position, her belongings scattered about, lacking her keys (she used to live with me and I know she still had them; there"s no reason for her not to have them, as they hold the keys to her own place) and seemingly afraid to my touch. (That last part is what has me worried) I picked her up and carried her inside, and proceeded to look around the parking lot to see if she had come there in her own car. Can"t find it, so I"m left to assume she was, for lack of a better word, dumped here following whatever the fuck just happened that I"m not yet aware of.

What the fuck should I do now? I"m literally sitting here with more adrenaline pumping than what I know what to do with.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Don"t project. Wait until she can tell you what happened and then act on the information.

In the meantime phone someone and make sure they have your version of the events. Hell, phone more than one person. Just do it. If this does involve the authorities you will need people who can vouch for you.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Morsakin said:
What the fuck should I do now? I"m literally sitting here with more adrenaline pumping than what I know what to do with.
And your first instinct was post on FOH.

It seems you have things under control.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How on Earth are we supposed to give any advice on what to do with complete limited knowledge of the situation. Wait for her to calm down, figure out what happened,thendo something. From the sounds of it probably contact the cops. However you need to get the full story until doing anything.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Lusiphur said:
Don"t project. Wait until she can tell you what happened and then act on the information.

In the meantime phone someone and make sure they have your version of the events. Hell, phone more than one person. Just do it. If this does involve the authorities you will need people who can vouch for you.
lol

Sleep next to her in the fetal position. When you both wake up, tell her the exact same thing happened to you. It"ll help you bond. If it doesn"t work, accuse her of rape.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
lol

Sleep next to her in the fetal position. When you both wake up, tell her the exact same thing happened to you. It"ll help you bond. If it doesn"t work, accuse her of rape.
Do you suggest forehead kisses before or after sleeping?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like to me she left you for another guy, shit hit the fan and backfired on her, he was abusive or she was a crazy drunk and got dumped at your door.. who knows where the fuckin keys are lmao.

Cant wait to hear this story, in mean time I guess go hit the gym, smoke a blunt or something to relax.

pokmon-itll-be-alright-caterpie1.gif

W

Wrathcaster

Earlier last week, I banged the black chick I met online a month or so ago, which was pretty sweet, one item off my bucket list. She"s fairly cool too, has decent taste in music/movies and sure as shit is less psychotic than my horrible cunt of an ex. A bit clingy and naive, but otherwise chill and fun to hang out with.

She"s big into prog rock/metal/industrial and likes to have that genre of music playing when the deed is being done, a request I was more than happy to fulfill. Beats the hell out of the bullshit garbage I"ve been forced to endure for other women who put on music during sex.

Later that night after she leaves, I"m bored and browsing 4chan and stumble upon a thread entitled "the last song you listened to is now the name of a sexual position, describe it." I chuckled at some of the responses, didn"t think much of it and finally went to sleep.

Yesterday she calls, asks me if I want to meet up for lunch. I say sure jump in the shower then head over. On the way in my car, while I"m looking for a cd the radio is on the local classic rock station... I hear a song and I have an epiphany...

After eating we go back to my place and I load up the playlist I had on the other night, with one addition, inspired by the classic-rock-station-epiphany. Banging commences and a few songs into it the new track makes its appearance... I pull out for just a second, then dive back in when the singing starts:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FV8MNbBIlOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We both cracked the fuck up.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I share the love for dark meat. You need to carry protection 100% of the time you go out. Because those ladies are promiscuousAF.