Girls who broke your heart thread

W

Wrathcaster

Well I figured now was better than never to give this whole bug chasing fad a try. The threat of life threatening STDs just really really gets my rocks off. Like I told her "Do you regularly get tested? I hope not! Now let"s raw dog this shit til our combined genitalia falls the fuck off!"

That reminds me, I need a playlist for that too.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I lost my virginity to my Job For a Cowboy & Killswitch Engage playlist. Nothing quite sets the mood like the intro to Entombment of a Machine.

Tenks

In my defense the playlist was just JFAC"s Doom EP and Killswitch"s first self titled album and not all the shitty albums both bands put out after those

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
If you"re looking for a relationship, you can waste a lot of time with a sociopath as they fake their way through it until it inevitably comes crashing down around you. Been there, done that.

But yah, the sex is great. It would just be good to know before you waste a year of your life that they"re better off as a fuck buddy.

Morsakin_foh

shitlord
Ok, here"s an update.

It seems that the commotion I heard in the background was a guy getting his ass beaten who wasn"t taking no for an answer in the guest bedroom of a friend"s place after she had gone in there to attempt to sleep off the alcohol.

After she had called me, she proceeded to go outside, walk down a couple blocks, and wait for me in a drunken haze at a location we both knew, and was then promptly approached by a group of people who insisted on "seeing her home" (she was crying and in the street) and who actually persuaded her to get into the car with them. (This is in Midtown near Gray / Milam for those of you familiar with Houston) They then took her to my apartment and dumped her there for me to find. (I"m glad they actually helped her rather than doing god knows what to her) As to why her "friends" didn"t help her get home, I have no fucking clue; I can only assume she got into her particularly stubborn "I"m fine" state when she"s the least bit inebriated and then was (thankfully) smart enough to call me for help. (Although given how stubborn she gets, I"m particularly surprised the group, and not her friends, was able to persuade her to get into their car, maybe the stress of the moment altered her judgment? Who knows)

So when she decided to get into the car with the aforementioned group of people, she realized her phone had died (the damage I saw was superficial), thus she couldn"t call me to let me know that I didn"t need to come give her a ride, let alone inform me she had gotten into a car with a group of strangers while she was completely wasted.

After waiting at her friend"s place for a while with no luck, then deciding to wait it out at a nearby friend"s apartment for a response from her or her friends (I had left a note on the door to let me know what the hell had happened, thinking she had been there rather than down the street), I gave up on a response and headed home to find her there. I laid her face-down in case she started vomiting in her sleep, checked her pulse and breathing, then proceeded to reach out to friends and eventually post here on FoH. I only learned the course of events a few hours later once she came to (She was out COLD when I found her).

Files have been charged against the faggot at the party, and I officially have the epitome of high ground in this recent break-up, seeing as she felt so shitty about me going out of my way to help her in her time of need that she was in tears apologizing the rest of the following day.

And people wonder why I don"t drink.

W

Wrathcaster

This is the point at which you make the most of your heroic save and collect your reward by making sweet, sweet love to her to show her how much you still care. You need to do it carefully, though, to avoid hurting her feelings at a sensitive time. A friend taught me a simple and caring, yet utterly persuasive phrase to aid in the endeavor. Note that for it to be effective, it must be spoken with a thick southern accent and perfect timing:

"Why don"t you go ahead and... pop that giny out for me."

Guaranteed to work. You"re welcome.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Drinsic said:
That"s the joke.

I too was cracking up at the files have been charged line. Mostly because I have an old PC, and I have to charge its files every week or so

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Morsakin said:
So you guys aren"t getting back together.. right? Cause god knows no matter what you do for some women, if they dont want it, it"s just gonna come back around and bite you in the ass.. so yeah she feels bad now but doesnt mean shits gonna be cloud 9 again.. if anything use this time to slowly ween off of her if you"re not dropping her immediately?

I forget, I read the first post but didnt see where you said who/what/why you broke up but either way if it was done before everything then i dont see why need to get back together just bc she had some crazy drunken night

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Morsakin said:
Files have been charged against the faggot at the party,
look man, i learned my lesson. can"t we leave the lawyers out of this and just agree to go our separate ways?

Tenks

I was around 99% sure that story was going to end with "So we talked about it the next day and we"ve decided to give it another shot." I"m pleasantly surprised someone in this thread is making a sane decision.