Girls who broke your heart thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It was obvious after the pics of those horrid feet that this bitch would be ugly.com.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
High school Bf. Homeboy is still mad about the popular high school kids

Totes did. Fool followed me all the way to Portland.

Last time I was home Dad says they still talk. #givemeabreak
Homeboy looks like your brother....

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
I forget if it was you or a_skeleton_03...

But did you have that GF who played on P99 named Crow? She was a total bitch and I"m glad I trolled her.

Just some random 2 cents since I"m harvesting mad lulz.

P.S. You and Zehn are faggots for chasing off Alcestsis.
It was my girlfriend, and you trolled her by losing every world kill to their guild. I remember laughing about it every night with her, and I don"t even give a shit about eq. I guess you and your girlfriend have the same idea of "trolling" making yourself look stupid for other peoples pleasure isn"t it :p

LOL I stopped reading this thread with the superbowl on. Holy shit Tyen got angry, is this going to be another James event where I get banned for making a mod hate himself?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sutekh,

Losing every world kill? My guild? We made 2 shots at dragons so I ain"t mad that she acted like it was bigger than it was.

You see, like Lady Gaga, being a celeb entails people loving to hate you.

Confirmed your little internet girlfriend had big salty at the tip of her tongue any chance she got. So much so that she had to talk about me every night to you.

You may chase off someone cool like Alcestsis from the forum, but you aren"t gonna make me upset son.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tyen said:
Losing every world kill to my guild? We made 2 shots at dragons so I ain"t mad that she acted like it was bigger than it was.

You see, like Lady Gaga, being a celeb entails people loving to hate you.

Confirmed your little internet girlfriend had big salty at the tip of her tongue any chance she got. So much so that she had to talk about me every night to you.

You may chase off someone cool like Alcestsis from the forum, but you aren"t gonna make me upset son.
you sound upset

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well of course she was talking about you. How can we laugh at someones misfortune if we"re not talking about them? Was something like.. "lol these guys just pulled while we were waiting to ki... oh wait nevermind they wiped." the lol"s lasted a good month and then everyone was wondering why the fuck they were playing such a shitty game like EQ in 2010.

You should totes know this big bro.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trexmussen said:
It"s 1,000x easier for me to get men than for any of you to get women. End of story.
Is that because you lack standards? Actually, we"ve seen your dating history, Tyen and that blonde bro. You really don"t need to answer that

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
It"s 1,000x easier for me to get men than for any of you to get women. End of story.
Uhh I think that has something to due with being a female..... Guys just wanna nail anything they can.

Edit - This is pretty lulzy, so many bros gettin mad up in this bih.

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
Well of course she was talking about you. How can we laugh at someones misfortune if we"re not talking about them? Was something like.. "lol these guys just pulled while we were waiting to ki... oh wait nevermind they wiped." the lol"s lasted a good month and then everyone was wondering why the fuck they were playing such a shitty game like EQ in 2010.

You should totes know this big bro.
Fish Bait on p99 had 2 raids in plane of fear.

If your internet girlfriend was talking about me for a month than obviously she was a fan. Maybe I could of developed a cyber relationship with her just like you.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
Fish Bait on p99 had 2 raids in plane of fear.

If your internet girlfriend was talking about me for a month than obviously she was a fan. Maybe I could of developed a cyber relationship with her just like you.
Maybe, but judging by the girls you pull I doubt it.

tyen

<Banned>
Sounds like you jelly of my:

1. Celeb Status
2. Ability to pick up women irl
3. My plethora of positive nets

How exactly are you coming at me again?