Girls who broke your heart thread

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Lol I head to class for 3 hours and come back to this...fantastic. Rav brought the thunder and I lol"d at all the beauty tips. I think it"ll turn into a female Aamina style denial of advice, who knows maybe we"ll get a novella out of it too.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
Tyen, just go back to working on the backend of the network and ignore the forums. Take your woman also please.
Pfft, a new poster getting grilled by the community is a form of entertainment not a travesty.

Vinen

God is dead
Laven said:
No doubt, Ravv is smoking hot imo, this Trex not so much. The pic with her and the other blonde hair dude looks like the middle Hanson brother hanging out with Mippo
Ravvenn looks like a classy cougar.

Trex looks like your typical early 20s slut.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Foler said:
What the hell have I been missing.. Resist urges..........
Heh...I saw she had a Youtube account and it branched out to a ton of "Tenley" videos, and I thought to myself"This is too easy, wtf". Went back to farming in EQ2.

I dunno what it is Big Foler, DATABASING isn"t doing it for me anymore.
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
I just tried the "walk up behind a random girl and tell her she"s beautiful" trick.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:And it totally worked! I was walking by a government building, it might"ve been the welfare office, and there was the cute, short girl waiting in line. I walked up behind her and said "you"re so beautiful".

She must not receive that many compliments, because as soon as I said it, she turned around with a shocked look on her face, burped, and scratched her beave. Her breath smelled like tuna fish and zoodles.

After asking me if I had some smokes or if I could buy her some tampons, she invited me to her trailer over in Shreveport.

This walking up to random girls and telling them they"re beautiful thing totally works! All I needed was a little confidence! I think the Ed Hardy shirt helped too.
You should have told her you were a period vampire while you were at it, that totally works. Trust me.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If Trex thinks she is hot it is not really her fault. She is a California 4 or 5 but she lives in Oregon therefore she is a 7 or 8 on the Northwest Meter.

Seriously Washington and Oregon are the "Almost States" because so many women there are "almost" good looking. Don"t me wrong the Northwest has plenty of hot girls. Girls that are truly California 8s 9s and 10s, it is just not the norm.

What reason do NW Girls have to do them self up when it grey skies for 8+ months a year? Why should they lose that FUPA when it only shows for 3 months out of the year.

So does this qualify as White Knighting for Val Kilmer"s Daughter?

Pic Related:

Stratos_foh

shitlord
tyen
the "I am viable" retorts, especially emphasizing how much a specific girl was your fan, brings the idea of "you with a woman other than your gf" into the minds of people (including your gf). being the source of such an idea is rude to her. she did the same, and it"s still rude to you.

then again I"m a minority opinion in a lot of cases sooo fuck all you rude motherfuckers

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
The last few pages have me laughing hard. I was gonna do some quotes but there were too many, lol keep it coming.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
They have been a great read. I knew once the Ravvenn comment + FB pictures came out someone was going to get fashiowned hard. I think Agonizing wins though, was going to do my taxes and was still loling about that.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Trex isn"t terrible looking, but her attitude really kills any attractive quality she may have. Plus all this hashtag shit seems so strange, like someone trying way too hard while spouting she don"t care what we think /shrug Maybe it"s a generational thing.