Girls who broke your heart thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There"s no excuse for text message shorthand anymore.

We have smartphones with full keyboards now, goddammit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh yeah Dabamf, that"s right weren"t you in her guild? her being my girlfriend.

Phoenix said:
You idiots shes trolling.
Usually when someone trolls its for their own enjoyment, but I guess in this case she"s trolling to make herself look stupid so we all get enjoyment from it? I"m not sure. Reverse Troll?

trex

Queen Bee
Ravvenn said:
Well, if we"re giving tips. I"ll contribute, also.

1:Nail Salons Downtown Portland

2:Hair Salons Downtown Portland

You can"t portray yourself as some type of Fashionista because you"ve watched a few shitty chick flicks and read Cosmo/Vogue (probably flipped to the horoscopes). Not now at least, since your pictures contradict the content of your posts. Not only are you lacking a manicure and pedicure, you didn"t even take the time topaint your nails yourself. I bet you walk like a newborn giraffe in heels over 2 inches, too. If you"re going to put others on blast, expect the same in return, shithead. You need to use a tinted moisturizer (I"d recommend somethingilluminated) at the very least, and you also need to use aconditioning maskin your hair for about 2 weeks until it"s repaired, then switch to thisoil(which is better than Moroccan oil). Your cuticles look irritated, probably from a lack of being trimmed/treated.

You can call me an old all you like, if that makes you feel better. However, I will still "totes" own you. Being your age doesn"t put you at an advantage for anything except contracting herpes while your (wine cooler) vomit splattered toga is pulled over your head.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
268655_1767531282826_1675500067_1292078_1794568_n.jpg

Checkmate.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:From hideous polish to making the pedicurist paint the Horde symbol on my toes. I"m still winning.

PS: Whoever said Lolli was thinking of LucyKemp. Lolli did barrel rolls for us! However, she was underage so Millie wouldn"t let her stay.

PPS: I don"t know why you"re taking shots at Sutekh"s girlfriend. She"s gorgeous, intelligent, and a great gamer.
LOL whaaaaaaaaat? Oh shit. Dr"ama. Ravvenn compares Trex to a 13-year-old. Trex calls Ravvenn old. And now Ravvenn is mad?

Now.. you"re telling me that I can"t call myself a fashionista (which i totally did, btw) because my pictures contradict myself? Two of those pics I"m wearing the same dress and it"s a Patagoina easy to go to sun dress. Loves dem. Have it in two colors.

Manicures? Pedicures? Are you serious? I"m not sure who you"re trying to impress every morning (well.. i mean.. other than everyone) but you seem like a smart girl, you should put your time into something that involves a bit more brain power. I"m having trouble differentiating your look from being new money or almost LA hot. Now do this one with me.. 3,2,1 exhale.

The mirror pix make me think LA but the taking a mirror pic of yourself in some BCBG (am I right?) dress IN A FITTING ROOM before you"ve even bought it tells me new money.

No need for heels, darling, I"m 5"10""-- but I am a pro anyway. Ravvenn, do not get me wrong, you"re sexy.. that was just out of nowhere, gf.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
but I am a pro anyway.
Sweet! What do you charge per hour? I got a friend who can use a hookup, and you"ll do fine as long as you don"t open your mouth.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
I"m 5"10""
Bro, if you were 4" taller and more trashy I"d be all over that shit like gold on Kegkilla threads.

I guess what I"m trying to say is I want a 6"2" redneck girl. Somebody who"ll keep the skoal after a kiss.

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
Somebody who"ll keep the skoal after a kiss.
I"ve never laughed and vomited at the same time. Thanks for that experience. What else are you good at?

Stratos_foh

shitlord
trex your post is all deflection with no defense against the accusation that despite all your fashion talk you don"t pursue it personally nor do you properly take care of yourself.

:*(

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
I"ve never laughed and vomited at the same time. Thanks for that experience. What else are you good at?
Acting a fool on the internet so that I don"t do so IRL, being black on the inside, making bitches laugh (often without the vomit), pretending to like people on the internet, dreaming big, being forever alone, that kind of shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trexmussen said:
Manicures? Pedicures? Are you serious? I"m not sure who you"re trying to impress every morning (well.. i mean.. other than everyone) but you seem like a smart girl, you should put your time into something that involves a bit more brain power.
This is like the argument "You"re only good at something because you have no life other than that." Typical bad player / ugly girl argument, so boring : / I bet Trex wears sweatpants to work

trex

Queen Bee
Sutekh said:
This is like the argument "You"re only good at something because you have no life other than that." Typical bad player / ugly girl argument, so boring : / I bet Trex wears sweatpants to work
*yoga pants

"work." lolz.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
she an average college girl. no more, no less.
Uhh...exactly?

People in their 30s and 40s put so much effort into make-up, etc. so they can LOOK like they"re in college.

That"s what they"re all chasing, bro.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Churchill said:
Uhh...exactly?

People in their 30s and 40s put so much effort into make-up, etc. so they can LOOK like they"re in college.

That"s what they"re all chasing, bro.
right, every girl dreams of being a butterface one day.

#realitycheck